🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Aghast!: '25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods' ALL Happen To Be Black

One could also, and more accurately say, that those neighborhoods are poor instead of black.

But I imagine that as a conservative you'd like to keep segregation as an official governmental policy.

One could also say certain aspects of black culture is to blame.

The rap culture that promotes infidelity, promiscuity, fornication, gun violence, hatred of police and white folk, drug culture, slang, treating women like worthless pieces of meat, and further divides black man against black man... That is one of the main problems.

One could say, more accurately, that those aspects of black culture are a result of their impoverished communities.

That is certainly an opinion. But there is no more fact to back up that, than what Wake stated.

I cannot blame you. It's a result of the welfare culture perpetrated by liberals. Unfortunately many young Black men have not had an adult male in their life to teach them how to act proper.

Why yes, every day a liberal stands next to a black man on the streets and instructs them...
Certainly instructs them how to vote over 8 out of 10 times.

So you know the voting history of every black man in da ghetto???

One could also, and more accurately say, that those neighborhoods are poor instead of black.

Yes, one could say that. Now the question becomes is your claim true? We can test this by looking that the RICHEST BLACK COMMUNITY in the United States.

In 2006, nearly 16 of every 100,000 citizens in Prince George's were murdered, up from 15 in 1990.​

I'm going to come down on your claim of poverty being the cause here as false.

They are poor because large % is dependent on welfare provided by Democratic politicians. Vote Democrat and stay poor in public housing on public aid. Get motivated, and take personel ownership of your life, and get out. Vote Republican if you want to help Blacks in America.
No, that's the reason they are alive.

The GOP has never shown any interest in this issue other than defending it's position of inaction.

I always love the GOP concept that solving poverty is most effectively accomplished by hosing down the rich with money.

I wish liberals and leaders in the Black community would stop making excuses for the behavior of young black males. There is no excuse for it. Remember the idea of the "Million Man March" back in the 1980's? Now people like Al Sharpton just take a straight victim view of the world. Where are Black men to raise their kids, especially Black males? It's pathetic. No excuses.

I don't believe black people are inherently bad/violent/whatever.

However, more than some of them have been negatively influenced. Just consider the media, for one.

That's an interesting statement. Inherently, you say. This implies that the condition of violent behavior is within each and every black person.

Has anyone argued this? I don't believe anyone has. The closest I've seen are statements like "blacks are more violent" but this statement is different than "All blacks are violent." To argue that "black are more violent" speaks to group level measurement - violent blacks and non-violent blacks and their proportions and the debate really is on the proportions. Are there more violent and anti-social blacks than there are violent and anti-social Asians and violent and anti-social whites? Of course the answer is yes, for the crime data puts that issue to rest.

So you not believing something that no one has argued is just a distraction. The question is do you believe that the black community has a higher share of violent and anti-social members than other racial groups?

One reason blacks are poor is because they are violent

Or, more accurately, one reason there is more violence in black communities is because they are poor.

Soooo, after failing to get blacks out of poverty as you have, how do you change the situation? Do you keep claiming to target "the poor" who just so happen to be black and give them more?

The issue here is that Democrats in particular have created a situation where poor only stay poor and middle class people become poor due to dependency on Government. Dems like to pander to blacks as statistically they fall into the poor statistic by % more than whites, programs buy voters. Dems have made it a life long goal to treat blacks as children that can't take care of themselves, helping create this problem.

So due to your arrogance, you ignorantly refuse to confess that your quest to help blacks and the poor have failed. Instead you demand we keep doing the very things that have only expanded the problem since the inception of your racist and bigoted programs.

The problem is people like you, not the OP.

That is certainly an opinion. But there is no more fact to back up that, than what Wake stated.

I'm not sure what the exact facts are behind this issue, but with it submerged in politics it's virtually impossible to separate the bias from the truth.

From what I've experienced, I'm not comfortable walking in any ghetto at night. Grandma and grandpa have lived in downtown Milwaukee 40+ years, and she has stories to tell. Rap culture in my opinion is largely responsible for the evils that happen in poor, urban neighborhoods. More than some of these kids don't have proper father figures, so who do they turn to for guidance? Some turn to the rappers and the poison they spew.

No reasonable person believes that all black people are somehow inherently bad or inferior. That's crap. I know and have worked with African-Americans who have been homeschooled in middle-class households with a stable mother and father, and they are worlds different than the unfortunate circumstances some face in the ghettos. No matter what color you are, you can work hard, stay out of trouble, thirst for true knowledge and wisdom, and drag yourself out of the pit.

I'm not sure what the exact facts are behind this issue, but with it submerged in politics it's virtually impossible to separate the bias from the truth.

From what I've experienced, I'm not comfortable walking in any ghetto at night. Grandma and grandpa have lived in downtown Milwaukee 40+ years, and she has stories to tell. Rap culture in my opinion is largely responsible for the evils that happen in poor, urban neighborhoods. More than some of these kids don't have proper father figures, so who do they turn to for guidance? Some turn to the rappers and the poison they spew.

No reasonable person believes that all black people are somehow inherently bad or inferior. That's crap. I know and have worked with African-Americans who have been homeschooled in middle-class households with a stable mother and father, and they are worlds different than the unfortunate circumstances some face in the ghettos. No matter what color you are, you can work hard, stay out of trouble, thirst for true knowledge and wisdom, and drag yourself out of the pit.

The link goes to a site which cherry picked data from another site(.)

Blacks are more violent due to their high testosterone and low IQ levels on average

I do reckon that the Right cares more about the wealthy....

However, the Leftist politicians rely on its constituency being poor. Through conservatism and capitalism black people can and do rise up through society while gaining money and power. It truly is wonderful, especially when a poor person dependent on the government teat leaves it, and becomes able to take care of himself fully.

I wish liberals and leaders in the Black community would stop making excuses for the behavior of young black males. There is no excuse for it. Remember the idea of the "Million Man March" back in the 1980's? Now people like Al Sharpton just take a straight victim view of the world. Where are Black men to raise their kids, especially Black males? It's pathetic. No excuses.

That "victim" accusation is a cheap out.

There IS a problem. There ARE those who live under that problem.

Pawning that of as not being real like you are doing is just your denial.

Look at the OP, calls black Americans "feral savages" in another thread, posts only racist threads.
In fairness, have you looked at the posts by Asclepias, JQPublic, and Nutz? They post only racist threads as well.

But I imagine that as a conservative you'd like to keep segregation as an official governmental policy.

One could also say certain aspects of black culture is to blame.

The rap culture that promotes infidelity, promiscuity, fornication, gun violence, hatred of police and white folk, drug culture, slang, treating women like worthless pieces of meat, and further divides black man against black man... That is one of the main problems.

All certain ways to stay unemployed, it is not that difficult to see, unless you are clouded by a liberal mindset

Last edited:
I have been to Cleveland, Detroit, and Watts without feeling afraid.

Violence is not about race but about people.

Forum List

Back