Liberals Acting Completely Lunatic Over the Fact That Trump Suppsedly Has "No Evidence" of Wiretap

well if a wiretap is done correctly there will be no evidence

duh
If there is no evidence, then Trump would never know he was wiretapped
Democrats can now clearly see the end of their party in sight.....
Where is trump proof the he was wiretapped?
Where is his proof that millions of illegals voted?
Where is his proof that his inauguration crowds were the largest ever?
Well, we appreciate your proof that you are an idiot....:lol:
That piece of shit in the white house is a pathetic never ending liar

wow you partisan idiots have no sense of humor

duh

What a low life piece of garbage that resident in the white house is

duh

Was...

duh

yeah and that's a reason for having no sense of humor

that's OK if you can't learn to laugh you can listen to me laughing at you

The difference between Trump claiming Obama was wire tapping him and the Russian hacking and the birther question is that the wire tapping claim doesn't come totally out of left field.

Eric Holder had members of the press wire tapped back in 2013. Also back in 91 Obama did an Elizabeth Warren by claiming he was born in Kenya.

duh

I've got news for you, BB...if Obama DID use the DOJ to eavesdrop on a political opponent...then it's a modern day Watergate break in...only worse because it used the power of the DOJ to do the spying and not five shady "burglars"! Combine that with Obama's use of the IRS to target conservatives...something that Nixon attempted to do but was unsuccessful...and the case can be made that the Barack Obama Administration is far more corrupt than the Richard Millhouse Nixon Administration!

The difference between Trump claiming Obama was wire tapping him and the Russian hacking and the birther question is that the wire tapping claim doesn't come totally out of left field.

Eric Holder had members of the press wire tapped back in 2013. Also back in 91 Obama did an Elizabeth Warren by claiming he was born in Kenya.
There was no wiretap, never was. Its just a convent ploy to try to get Congress and the American people away from his Russian connection.
If he had a single bit of proof he would have released it publicly

There was no wiretap, never was. Its just a convent ploy to try to get Congress and the American people away from his Russian connection.
Obama already admitted there was....please try to keep up....

duh

I've got news for you, BB...if Obama DID use the DOJ to eavesdrop on a political opponent...then it's a modern day Watergate break in...only worse because it used the power of the DOJ to do the spying and not five shady "burglars"! Combine that with Obama's use of the IRS to target conservatives...something that Nixon attempted to do but was unsuccessful...and the case can be made that the Barack Obama Administration is far more corrupt than the Richard Millhouse Nixon Administration!
Obama never used the IRS to target conservatives, it time to cut the BS with that fable. If Trump had a single bit of evidence he would have already released it

Obama already admitted there was....please try to keep up....
Sorry, you will have to let us know just what that is

You do know they tapped James Rosen's, a reporter, and US citizen, right?
This is madness. They wiretapped Trump to find out evidence for Trump Russia connection which there was no evidence for.
Trump says "Obama tapped my phones".

That's a sitting President making a serious accusation of a former President. That's a pretty big deal.

I'd just like to know whether what was claimed actually happened. Did Obama actually tap Trump's phones, as you and Trump claim? Yes or no?

Seems like a reasonable question. I'm sure you would ask the same question if the situation were reversed.

Last edited:

duh

Obama never used the IRS to target conservatives, it time to cut the BS with that fable. If Trump had a single bit of evidence he would have already released it
You mean when Obama used the IRS to target conservatives?

You do know they tapped James Rosens, a reporter, and US citizen, right?
This is madness. They wiretapped Trump to find out evidence for Trump Russia connection which there was no evidence for.

That's a sitting President making a serious accusation of a former President. That's a pretty big deal.

I'd just like to know whether what was claimed actually happened. Did Obama actually tap Trump's phones, as you and Trump claim? Yes or no?

Seems like a reasonable question. I'm sure you would ask the same question if the situation were reversed.
If Trump had a single bit of evidence, he would have released it. All this is, is a feeble attempt to try and get away from Trumps Russian connection

nope, never happened. In fact the IRS stated that both conservatives, liberals, and independents were targeted

nope, never happened. In fact the IRS stated that both conservatives, liberals, and independents were targeted
Prove me wrong Dumbo, or just STFU

Prove me wrong Dumbo, or just STFU
You beat me to it....thanks....:lol:

obama tapped Rosen's parents. He tapped the private phone of Angela Merkel. Tapping the phone of a political opponent is nothing.

Strip him of his pension and take his library away.

obama tapped Rosen's parents. He tapped the private phone of Angela Merkel. Tapping the phone of a political opponent is nothing.

Strip him of his pension and take his library away.
You are a pathetic liar. sis

No, it will eventually come out when the time is right.
And do remember, thinking he was clever, Obama signed an eo just before he left office, so info was more easily disseminated from the NSA. It may have just backfired.

If Trump had a single bit of evidence, he would have released it. All this is, is a feeble attempt to try and get away from Trumps Russian connection

Last edited:

Forum List

Back