Liberal Militias

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Thank you

As the leader of the Republican party Trump held a rally and told his supporters to storm the capitol. 5 people ended up dead. These are facts. Nothing I just said is untrue.

Trump urged his supporters to ‘fight much harder’ against ‘bad people’ and ‘show strength’ at the Capitol.

you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

Now read this tweet from Donald Trump in 2013 and tell me he isn't responsible.

Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 8, 2013
Lol all the ppl hurt were trunp supporters lol and he said peacefully and patriotically..
what those patriots did was because trump won, You can’t certify somebody that lost

Trump didn't win:

500 not one but 500 whistle blowers say Democrats cheated. Until we can hear them trump won. Sorry snow flake but actions and words matter

Where are these "whistleblower complaints"? Why didn't the Report on Election Security find ANY of them?

They have sworn affidavits blue anon look it up

No they don't. They just say they do, but no such affidavits were presented to the courts. If they aren't filed with the courts, they don't exist. This report says they don't exist. It says so multiple times, and in multiple ways. IT SAYS TRUMP LOST IN A LEGALLY CONDUCTED, FAIR AND SQUARE ELECTION:

I’m not debating facts.. 500 whistle blowers.. deal with it
That’s ten trump nuts per state and none of them saw anything out of order.

They were staged there. A bunch of my pillow conspiracy theorists.
Cool story
Rudy took the most credible one and put her on tv. How did that work out?
View attachment 469746
She said she saw machines hooked to internet and ppl putting the same ballot in many times lol .. prove her wrong

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Thank you

As the leader of the Republican party Trump held a rally and told his supporters to storm the capitol. 5 people ended up dead. These are facts. Nothing I just said is untrue.

Trump urged his supporters to ‘fight much harder’ against ‘bad people’ and ‘show strength’ at the Capitol.

you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.

Lol all the ppl hurt were trunp supporters lol and he said peacefully and patriotically..
what those patriots did was because trump won, You can’t certify somebody that lost

Trump didn't win:

500 not one but 500 whistle blowers say Democrats cheated. Until we can hear them trump won. Sorry snow flake but actions and words matter

Where are these "whistleblower complaints"? Why didn't the Report on Election Security find ANY of them?

No they don't. They just say they do, but no such affidavits were presented to the courts. If they aren't filed with the courts, they don't exist. This report says they don't exist. It says so multiple times, and in multiple ways. IT SAYS TRUMP LOST IN A LEGALLY CONDUCTED, FAIR AND SQUARE ELECTION:

I wonder where trump was able to find 500 agitators
1616177623403.jpeg

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

Cool story
View attachment 469746
She said she saw machines hooked to internet and ppl putting the same ballot in many times lol .. prove her wrong
No. Prove her right. She’s making the claim

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

Cool story
View attachment 469746
Great so the fbi should have collected the video evidence, let’s have a forensic audit.. if the mail in ballots only has two or three peoples DNA on it, and it’s the same three people for millions of votes lol let’s play haha

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

Cool story
View attachment 469746
Everyone else there says that didn’t happen. Prove them wrong. What evidence does she have? Got a link on this one so I can look into your claim?

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

Cool story
View attachment 469746
Great so the fbi should have collected the video evidence, let’s have a forensic audit.. if the mail in ballots only has two or three peoples DNA on it, and it’s the same three people for millions of votes lol let’s play haha
In other words no amount of evidence will convince you. You’ll just keep squeaking till the election is overturned.

Suddenly you don’t care about the will of the people. Let the voters decide in 2024.

so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.

Democracy in it's purest form is mob rule.
Well we need the pentagon to be in on it. Trump screwed up he didn’t have the generals. He was smarter than the generals
just like you think you are smaerter than them and want to shoot unarmed people
Stop. No one wants to shoot unarmed people. What other arguments do you have? That ones been debunked.
thats what youve been calling for in this thread,,,

and nothings been debunked,, its was proven no one on jan 6 was armed,,
No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.

Actually the current information is the zip tie guy found them at the capitol, and just took them to prevent their use by the officers in the building.
Found them? Are you fucking kidding me? We’re they just laying around? He took them from a capitol police.

Sorry if you don’t like what the investigation is finding out. Sorry no antifa were involved.

The original story was he brought them himself, as evidence that they intended to take people hostage.

That's what lefty cuck bois like you were bleating at the start of it.
Ok fine but it sure looked that way. You have to admit it didn't look good.

Anyways, I see a fine line between the capitol insurrection and the time when conservatives stormed Lansing with their assault rifles. Would you like it if liberals were acting this way? Maybe we should. I know a lot of USMB Republicans want a civil war.

We can't be intimidated. That's what these gun toting cons are doing. It's a tactic. What, do you guys suddenly not trust the election process? You don't remember Trump was going to claim 2016 was rigged until he found out he won? So he had already planned to say the election was rigged if he lost. If it was close. And it wasn't even close yet he still tried. And one of your guys arguments is no way Biden got more votes than Trump? You forget what an asshole he was to everyone except Trump supporters for 4 years? And Biden wasn't Hillary. Hell, even Hated Hillary almost beat Trump.

Throw in absentee ballots for everyone because of the pandemic? Ya lost. Get over it.

Man, what a pathetic soi boi lefty rant.

You guys couldn't resist a 2 mph wind.
Well you are making us want to arm ourselves as you arm yourselves. Why wait until it's too late. I bet the Jews wish they had guns in 1939.

Next time you come to riot this is what you will see

View attachment 469705
So, we all agree that gun control is fucking bullshit, right?

RIGHT?

figures,,

Well we need the pentagon to be in on it. Trump screwed up he didn’t have the generals. He was smarter than the generals
Stop. No one wants to shoot unarmed people. What other arguments do you have? That ones been debunked.

No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.

Actually the current information is the zip tie guy found them at the capitol, and just took them to prevent their use by the officers in the building.
Found them? Are you fucking kidding me? We’re they just laying around? He took them from a capitol police.

Sorry if you don’t like what the investigation is finding out. Sorry no antifa were involved.

The original story was he brought them himself, as evidence that they intended to take people hostage.

Anyways, I see a fine line between the capitol insurrection and the time when conservatives stormed Lansing with their assault rifles. Would you like it if liberals were acting this way? Maybe we should. I know a lot of USMB Republicans want a civil war.

We can't be intimidated. That's what these gun toting cons are doing. It's a tactic. What, do you guys suddenly not trust the election process? You don't remember Trump was going to claim 2016 was rigged until he found out he won? So he had already planned to say the election was rigged if he lost. If it was close. And it wasn't even close yet he still tried. And one of your guys arguments is no way Biden got more votes than Trump? You forget what an asshole he was to everyone except Trump supporters for 4 years? And Biden wasn't Hillary. Hell, even Hated Hillary almost beat Trump.

Throw in absentee ballots for everyone because of the pandemic? Ya lost. Get over it.

Well you are making us want to arm ourselves as you arm yourselves. Why wait until it's too late. I bet the Jews wish they had guns in 1939.

View attachment 469705
So, we all agree that gun control is fucking bullshit, right?

RIGHT?
No. Here is a gun control we all agree on. No bringing your guns to the capitol. Right?

RIGHT?

Imagine a million Arab Americans want to protest at the capitol and they all bring their guns. On a day trump is giving a speech to Mitch McConnell and his senate in 2020.

figures,,

View attachment 469705
Riiiiight you lunatics throw a hissy fit when someone uses a gun to protect their property.
Man-Wife-Defend-House-BLM-Protest.jpg

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

Cool story
View attachment 469746
That ain't how it works. People (especially MAGArats) lie. Prove her RIGHT

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

Cool story
View attachment 469746
Now you want DNA testing on every ballot?

You funny man

Now you want DNA testing on every ballot?

You funny man
You should DNA test the ballots in Georgia. The one's that were counted, then hand counted, then counted again. Adding up all the election workers who touched them would mean each ballot would have from 3 to 7 or more different DNA traces on it. None of which would have come from the voter.

At $80 per test, and 200,000 ballots in question. Who is going to pony up the $16 million.

Your party already has its own two domestic terrorist organizations, antifa and blm. You're all set.
I can't find one ANTIFA protest. Google it. Do they even exist or is this your Boogy man group? Reminds me of when you guys hated on Occupy Wall Street protesters. Called them slackers and rapists. Totally distracted from the point that Wall Street screwed us. And BLM is only saying that cops are brutalizing young african American men and women. That's all. They aren't a communist organization.

Antifa and BLM are domestic terrorists. BLM is a Marxist org. That's who they are.

Shut the fuck up :abgg2q.jpg: So stupid. Don't call your own liberals, that shit died with Obama, and liberal never belonged to the left in the first place oh party of slavery become party of slavery.

Conservatives are far I say FAR more liberal than who you WANT to believe are liberal. Judging by your post you haven't even been "liberally" indoctrinated through college yet, fuck do you have a long way to go. Or one would hope.
Actually I was liberalized in college. It’s called getting educated

I went to classes each day - listened to the bullshit, took the tests, got my degree (BA in Communications and Politics Sci) and then forgot everything that those clowns told me. Funny thing, a good friend of mine ended up as a Professor of English at Kent State...go figure.o_O

Shut the fuck up :abgg2q.jpg: So stupid. Don't call your own liberals, that shit died with Obama, and liberal never belonged to the left in the first place oh party of slavery become party of slavery.

Conservatives are far I say FAR more liberal than who you WANT to believe are liberal. Judging by your post you haven't even been "liberally" indoctrinated through college yet, fuck do you have a long way to go. Or one would hope.
Actually I was liberalized in college. It’s called getting educated

I went to classes each day - listened to the bullshit, took the tests, got my degree (BA in Communications and Politics Sci) and then forgot everything that those clowns told me. Funny thing, a good friend of mine ended up as a Professor of English at Kent State...go figure.o_O
BA in communications minored in marketing. I wasn’t a good student. I wanted to be a sales guy when I was in high school. Some people know they want to be a teacher, doctor, lawyer, accountant, police, fire fighter before they even hit 18. I knew I wanted to do sales. Didn’t matter what. Just wanted to make a lot of money. First thing I tried was stockbroker.

Stupid I needed a college degree to get the interviews. And no class in college teaches the series 7. Why is that not offered?

But that degree has opened doors. It’s one of the things employers look for. Does he have a college degree? Yes? Check the box.

But I might lose out to a guy with a business degree. That’s ok. I do better on interviews than he does.

Your party already has its own two domestic terrorist organizations, antifa and blm. You're all set.
I can't find one ANTIFA protest. Google it. Do they even exist or is this your Boogy man group? Reminds me of when you guys hated on Occupy Wall Street protesters. Called them slackers and rapists. Totally distracted from the point that Wall Street screwed us. And BLM is only saying that cops are brutalizing young african American men and women. That's all. They aren't a communist organization.

Antifa and BLM are domestic terrorists. BLM is a Marxist org. That's who they are.
No they aren’t that’s just what republicans say about them to demonize them.

What is the blm movement about? The main goal. The initial reason for the movement was about??

Forum List

Back