🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Aghast!: '25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods' ALL Happen To Be Black

Matthew, for a smart man about STEM matters you are very ignorant about human.

Matthew, for a smart man about STEM matters you are very ignorant about human.

Don't just SAY it, SHOW it. He's a smart guy so you're not going to convince him that he's wrong just by telling him that he's wrong. What you need to do is invalidate the evidence he's posted, you have to show him how the evidence is wrong.

Good luck, you're going to need it.

I don't have to prove anything, Rik, because Matthew has proved nothing. He has made allegations without proving the issue is racial. That's all I have to point out until he does.

You don't understand affirmation and refutation every well.

I don't have to prove anything, Rik, because Matthew has proved nothing. He has made allegations without proving the issue is racial. That's all I have to point out until he does.

You don't understand affirmation and refutation every well.

My mistake. I saw his link to FBI crime data in another thread and mistakenly thought he had provided it in this thread. Nevertheless, his claim is correct, it's just that in this thread he hasn't substantiated it as he did in another thread.

He did make the claim about the black murder rate. A claim exists apart from providing evidence for it. Let me give you an example. "The sun is a star." I just made a claim but I provided no linked authority to back my claim. Is my claim in error?

You're free to go to town on his FBI claim.

Crime data as to race merely characterizes the areas and the actions.

To suggest that blacks are more violent because they are black has not been proved.

You could make an argument communities of poverty and illness and crumbling infrastructure cause such violence: American whites and blacks and browns and reds and yellows all fit that mold; as they do in France; as they do in the UK; as they do . . . everywhere.

To suggest that blacks are more violent because they are black has not been proved.

Now that your question is clearer, I can provide a clearer answer to you:

A line of research has revealed that a polymorphism in the promoter region of the MAOA gene is related to antisocial phenotypes. Most of these studies examine the effects of low MAOA activity alleles (2-repeat and 3-repeat alleles) against the effects of high MAOA activity alleles (3.5-repeat, 4-repeat, and some-times 5-repeat alleles), with research indicating that the low MAOA activity alleles confer an increased risk to antisocial phenotypes. The current study examined whether the 2-repeat allele, which has been shown to be functionally different from the 3-repeat allele, was associated with a range of antisocial phenotypes in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course. There was not any association between the 2-repeat allele and a continuously measured psychopathic personality traits scale. The effects of the 2-repeat allele could not be examined in Caucasian males because only 0.1% carried it.

You could make an argument communities of poverty and illness and crumbling infrastructure cause such violence: American whites and blacks and browns and reds and yellows all fit that mold; as they do in France; as they do in the UK; as they do . . . everywhere.

Rik's conclusions fall apart when faced with the third para above; that is why he cut it in violation of the rules.

This is an argument the race haters can never when.

We had to go through this with poet who was arguing all whites are inferior, of at times when Asclepius goes on a silly riff.

Rik's conclusions fall apart when faced with the third para above; that is why he cut it in violation of the rules.

We had to go through this with poet who was arguing all whites are inferior, of at times when Asclepius goes on a silly riff.

Let me explain something to you Einstein, the fact that you throw out the hypothesis that poverty causes crime in no way, shape or form, serves as a conclusive rebuttal to anyone's argument.

Secondly, I already addressed your poverty claim in comment #43. Explain to us why the wealthiest black community in the entire US has such a high homicide rate?

Let me explain something to you Einstein, the fact that you throw out the hypothesis that poverty causes crime in no way, shape or form, serves as a conclusive rebuttal to anyone's argument.

Secondly, I already addressed your poverty claim in comment #43. Explain to us why the wealthiest black community in the entire US has such a high homicide rate?

Your evidence is no way, shape, or form is a basis that blacks are more likely to commit violence than whites. Check the majority dominant sections of the poorer sections of towns, and despite whatever rate, they will all be more violent than the middle and upper class sections.

You cannot except the role of poverty in violence.

Step along.

CRIME

FACT #31: The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade. (27) (6) (13)

FACT #32: According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole. (32) (6) (3)

FACT #33: Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S. (32) (27) (6)

FACT #34: Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime. (27)

FACT #35: A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa. (3) (32)

FACT #36: Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks. (2) (32) (28)

FACT #37: The annual report from the Department of justice shows that when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time. (3)

FACT #38: In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites. (32)

FACT #39: Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites. (32) (6)

FACT #40: Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of “advantages.” However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country’s strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation’s lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White.

http://www.solargeneral.com/jeffs-archive/black-failure/whites-blacks-100-facts-and-one-lie/

Last edited:
One could also, and more accurately say, that those neighborhoods are poor instead of black.

But I imagine that as a conservative you'd like to keep segregation as an official governmental policy.

Typical insulated whitie democrat response.
I live in Prince George's County, MD. We are mostly black and have a median household income $20k higher than the national average. We have the second highest crime rate in the state of MD behind only Baltimore city and the second worst performing public schools, again only behind Baltimore city.
The problem is caused by lack of family structure. It's not poverty. It's mainly no daddies. Another problem caused by democrat agendas.
The segregation you refer to is self segregation being encouraged and perpetuated by the democrat party. Keeps the racist voting block corralled and better organized for pandering to.

One could also, and more accurately say, that those neighborhoods are poor instead of black.

But I imagine that as a conservative you'd like to keep segregation as an official governmental policy.

I'd prefer to tell the cold hard truth. They are violent, and you are more likely to die when you step foot into them.

The question is do you believe that the black community has a higher share of violent and anti-social members than other racial groups?

Come on now, do you honestly believe that's in dispute?

Looking at 2010 stats from CDC / WISQARS (screenshots follow), non-Hispanic Black males 15-35, a demographic that comprised less than 2% of the US population, amounted to 38.5% of the nation's 2010 gun homicide victims:

black_15_35_zps8a5c021b.jpg

In contrast, non-Hispanic White males 15-35 comprised 8.5% of the 2010 US population and amounted to an unremarkable 7.5% of gun homicide victims:

white_15_35_zps00d81e5f.jpg

Just to put those stats into perspective, if 15-35 y.o. White males were victimized at the Black male 15-35 rate of 69.12 per 100,000 there would have been 18,160 White 15-35 male gun homicide victims in 2010.

If Blacks were victimized at the White rate, only 192 Black males 15-35 would have fallen victim to gun homicide.

Your question has been answered but I'll continue . . .

When cities / metros are examined (as the OP states) the difference between the races widens.

In July of 2012 the Chicago Tribune examined the mid-year homicide stats and found:

While blacks make up about 33 percent of the city's population, they accounted for nearly 78 percent of the homicide victims through the first six months of 2012.

African-Americans have made up more than 70 percent of homicide victims in Chicago every year for the last two decades.

For the first half of 2012, 143 of the 259 homicide victims were listed as being affiliated with a street gang.

Males ages 15 to 35 made up nearly three-quarters of African-American homicide victims. Police data showed that 133 of those 145 victims had arrest histories.

Of the 44 Hispanic victims, 27 were males ages 15 to 35 and had arrest histories.

Three of the 11 white victims were males in that age range with arrest histories.​

Wikipedia puts the racial breakdown of Chicago as follows:

"The racial makeup of the city in 2010 was 32% black (including Hispanics), 45% white (31% non Hispanic white + 14% white Hispanics)"​

Last edited:

Your evidence is no way, shape, or form is a basis that blacks are more likely to commit violence than whites. Check the majority dominant sections of the poorer sections of towns, and despite whatever rate, they will all be more violent than the middle and upper class sections.

You cannot except the role of poverty in violence.

Step along.

Regardless of ideology -- regardless of political affiliation -- and regardless of personal feelings we can all agree on one thing -- facts don't lie.

Here are the facts:

1) Blacks make up approximately 12.6% of Americas overall population. While non-Hispanic whites make up about 62.8% of the overall population. Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Non-Hispanic whites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2) There are 5.8 blacks in prison to every one white. U.S. incarceration rates by race | Prison Policy Initiative
3) America's total population is 318,537,000. Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
4) The total amount of whites living in poverty is 18.9 million while the total number of blacks living in poverty is 10.9 million. Poverty in the United States: A Snapshot | National Center for Law and Economic Justice

There are more whites living in poverty in the USA than there are blacks yet there are nearly 6 times more blacks in America's prisons than there are whites. That indicates that poverty isn't likely to be the cause of criminal activity. If it isn't poverty then what IS the cause?

Forum List

Back