Liberals Acting Completely Lunatic Over the Fact That Trump Suppsedly Has "No Evidence" of Wiretap

The difference between Trump claiming Obama was wire tapping him and the Russian hacking and the birther question is that the wire tapping claim doesn't come totally out of left field.

Eric Holder had members of the press wire tapped back in 2013. Also back in 91 Obama did an Elizabeth Warren by claiming he was born in Kenya.
There was no wiretap, never was. Its just a convent ploy to try to get Congress and the American people away from his Russian connection.
If he had a single bit of proof he would have released it publicly
Obama already admitted there was....please try to keep up....
Sorry, you will have to let us know just what that is
It's now no longer about Obama wiretapping Trumps home....it's about the extent of Obamas wiretapping....please, do try to keep up.....

Did Obama actually tap Trump's phones?

Yes or no?
Who was the head of Obama's Justice Department at the time the FISA warrants were applied for?
You can't be that fucking stupid to believe Obama himself was not made aware of the warrants.
The bastard will claim 'plausible deniability' of course.
That's been Obama's fall-back since he was a child.
"Do what you think I would want you to do just never tell me you did it."

Yes or no?
Who was the head of Obama's Justice Department at the time the FISA warrants were applied for?
You can't be that fucking stupid to believe Obama himself was not made aware of the warrants.
You do realize there is a difference between a warrant application and an actual wiretap, right?

Yes or no?

Not necessarily Obama, but someone did and he probably knew.
So the phones were actually tapped?
That's a euphemism.
At least one computer in Trump Tower had electronic surveillance on it.
This is going to end up having numerous employees of Obama's administration being charged.
Okay, I'd like to check out the story about the computer. Could you provide a link?

But there is a clear and distinct difference between a warrant application and an actual wiretap.

What did she lie about?
You do know they tapped James Rosens, a reporter, and US citizen, right?
This is madness. They wiretapped Trump to find out evidence for Trump Russia connection which there was no evidence for.
Trump says "Obama tapped my phones".

That's a sitting President making a serious accusation of a former President. That's a pretty big deal.

I'd just like to know whether what was claimed actually happened. Did Obama actually tap Trump's phones, as you and Trump claim? Yes or no?

Seems like a reasonable question. I'm sure you would ask the same question if the situation were reversed.
obama tapped Rosen's parents. He tapped the private phone of Angela Merkel. Tapping the phone of a political opponent is nothing.

Strip him of his pension and take his library away.
You are a pathetic liar. sis

Yes or no?

Not necessarily Obama, but someone did and he probably knew.
So the phones were actually tapped?
That's a euphemism.
At least one computer in Trump Tower had electronic surveillance on it.
This is going to end up having numerous employees of Obama's administration being charged.
Okay, I'd like to check out the story about the computer. Could you provide a link?

But there is a clear and distinct difference between a warrant application and an actual wiretap.

Why would anyone go to all the trouble to submit two warrants and then try to say "but not used"?

Yes or no?
You do realize there is a difference between a warrant application and an actual wiretap, right?
I realise during the Obama administration someone in the Justice Department (Who was head of the JD at the time?) directed someone in the FBI to apply for a FISA warrant to conduct electronic surveillance against Trump.
The first time the application was turned down. The second or third time the FISA court issued the warrant.
It strains credulity that whoever got the precious warrant after so much trouble would not have used it.
Obviously the FBI has been recording every fucking phone call coming from or going to Russia for DECADES!!!!
This isn't some 'new' trick' the US has just invented. The Russians have done the exact same thing to the US for decades.
President Trump KNOWS THIS and has for decades.
He personally warns every employee in his businesses to assume EVERYTHING they say or do ANYWHERE in the world will be recorded/videoed.
He told ALL his campaign staff the day they were hired the same thing.
Fucking ignorant LIBs actually believe President Trump is some sort of duffus when it comes to dealing with other countries businessmen and diplomats and world leaders.
More fools them.

Yes or no?
I realise during the Obama administration someone in the Justice Department (Who was head of the JD at the time?) directed someone in the FBI to apply for a FISA warrant to conduct electronic surveillance against Trump.
The first time the application was turned down. The second or third time the FISA court issued the warrant.
It strains credulity that whoever got the precious warrant after so much trouble would not have used it.
Obviously the FBI has been recording every fucking phone call coming from or going to Russia for DECADES!!!!
This isn't some 'new' trick' the US has just invented. The Russians have done the exact same thing to the US for decades.
President Trump KNOWS THIS and has for decades.
He personally warns every employee in his businesses to assume EVERYTHING they say or do ANYWHERE in the world will be recorded/videoed.
He told ALL his campaign staff the day they were hired the same thing.
Fucking ignorant LIBs actually believe President Trump is some sort of duffus when it comes to dealing with other countries businessmen and diplomats and world leaders.
More fools them.

So your contention is that Trump was wiretapped justifiably.

lol, okay.

We should call it an undocumented fact and treat it as a fact just like undocumented immigrants are actual immigrants into this country. It should work both ways.

The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

The wiretapping.

What wiretapping? How about you just lay out what the NY times said that proves what Trump said is real instead of dancing around?

Forum List

Back