Liberal Militias

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Thank you

As the leader of the Republican party Trump held a rally and told his supporters to storm the capitol. 5 people ended up dead. These are facts. Nothing I just said is untrue.

Trump urged his supporters to ‘fight much harder’ against ‘bad people’ and ‘show strength’ at the Capitol.

you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

Now read this tweet from Donald Trump in 2013 and tell me he isn't responsible.

Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 8, 2013
Lol all the ppl hurt were trunp supporters lol and he said peacefully and patriotically..
what those patriots did was because trump won, You can’t certify somebody that lost

Trump didn't win:

500 not one but 500 whistle blowers say Democrats cheated. Until we can hear them trump won. Sorry snow flake but actions and words matter

Where are these "whistleblower complaints"? Why didn't the Report on Election Security find ANY of them?

They have sworn affidavits blue anon look it up

No they don't. They just say they do, but no such affidavits were presented to the courts. If they aren't filed with the courts, they don't exist. This report says they don't exist. It says so multiple times, and in multiple ways. IT SAYS TRUMP LOST IN A LEGALLY CONDUCTED, FAIR AND SQUARE ELECTION:

I’m not debating facts.. 500 whistle blowers.. deal with it
That’s ten trump nuts per state and none of them saw anything out of order.

They were staged there. A bunch of my pillow conspiracy theorists.
Cool story
Rudy took the most credible one and put her on tv. How did that work out?
View attachment 469746
She said she saw machines hooked to internet and ppl putting the same ballot in many times lol .. prove her wrong
Because she is a moron who doesn't know what she is talking about. Guess who is an even bigger moron? Anyone who believes her.

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Thank you

As the leader of the Republican party Trump held a rally and told his supporters to storm the capitol. 5 people ended up dead. These are facts. Nothing I just said is untrue.

Trump urged his supporters to ‘fight much harder’ against ‘bad people’ and ‘show strength’ at the Capitol.

you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.

Lol all the ppl hurt were trunp supporters lol and he said peacefully and patriotically..
what those patriots did was because trump won, You can’t certify somebody that lost

Trump didn't win:

500 not one but 500 whistle blowers say Democrats cheated. Until we can hear them trump won. Sorry snow flake but actions and words matter

Where are these "whistleblower complaints"? Why didn't the Report on Election Security find ANY of them?

No they don't. They just say they do, but no such affidavits were presented to the courts. If they aren't filed with the courts, they don't exist. This report says they don't exist. It says so multiple times, and in multiple ways. IT SAYS TRUMP LOST IN A LEGALLY CONDUCTED, FAIR AND SQUARE ELECTION:

Cool story
View attachment 469746
She said she saw machines hooked to internet and ppl putting the same ballot in many times lol .. prove her wrong

Taking this woman in to testify is no evidence of anything. THE WOMAN IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH. THE GOVERNMENT ISN'T REQUIRED TO PROVE HER WRONG, THE PLAINTIFF IS REQUIRED TO PROVE SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH.

NOTICE THAT GUILIANI DIDN'T TAKE THIS WOMAN INTO COURT, WHERE SHE WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR PERJURY FOR LYING, HE TOOK HER INTO A STATE CONGRESSIONAL HEARING IN A RED STATE WHERE SHE WOULD NOT BE CHARGED.

If Republicans riot to steal an election it's O.K., but if Democrats do it, it's 'Mob rule'.

Why don't we just skip elections and pick a day for two giant mobs to fight each other...the last one standing wins the seat.

Hey, fascists have been doing this all over the world for years.

Screw Democracy....MOB RULES!!!!
When "Democrats" riot for 7 months it's O.K. but when "Republicans" do it for 10 minutes, it's 'Mob Rule'

Except that "Democrats" didn't riot. Actual Democrats decried the violence and the property damage and encouraged peaceful protest. Arrest statistics show that the violence and property damage was largely committed by anarchists and other elements of right wing thuggery.

American laws may preclude naming an organization a "domestic terrorist" group, but foreign governments are not similarly constrained:

Democrat riots have cost urban cities billions since last summer
What did the brooks brother riot in 2000 cost us? It put bush in office. He got hit on 9-11 after being warned. Caused a recession and started a war and he never won it for 8 plus years. Then he lied us into Iraq. What did that cost us? Then he caused a Great Recession. What did that cost us?

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

Cool story
View attachment 469746

Taking this woman in to testify is no evidence of anything. THE WOMAN IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH. THE GOVERNMENT ISN'T REQUIRED TO PROVE HER WRONG, THE PLAINTIFF IS REQUIRED TO PROVE SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH.

NOTICE THAT GUILIANI DIDN'T TAKE THIS WOMAN INTO COURT, WHERE SHE WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR PERJURY FOR LYING, HE TOOK HER INTO A STATE CONGRESSIONAL HEARING IN A RED STATE WHERE SHE WOULD NOT BE CHARGED.
And almost every affidavit is something that can’t be proven or is sheer speculation.

For example, one guy said it looked like 80% of the military vote seemed to go for biden. He always thought that the military votes republican.

So what does his sworn affidavit prove? Absolutely nothing. It might prove that the military isn’t as republican as republicans think.

How many union members voted for trump? A lot. But I always thought union members voted democratic. Derp!

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

Cool story
View attachment 469746
You lost the election. Prove me wrong.

Prove the republican governor of Georgia wrong.

Dont forget trump called him and asked him to find him 200,000 votes. Trump tried to steal the election

While I agree with the underlying sentiment in your intriguing OP, I'm generally opposed to any sort of escalation. Donald's insurrectionists made complete asses of themselves. If they want to continue down the same avenue of racism and misbehavior, we should let them and continue to ridicule the assholes and lock 'em up!

so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.

Democracy in it's purest form is mob rule.
Well we need the pentagon to be in on it. Trump screwed up he didn’t have the generals. He was smarter than the generals
just like you think you are smaerter than them and want to shoot unarmed people
Stop. No one wants to shoot unarmed people. What other arguments do you have? That ones been debunked.
thats what youve been calling for in this thread,,,

and nothings been debunked,, its was proven no one on jan 6 was armed,,
No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.

Actually the current information is the zip tie guy found them at the capitol, and just took them to prevent their use by the officers in the building.
After watching the video the fbi just put out where the mob was shown trying to rip a cops face mask off no doubt they took those zip ties from a cop. That’s not legal.

So why shouldn’t the cops have opened fire? They were a violent mob. The video proves that.

While I agree with the underlying sentiment in your intriguing OP, I'm generally opposed to any sort of escalation. Donald's insurrectionists made complete asses of themselves. If they want to continue down the same avenue of racism and misbehavior, we should let them and continue to ridicule the assholes and lock 'em up!
Thanks. You get the point. I love the republicans who have said this is a lame thread. No it is not.

Imagine if all the Arab Americans in America decided to do what the republicans did. Wore those Muslim outfits that can easily conceal a weapon. Shave their beards. Wear masks. Million arab man March. Most of them would go with peaceful intentions but 10% are alqueda/quanon/antifa?

I really think if a violent mob attacks our capitol they should be mowed down. And I don’t care if they are white Arab mexican or black.

Feel free to peacefully protest but no violent mobs.

In 2000 republicans sent a violent mob to Florida to stop the recount and it worked. I don want to lose another election to cheating republicans just because they seem to care more. They got their way by behaving badly. As a democrat I don’t want that to ever happen again. It didn’t work this time because trump lost five swing states. If it was closer it might have worked. So maybe us liberals need to form a militia and be ready. We wont Do anything republicans don’t do first. No guns? We will agree to that. No rioting the election process? Will republicans promise that?

figures,,

Well we need the pentagon to be in on it. Trump screwed up he didn’t have the generals. He was smarter than the generals
Stop. No one wants to shoot unarmed people. What other arguments do you have? That ones been debunked.

No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.

Actually the current information is the zip tie guy found them at the capitol, and just took them to prevent their use by the officers in the building.
After watching the video the fbi just put out where the mob was shown trying to rip a cops face mask off no doubt they took those zip ties from a cop. That’s not legal.

So why shouldn’t the cops have opened fire? They were a violent mob. The video proves that.

As far as violent mobs go they were pretty damn tame, your sides mobs are far more destructive.

figures,,
I want to be ready to storm the capitol if I feel the election was rigged. And without hard evidence.
There goes the commie lying agent lying again,what a stupid fuck he proves to most the board as always,he says there was no hard evidence of election fraud but try’s to get everybody to swallow his conspiracy theory there was russia collusion election fraud where there was ten times less evidence.

How much crack does this shill smoke everyday? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks. You get the point. I love the republicans who have said this is a lame thread. No it is not.

Imagine if all the Arab Americans in America decided to do what the republicans did. Wore those Muslim outfits that can easily conceal a weapon. Shave their beards. Wear masks. Million arab man March. Most of them would go with peaceful intentions but 10% are alqueda/quanon/antifa?

I really think if a violent mob attacks our capitol they should be mowed down. And I don’t care if they are white Arab mexican or black.

In 2000 republicans sent a violent mob to Florida to stop the recount and it worked. I don want to lose another election to cheating republicans just because they seem to care more. They got their way by behaving badly. As a democrat I don’t want that to ever happen again. It didn’t work this time because trump lost five swing states. If it was closer it might have worked. So maybe us liberals need to form a militia and be ready. We wont Do anything republicans don’t do first. No guns? We will agree to that. No rioting the election process? Will republicans promise that?
One commie loving shill to another,yeah your threads are never retarded.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:Thanks fir the laugh fir the day.

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

Cool story
View attachment 469746
You lost the election. Prove me wrong.

Prove the republican governor of Georgia wrong.

Dont forget trump called him and asked him to find him 200,000 votes. Trump tried to steal the election
Nope your hero lying Biden stole the election,we all proved you wrong in many threads back then liar.you disprove the several dozens of whistleblowers that came forward who witnessesd vote fraud you fucking lying coward,you can’t so shut the fuck up America hater.

Thank you

Trump didn't win:

Cool story
View attachment 469746

And almost every affidavit is something that can’t be proven or is sheer speculation.

For example, one guy said it looked like 80% of the military vote seemed to go for biden. He always thought that the military votes republican.

So what does his sworn affidavit prove? Absolutely nothing. It might prove that the military isn’t as republican as republicans think.

How many union members voted for trump? A lot. But I always thought union members voted democratic. Derp!
Can’t be proven when the fucking corrupt court system won’t look or listen to the evidence idiot fag.

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.
they didnt have guns,,, and didnt shoot unarmed people,,
They sent armed militias to the polls to intimidate. We will have our guys do that too, wearing blue. You wear red.
why would I wear red???

and youre changing the subject,,
Which is the norm fir him when he always is losing an argument,this stupid ass idiot ignores that it was the dem antifa thst stormed the capitol and trump supporters tried to stop them as well as always ignoring thst antifa attacked children and elderly trump supporters at an earlier rally but the fag of course will blame that on trump supporters as well and claim it was not the dems attacking them of course.he gets paid fir his lies after all.

nothing has been debunked like he lies about indeed,other than his lies that election fraud didnot happen and russia collusion of course. :abgg2q.jpg:

figures,,

makin shit up that didnt happen doesnt prove anything
Making shit up is what he indeed is an expert at. :up:

Will Republicans agree not to bring guns, knives, ammo, crossbows, bear spray, gallows, nooses, zip ties, bombs, stun guns, & baseball bats?
Who you think you’re kiddin man :confused-84:

Forum List

Back