Liberal "Tolerance"??

Of course the irony of your statement eludes you, right? You do understand that you are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing, right? This is an increasingly common tactic for Conservatives.

Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that. Don't like it? Tough shit. You reap what you sow.

As long as you accuse others of doing what you are doing but you accuse them first, then if they point out that you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing, then you can say, "See? You're accusing me of doing what you're doing so that proves my point!"

It's a ridiculous attempt at logic on your part.

I don't accuse them first. Liberals have been demonizing their critics for 100 years. Now they whine like babies whenever anyone points out the facts about liberals.

Idiot agreed and said "you reap what you sow" completely not understanding that he is reaping and sowing by himself. He says "Yeah I'm doing the things I'm accusing others of doing you know why? Because others did it to me" Completing the circular logic.

He uses big words like "demonizing" to apply to a lack of issues to agree with. Once Bripat told me he liked asparagus and I told him I didnt like it. He said I was demonizing his opinion.

You really have your panties in a tight little wad over this. First off, liberals deserve what I dish out. Second: I really don't "demonize" them. I just tell the truth about them, and they think they're being demonized. The fact is that liberals are the filthy scum me and others in this forum describe. It would be difficult to demonize a liberal when the truth is so appalling.

Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that. Don't like it? Tough shit. You reap what you sow.

I don't accuse them first. Liberals have been demonizing their critics for 100 years. Now they whine like babies whenever anyone points out the facts about liberals.

Idiot agreed and said "you reap what you sow" completely not understanding that he is reaping and sowing by himself. He says "Yeah I'm doing the things I'm accusing others of doing you know why? Because others did it to me" Completing the circular logic.

He uses big words like "demonizing" to apply to a lack of issues to agree with. Once Bripat told me he liked asparagus and I told him I didnt like it. He said I was demonizing his opinion.

You really have your panties in a tight little wad over this. First off, liberals deserve what I dish out. Second: I really don't "demonize" them. I just tell the truth about them, and they think they're being demonized. The fact is that liberals are the filthy scum me and others in this forum describe. It would be difficult to demonize a liberal when the truth is so appalling.

Which is it? You are either for or against it on your own. Dont blame everyone else for your bahavior dude. Take responsibility

You are the idiot always talking about Demonizing and your explanation why you say it all the time is perfect:

I just tell the truth about them, and they think they're being demonized.

:lol:

Which is it? You are either for or against it on your own. Dont blame everyone else for your bahavior dude. Take responsibility

You are the idiot always talking about Demonizing and your explanation why you say it all the time is perfect:

What you're telling me is that I should play by the queensbury rules while you and your komrades are kicking us in the crotch. Liberals are going to get a dose of their own medicine. If you don't like it, tough shit.

What you're telling me is that I should play by the queensbury rules while you and your komrades are kicking us in the crotch. Liberals are going to get a dose of their own medicine. If you don't like it, tough shit.

No what I am telling you is you cant have two different opinions on the same actions.

You claim the way liberals act is intolerant, despicable, terrible behavior. But you doing the same is OK.

You duplicitous whore

No what I am telling you is you cant have two different opinions on the same actions.

You claim the way liberals act is intolerant, despicable, terrible behavior. But you doing the same is OK.

You duplicitous whore
What he is saying is screw civility. For far too long the Left have practically gotten away with murder, and all the GOP has done is bend over and grab the ankles. Well now let's see how you Dumbshit Democrats get a taste of your own medicine.

You duplicitous whore
What he is saying is screw civility. For far too long the Left have practically gotten away with murder, and all the GOP has done is bend over and grab the ankles. Well now let's see how you Dumbshit Democrats get a taste of your own medicine.

Thats fine just dont label something that you choose to engage in a negative character trait unless you are applying that to yourself also.

Btw...The only person frothing at the mouth is Bripat. Who is he "giving it back to" when hes the only one here acting that way? I bet its because someone somewhere treated him bad...he just cant seem to find or point to that person.

Its like the Movie Fight Club....He's blaming Brad Pitt for his behavior when Brad Pitt is really just himself

That's what happens when you allow big city elitist liberals to take over the nation.

I say we wall up NYC, Chicago, and Califoria, and let them do whatever they want to each other.

I agree. just let me move out first. NY is getting so bad. its become a joke to live here

Forum List

Back