🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Aghast!: '25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods' ALL Happen To Be Black

You have never been to Vitter, Texas, a vicious white gangster community.

Parts of Beaumont, Lake Charles, and Lafayette, and in the Cajun communities have vicious white neighborhoods.

Those do exist, yet none are in the top 25 neighborhoods nationwide.

Liberals are aghast at this? What a surprise. Until statistics and surveys are published, they really do live in their little universes of lollipops and unicorns, don't they.

I avoid black neighborhoods. I've been sexually harassed by black men so many times I can't count them.

I cannot blame you. It's a result of the welfare culture perpetrated by liberals. Unfortunately many young Black men have not had an adult male in their life to teach them how to act proper.

Parts of Beaumont, Lake Charles, and Lafayette, and in the Cajun communities have vicious white neighborhoods.

Evidence please. Bold statement, must have facts or stats.

Out of curiosity, how many poor, Asian neighborhoods in urban settings are violent? White neighborhoods of the same type? I don't know of any urban, poor white neighborhood that's crazy violent.

Young black men in poor neighborhoods must show some self-restraint and stop impregnating young black woman if neither can afford to support and raise children.

Evidence please. Bold statement, must have facts or stats.

And you still need to come up with facts or stats of the empowerment that republicans provide to blacks.

I avoid black neighborhoods. I've been sexually harassed by black men so many times I can't count them.

I cannot blame you. It's a result of the welfare culture perpetrated by liberals. Unfortunately many young Black men have not had an adult male in their life to teach them how to act proper.

Why yes, every day a liberal stands next to a black man on the streets and instructs them...

Why yes, every day a liberal stands next to a black man on the streets and instructs them...
Certainly instructs them how to vote over 8 out of 10 times.

Black culture is a moral cesspool. Young black men look up to the wrong role models for fear of being ostracized, and they yearn for a father to love them and teach them what it means to be a man. Instead they are abandoned by useless sperm donors whose only goals in life are to fuck as many Ho's as possible and stay as high as possible for as long as the welfare checks hold out.

Blacks would have to work overtime for the next thousand years to even put a dent in the number of people killed by us whities over the course of human history.

“Using exclusive data developed by NeighborhoodScout, and based on FBI data from all 17,000 local law enforcement agencies in America, we here report those specific neighborhoods in America that have the highest predicted rates of violent crime per 1,000 neighborhood residents of all,” that website reported.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. NeighborhoodScout, not FBI data, let me see:

The site does not seem racist, The New Observer IS however. The New Observer cherry picked, here is the actual site:

Neighborhood Search for Home Buyers and Real Estate Investment - NeighborhoodScout

Blacks would have to work overtime for the next thousand years to even put a dent in the number of people killed by us whities over the course of human history.

Non response. The greatest threat to black people today is a young black male, and that has gotten worse (far worse) since the Civil Rights era.

I live in the now, and right now blacks are by far the most violent people

I couldn't find Vitter, TX, but these are the crime stats for the other cities you mentioned. I've been to all three of these many times and never felt myself to be in any danger whatsoever. I've also been to downtown Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit many times as well and NOT felt safe at all, even in the middle of the day.

Beaumont probability of becoming a victim...1 in 97

Lafayette probability of becoming a victim...1 in 155

Lake Charles probability of becoming a victim...1 in 156

This is a "city overall" statistic. Neighborhood Scout also has demographics, so I'll leave it to you to show me the staggeringly violent predominantly white neighborhoods.

EDIT: It seems you must pay to see more detailed neighborhood level crime stats.

Last edited:
Look at the OP, calls black Americans "feral savages" in another thread, posts only racist threads.

Black culture is a moral cesspool. Young black men look up to the wrong role models for fear of being ostracized, and they yearn for a father to love them and teach them what it means to be a man. Instead they are abandoned by useless sperm donors whose only goals in life are to fuck as many Ho's as possible and stay as high as possible for as long as the welfare checks hold out.

Sadly there is much truth in what you write.

I couldn't find Vitter, TX, but these are the crime stats for the other cities you mentioned. I've been to all three of these many times and never felt myself to be in any danger whatsoever. I've also been to downtown Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit many times as well and NOT felt safe at all, even in the middle of the day.

Beaumont probability of becoming a victim...1 in 97

Lafayette probability of becoming a victim...1 in 155

Lake Charles probability of becoming a victim...1 in 156

This is a "city overall" statistic. Neighborhood Scout also has demographics, so I'll leave it to you to show me the staggeringly violent predominantly white neighborhoods.

EDIT: It seems you must pay to see more detailed neighborhood level crime stats.

The Neighborhood Scout site does not break down by race, "The New Observer" added that in, without backing data or citations.

Forum List

Back