Liberalism corrupts; absolute liberalism corrupts absolutely!

And liberalism is the founding philosophy of this nation.

well then liberalism must mean tiny tiny govt!!
Nope...

Welcome to your first lesson in American History!!

paint too stupid has no idea that the purpose of our Constitution was to keep govt very very tiny!!
Jefferson and Madison"
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

My reading of history convinces me that bad government results from too much government.

Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence.
Special ED misinterprets reality again!

Liberalism is about no such thing. .

dear, how completely stupid and liberal are you? Do you think Hilary and Bernie want to expand central power or shrink it??????????

See why we have to be 100% positive that a liberal will be stupid?? Is any other conclusion possible??
Fyi when ED says we he means the voices in his head .

I'm "liberal" and I can tell you, I'm a corrupted person. Mind you, I have an exceptionally good heart so I'm still morally superior to other people.

yes liberal are morally superior because they support generations of crippling welfare!!

Liberals do for the least of us what Jesus would have us do.

Whether Jesus existed or not.

Liberalism has good qualities. It's all about excess. The problem is, it's dangerous to your emotional well being because everyone else is doing whatever they want too, and that or what you do to yourself can negatively impact you.

Progressives, unlike Liberals, have a police temperament. They seem to prey on liberals. They see the chaos and seek to make rigid order out of it.

But for whatever reason, liberal people seem to be soil for he progressive seed. It's parasitic how they do it. They all have destructive personalities and they never iniate and organisation or business or social circle, but always hijack an existing one. And if it's an artistic or creative culture or industry they take great pleasure in literally destroying it and any one of talent who they can tear down. (Think modern art)

You can't seem to have any vices without these people preying on you. Have an interracial sex fetish?

Liberals: great!

Progressives: great but let me see how I can use you in my social agenda

want to change sex?

Liberals: Right you are.

Progressives: let's break down gender boundaries.

Want to be gay?

Liberals: go for it.

Progressives: me too! Let's force the world to be gay...or else...

Liberalism has good qualities. It's all about excess. The problem is, it's dangerous to your emotional well being because everyone else is doing whatever they want too, and that or what you do to yourself can negatively impact you.

Progressives, unlike Liberals, have a police temperament. They seem to prey on liberals. They see the chaos and seek to make rigid order out of it.

But for whatever reason, liberal people seem to be soil for he progressive seed. It's parasitic how they do it. They all have destructive personalities and they never iniate and organisation or business or social circle, but always hijack an existing one. And if it's an artistic or creative culture or industry they take great pleasure in literally destroying it and any one of talent who they can tear down. (Think modern art)

You can't seem to have any vices without these people preying on you. Have an interracial sex fetish?

want to change sex?

Want to be gay?

bullshit when progressives burn or ban books, force you to believe a certain way , break down your door and force you to date your own gender .
Then you might have a problem.
Until then it's baseless paranoia.

want to change sex?

Want to be gay?

bullshit when progressives burn or ban books, force you to believe a certain way , break down your door and force you to date your own gender .

I'm explaining the difference between liberalism and progressivism, and the pseudo-symbiotic relationship between the two at present.

Once a RW'er equates Liberalism to power, the RW loses!!

why would that be given that liberalism is about increasing central power while conservatism is about breaking up central power??
Once a RW'er equates Liberalism to power, the RW loses!!

why would that be given that liberalism is about increasing central power while conservatism is about breaking up central power??

I think you are confusing centralized/decentralized government structures with power.

Understand, both governments can have the same amount of power, but their structures provide restrictions on how that power can be used.

And liberalism is the founding philosophy of this nation.

well then liberalism must mean tiny tiny govt!! See why we are postive that a liberal will be stupid?? What other conclusion is possible?

Liberals are about 6-11 points higher in IQ than conservatives. Suck it. :)

Riiiight then explain this :laugh:

th

want to change sex?

Want to be gay?

I'm explaining the difference between liberalism and progressivism, and the pseudo-symbiotic relationship between the two at present.
your explanation is erroneous.

want to change sex?

Want to be gay?

Nope.

want to change sex?

Want to be gay?

Nope.
Yep.

Understand, both governments can have the same amount of power, but their structures provide restrictions on how that power can be used.

How stupid????how can 50 separate govts have the same power as one central govt??

If Hitler had divided Germany into 50 separate independent govts would Germany have had as much power to make world war?? See why we say the liberal will be stupid?? Is any other conclusion possible?

How stupid????how can 50 separate govts have the same power as one central govt??

If Hitler had divided Germany into 50 separate independent govts would Germany have had as much power to make world war?? See why we say the liberal will be stupid?? Is any other conclusion possible?
Other than the voices only you can hear who is we?

Repeating bullshit does not make it fact.
Who is we?

Forum List

Back