Liberal Militias

Why bring up blm riots? Why compare? Both riots were wrong right? Can we agree on that?

You want to talk about 'Insurrections' but want to AVOID talking about the foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist group - the group that has and continued to call for this nation's government to bve 'burnt down' - that has attempted to burn federal agents aliuve while surrogate fake news media and snowflakes like yourself has defended them and refused to call their actions what theyhave been - terrorism and a very REAL 'Insurrection'.

You want to ignore the fact that former President Obama, as he did with foreign terrorists, helped facilitate this domestic terrorists by standing with the terrorists instead of the American people by bailing out a couple of prominent liberal extremist lawyers who threw Molotov cocktails at policemen during these terrorist attacks.

You want to ignore the fact that our current VP helped pay for the bail to get these terrorists released from jail and back on the streets to commit more acts of terrorism against American businesses and American people.

You want to ignore the fact that the current VP called on these domestic terrorists to continue their 'Insurrection' after the election was over...which they have done.

You want to ignore that the current Speaker of the House refused to take action to prevent a 'war' that was coming to DC, according to the FBI, yet later turned DC into the Baghdad Iraq 'Green Zone' during the Biden Inauguration when there was ZERO Intel of any possible violence (which there was none).

You want to ignore that Pelosi and the Democrats collaborated with the proven terrorists Antifa, specifically Sullivan, to acquire the video footage he filmed while illegally in the Capitol on 6 Jan and used it as 'evidence' against Trump in Pelosi's failed 2nd impeachment attempt.

- WHY did a known violent Antifa member illegally break into the Capitol to only FILM footage of the event? He said later all he was there to do was to FILM the event..... (I would bet this thug was in the Capitol filming that day FOR PELOSI / DEMOCRATS.....A FILM PELOSIAND DEMOCRATS USED IN HER FAILED 2ND IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPT)

- HOW did this known violent Antifa member who was illegally in the Capitol get arrested yet was released, unlike the others arrested / hunted down and arrested (which they deserved)?

- HOW did Pelosi, Fang Fang Swalwell, and Democrats get their hands on the film taken by Sullivan / Antifa while in the Capitol illegally and use it against Trump n the 2nd failed Impeachment attempt.

WHY bring up BLM / Violent riots?

Because THEY were cases of REAL domestic terrorism and Insurrection.

Because Democrats have supported, supplied, defended, protected, facilitated, bailed them out, and inspired these domestic terrorists who were involved on 6 January and who Democrats collaborated with, getting their help in the Democrats' failed 2nd impeachment attempt.
This is just so much conservative spin it's hard to respond. Bullshit?

We aren't talking about BLM here. And if you want, you should protest and riot just like they do. I'm talking about us liberals forming into liberal militias and meeting you conservatives then next time you try to disrupt the peaceful democratic election process.

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.

Democracy in it's purest form is mob rule.
Well we need the pentagon to be in on it. Trump screwed up he didn’t have the generals. He was smarter than the generals
just like you think you are smaerter than them and want to shoot unarmed people
Stop. No one wants to shoot unarmed people. What other arguments do you have? That ones been debunked.
thats what youve been calling for in this thread,,,

and nothings been debunked,, its was proven no one on jan 6 was armed,,
No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.

Actually the current information is the zip tie guy found them at the capitol, and just took them to prevent their use by the officers in the building.
Found them? Are you fucking kidding me? We’re they just laying around? He took them from a capitol police.

Sorry if you don’t like what the investigation is finding out. Sorry no antifa were involved.

The original story was he brought them himself, as evidence that they intended to take people hostage.

That's what lefty cuck bois like you were bleating at the start of it.
Ok fine but it sure looked that way. You have to admit it didn't look good.

Anyways, I see a fine line between the capitol insurrection and the time when conservatives stormed Lansing with their assault rifles. Would you like it if liberals were acting this way? Maybe we should. I know a lot of USMB Republicans want a civil war.

We can't be intimidated. That's what these gun toting cons are doing. It's a tactic. What, do you guys suddenly not trust the election process? You don't remember Trump was going to claim 2016 was rigged until he found out he won? So he had already planned to say the election was rigged if he lost. If it was close. And it wasn't even close yet he still tried. And one of your guys arguments is no way Biden got more votes than Trump? You forget what an asshole he was to everyone except Trump supporters for 4 years? And Biden wasn't Hillary. Hell, even Hated Hillary almost beat Trump.

Throw in absentee ballots for everyone because of the pandemic? Ya lost. Get over it.

Man, what a pathetic soi boi lefty rant.

You guys couldn't resist a 2 mph wind.
Well you are making us want to arm ourselves as you arm yourselves. Why wait until it's too late. I bet the Jews wish they had guns in 1939.

Next time you come to riot this is what you will see

1616170678684.png

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.

figures,,
by promoting mob rule and shooting unarmed people,,,

I think youre confused,,

OH and we are a republic not a democracy,,

By doing what patriotic Republicans are doing? Arming themselves, and attacking the Capital? And when a right winger trots out that "republic not a democracy" line, you know they've got NOTHING.

If it's OK for Republicans to think the election was rigged, and attack the Capital and injured and kill people without evidence, why shouldn't Democrats do the same thing? You've cheered the attack on the Capital when right wingers did it.

You've said that "militias" are necessary to secure the liberties set out in the Constitution, so Democrats SHOULD have militias.

If militias are necessary to secure democracy in the Republic, it's time for Democrats to arm themselves and organize, because right wingers have already tried to overthrow a legal and valid election. The nation must be defended against the right's attempt at an authoritarian take-over which Republicans have refused to condemn.

What's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander.
beings youre not an american your opinion on what is or isnt patriotic is the ramblings of a foreign troll and only needs mocked and ridiculed,,,

so please save your opinions of our country for your knitting circles,,

My opinion posted on a public message board is just as valid as your, A$$hat. It's a fucking message board, fool.
not when that message board is speaking on american issues and youre not american,,,
You laughed when I said 4 innocent people died that day. Why? Do you think those 5 people would have died that day if not for the riot?

And Trump has no responsibility? Let me remind you of a Trump tweeted in 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 8, 2013

Well you are making us want to arm ourselves as you arm yourselves. Why wait until it's too late. I bet the Jews wish they had guns in 1939. Next time you come to riot this is what you will see

View attachment 469705

(Are you are advocating violence / militias?)

Seen it....ever heard of the Black Panthers or the New Black Panthers?

1616170981640.png

Meet former Police Chief David Dorn.
David was a retired St. Louis Police Captain.
He was also a small-business owner.
David was murdered by violent Antifa / BLM
rioters and looters while protecting his store.
I thought Black Lives Natter? Only some, huh?!

Thank you

As the leader of the Republican party Trump held a rally and told his supporters to storm the capitol. 5 people ended up dead. These are facts. Nothing I just said is untrue.

Trump urged his supporters to ‘fight much harder’ against ‘bad people’ and ‘show strength’ at the Capitol.

you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

Now read this tweet from Donald Trump in 2013 and tell me he isn't responsible.

Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.

Thank you

As the leader of the Republican party Trump held a rally and told his supporters to storm the capitol. 5 people ended up dead. These are facts. Nothing I just said is untrue.

Trump urged his supporters to ‘fight much harder’ against ‘bad people’ and ‘show strength’ at the Capitol.

you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

Lol all the ppl hurt were trunp supporters lol and he said peacefully and patriotically..
what those patriots did was because trump won, You can’t certify somebody that lost

We need to send liberals with automatics

Which automatics should they bring?
Post a list of your favorites.
Oozy, glock, kalishnikof, ak47, no bump stocks
What the fuck is a oozy ?

figures,,
by promoting mob rule and shooting unarmed people,,,

I think youre confused,,

OH and we are a republic not a democracy,,

By doing what patriotic Republicans are doing? Arming themselves, and attacking the Capital? And when a right winger trots out that "republic not a democracy" line, you know they've got NOTHING.

If it's OK for Republicans to think the election was rigged, and attack the Capital and injured and kill people without evidence, why shouldn't Democrats do the same thing? You've cheered the attack on the Capital when right wingers did it.

You've said that "militias" are necessary to secure the liberties set out in the Constitution, so Democrats SHOULD have militias.

If militias are necessary to secure democracy in the Republic, it's time for Democrats to arm themselves and organize, because right wingers have already tried to overthrow a legal and valid election. The nation must be defended against the right's attempt at an authoritarian take-over which Republicans have refused to condemn.

What's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander.
beings youre not an american your opinion on what is or isnt patriotic is the ramblings of a foreign troll and only needs mocked and ridiculed,,,

so please save your opinions of our country for your knitting circles,,

My opinion posted on a public message board is just as valid as your, A$$hat. It's a fucking message board, fool.
not when that message board is speaking on american issues and youre not american,,,
You laughed when I said 4 innocent people died that day. Why? Do you think those 5 people would have died that day if not for the riot?

And Trump has no responsibility? Let me remind you of a Trump tweeted in 2013

innocent people die everyday dumbass,,

just think about all the innocent people murdered by the riots over the last 2 yrs,,,

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.
they didnt have guns,,, and didnt shoot unarmed people,,
They sent armed militias to the polls to intimidate. We will have our guys do that too, wearing blue. You wear red.
why would I wear red???

and youre changing the subject,,
The insurrectionists thought about bringing guns or having them close by just in case.

This is just you downplaying what they attempted. A fucking coup. We can not let something like this happen again.
"thought about bringing guns"
35055132_1933332990012487_3748913718151348224_n.jpg

figures,,

Democracy in it's purest form is mob rule.
Well we need the pentagon to be in on it. Trump screwed up he didn’t have the generals. He was smarter than the generals
just like you think you are smaerter than them and want to shoot unarmed people
Stop. No one wants to shoot unarmed people. What other arguments do you have? That ones been debunked.
thats what youve been calling for in this thread,,,

and nothings been debunked,, its was proven no one on jan 6 was armed,,
No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.

Actually the current information is the zip tie guy found them at the capitol, and just took them to prevent their use by the officers in the building.
Found them? Are you fucking kidding me? We’re they just laying around? He took them from a capitol police.

Sorry if you don’t like what the investigation is finding out. Sorry no antifa were involved.

The original story was he brought them himself, as evidence that they intended to take people hostage.

That's what lefty cuck bois like you were bleating at the start of it.
Ok fine but it sure looked that way. You have to admit it didn't look good.

Anyways, I see a fine line between the capitol insurrection and the time when conservatives stormed Lansing with their assault rifles. Would you like it if liberals were acting this way? Maybe we should. I know a lot of USMB Republicans want a civil war.

We can't be intimidated. That's what these gun toting cons are doing. It's a tactic. What, do you guys suddenly not trust the election process? You don't remember Trump was going to claim 2016 was rigged until he found out he won? So he had already planned to say the election was rigged if he lost. If it was close. And it wasn't even close yet he still tried. And one of your guys arguments is no way Biden got more votes than Trump? You forget what an asshole he was to everyone except Trump supporters for 4 years? And Biden wasn't Hillary. Hell, even Hated Hillary almost beat Trump.

Throw in absentee ballots for everyone because of the pandemic? Ya lost. Get over it.

Man, what a pathetic soi boi lefty rant.

You guys couldn't resist a 2 mph wind.
Well you are making us want to arm ourselves as you arm yourselves. Why wait until it's too late. I bet the Jews wish they had guns in 1939.

Next time you come to riot this is what you will see

View attachment 469705

LOL.

Thank you for proving you are a complete LIAR and have no credibility. On 6 Jan the President declared / urged his supporters to 'WALK PEACEFULLY TO THE CAPITOL' AND 'CHEER ON' politicians.

If you want to cherry-pick quotes in an attempt to try to substantiate your lies, go for it.

If you want to compare histories / events between Trump and Democrats, let's do it.

Democrats openly encouraged the violent altercations and harassment of GOP politicians and their staff.

Democrats' violent rhetoric inspired a failed assassination attempt on GOP politicians in a public park.

Democrats like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and more threatened the President with violence.

Democrats protected, defended, supplied, fed, and facilitated liberal extremist terrorists as they perpetrated acts of violence and terrorism.

Democrats, to include a former President and the current VP have bailed out domestic terrorists, putting them back on the streets to continue committing crimes and acts of violence.
- This VP has called on these terrorists to continue to engage in violence and terrorism after the last election, which they have done.

In 2016 Hillary's team confessed on videoto hiring thugs to beat and bloody Trump-supporters at Trump rallies.

President Trump held hundreds of events attended by hundreds of thousands of supporters with ZERO act of violence...until Known violent Antifa terrorists who showed up on 6 Jan and were seen committing illegals acts.
- Pelosi and Democrats were given the video filmed by a known violent Antifa terrorist who was in the Capitol illegally on 6 Jan, the video gootage he was filming FOR Pelosi, the Antifa video footage Pelosi used as evidence against Trump in her 2nd failed Impeachment attempt.

YOU have to twist quotes and manufacture insinuated / claimed crimes, while there is a mountain of existing evidence of Democrats, collusion, crimes, and treason. Nothing has to be 'spun' - it speaks for iutself without the need of snowflake translation.

If Republicans riot to steal an election it's O.K., but if Democrats do it, it's 'Mob rule'.

Why don't we just skip elections and pick a day for two giant mobs to fight each other...the last one standing wins the seat.

Hey, fascists have been doing this all over the world for years.

Screw Democracy....MOB RULES!!!!
When "Democrats" riot for 7 months it's O.K. but when "Republicans" do it for 10 minutes, it's 'Mob Rule'

Except that "Democrats" didn't riot. Actual Democrats decried the violence and the property damage and encouraged peaceful protest. Arrest statistics show that the violence and property damage was largely committed by anarchists and other elements of right wing thuggery.

Basically, the looting, the violence, and the destruction of property were a "false flag operation" by the BoogalooBois, Oath Keepers, anarchists and other right wing thugs, in an effort to discredit BLM, anti-fa, and to blame the violence on the left in the run-up to the 2020 election.

Trump COULD have intervened and negotiated with BLM or other civil rights leaders but instead Trump thought fanning the flames of racism and violence would help his re-election bid, and enable him to paint himself as the "law and order" President. It was only partially successful.

It was also the "testing ground" for Trump's "storm troopers" - unmarked military units going into cities and simply hauling protestors away to unknown locations, simply to terrorize them. This appears to be a dry run for the kind of tactics Trump intended to employ AFTER the election. It smacked of South America in the 1970's and "The Disappeared".

You cheered all of these "extra-Constitutional" actions by the White House.

Thank you for proving you are a complete LIAR and have no credibility. On 6 Jan the President declared / urged his supporters to 'WALK PEACEFULLY TO THE CAPITOL' AND 'CHEER ON' politicians.

If you want to cherry-pick quotes in an attempt to try to substantiate your lies, go for it.

If you want to compare histories / events between Trump and Democrats, let's do it.

Democrats openly encouraged the violent altercations and harassment of GOP politicians and their staff.

Democrats' violent rhetoric inspired a failed assassination attempt on GOP politicians in a public park.

Democrats like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and more threatened the President with violence.

Democrats protected, defended, supplied, fed, and facilitated liberal extremist terrorists as they perpetrated acts of violence and terrorism.

Democrats, to include a former President and the current VP have bailed out domestic terrorists, putting them back on the streets to continue committing crimes and acts of violence.
- This VP has called on these terrorists to continue to engage in violence and terrorism after the last election, which they have done.

In 2016 Hillary's team confessed on videoto hiring thugs to beat and bloody Trump-supporters at Trump rallies.

President Trump held hundreds of events attended by hundreds of thousands of supporters with ZERO act of violence...until Known violent Antifa terrorists who showed up on 6 Jan and were seen committing illegals acts.
- Pelosi and Democrats were given the video filmed by a known violent Antifa terrorist who was in the Capitol illegally on 6 Jan, the video gootage he was filming FOR Pelosi, the Antifa video footage Pelosi used as evidence against Trump in her 2nd failed Impeachment attempt.

YOU have to twist quotes and manufacture insinuated / claimed crimes, while there is a mountain of existing evidence of Democrats, collusion, crimes, and treason. Nothing has to be 'spun' - it speaks for iutself without the need of snowflake translation.

Trump called on the crowd to "fight" for him more than a dozen times. He told them if they didn't "fight hard", they'd "lose their country". He said the word "peacefully" once, and it was "march peacefully to the Capital". Trump also said, and "fight hard" when they got there.

Thank you

Lol all the ppl hurt were trunp supporters lol and he said peacefully and patriotically..
what those patriots did was because trump won, You can’t certify somebody that lost

Trump didn't win:

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

500 not one but 500 whistle blowers say Democrats cheated. Until we can hear them trump won. Sorry snow flake but actions and words matter

Thank you

Yes he slipped that peaceful line in once. The rest was firing them up. Regardless, what about his tweet in 2013? Don't ignore it. He said Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.

So is he responsible for the riot?

Thank you

Yes he slipped that peaceful line in once. The rest was firing them up. Regardless, what about his tweet in 2013? Don't ignore it. He said Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.

Why isn’t he arrested then?

Trump also told the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by.

Thank you

Why isn’t he arrested then?
Rick Snyder was never arrested for Flint but now he's being charged criminally. Stay tuned. Trump will have to answer for this in criminal and/or civil courts.

Forum List

Back