Liberals are always playing the race card!

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
Screen_Shot_2019_02_25_at_9.32.23_AM.png

Oh wait. That was Trump. There was literally nothing racist about what Spike Lee said but we have a snowflake for a president.

And Spike Lee's Oscar speech that Trump was referring to...

The word today is “irony.” The date, the 24th. The month, February, which also happens to be the shortest month of the year, which also happens to be Black History month. The year, 2019. The year, 1619. History. Her story. 1619. 2019. 400 years.

Four hundred years. Our ancestors were stolen from Mother Africa and bought to Jamestown, Virginia, enslaved. Our ancestors worked the land from can’t see in the morning to can’t see at night. My grandmother, Zimmie Shelton Retha, who lived to be 100 years young, who was a Spelman College graduate even though her mother was a slave. My grandmother who saved 50 years of Social Security checks to put her first grandchild — she called me Spikie-poo — she put me through Morehouse College and NYU grad film. NYU!

Before the world tonight, I give praise to our ancestors who have built this country into what it is today along with the genocide of its native people. We all connect with our ancestors. We will have love and wisdom regained, we will regain our humanity. It will be a powerful moment. The 2020 presidential election is around the corner. Let’s all mobilize. Let’s all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let’s do the right thing! You know I had to get that in there.

"

The word today is “irony.” The date, the 24th. The month, February, which also happens to be the shortest month of the year, which also happens to be Black History month. The year, 2019. The year, 1619. History. Her story. 1619. 2019. 400 years.

Four hundred years. Our ancestors were stolen from Mother Africa and bought to Jamestown, Virginia, enslaved. Our ancestors worked the land from can’t see in the morning to can’t see at night. My grandmother, Zimmie Shelton Retha, who lived to be 100 years young, who was a Spelman College graduate even though her mother was a slave. My grandmother who saved 50 years of Social Security checks to put her first grandchild — she called me Spikie-poo — she put me through Morehouse College and NYU grad film. NYU!

Before the world tonight, I give praise to our ancestors who have built this country into what it is today along with the genocide of its native people. We all connect with our ancestors. We will have love and wisdom regained, we will regain our humanity. It will be a powerful moment. The 2020 presidential election is around the corner. Let’s all mobilize. Let’s all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let’s do the right thing! You know I had to get that in there.

"
The message is that the 2020 election is about racism. Unless he specifically said let's organize and re-elect Trump, everything he said before that was insinuating that Trump is the bad guy and a racist.

I am not saying I agree with the way Trump responded, But don't pretend Spike Lee was not calling Trump a racist.

Like I said, Trump is a snowflake and literally nothing about that speech was racist.

"
The message is that the 2020 election is about racism. Unless he specifically said let's organize and re-elect Trump, everything he said before that was insinuating that Trump is the bad guy and a racist.

I am not saying I agree with the way Trump responded, But don't pretend Spike Lee was not calling Trump a racist.

Wow................because he didn't say to elect Trump, you are calling him a racist.

He said that 2020 was a moral choice between love and hate. And, to tell you the truth, I've seen quite a bit of hate spew forth from Trump. He's a thin skinned egomaniac with an inferiority complex.

Screen_Shot_2019_02_25_at_9.32.23_AM.png

Oh wait. That was Trump. There was literally nothing racist about what Spike Lee said but we have a snowflake for a president.

Everybody can tell spike lee was dog whistling to the race baiters

"

Fine . Then let’s not pretend Trumps constant dog whistles are NOT racist .

Wow................because he didn't say to elect Trump, you are calling him a racist.

He said that 2020 was a moral choice between love and hate. And, to tell you the truth, I've seen quite a bit of hate spew forth from Trump. He's a thin skinned egomaniac with an inferiority complex.
Go read it again. I didn't call Spike Lee a racist.

In context, Spike said that 2020 is a choice between slavery and freedom. Of course he was calling Trump a racist.

He said all that shit about slavery.....then said (by implication) "don't vote for Trump."

Be stupid, if you want.

Go read it again. I didn't call Spike Lee a racist.

In context, Spike said that 2020 is a choice between slavery and freedom. Of course he was calling Trump a racist.

He said all that shit about slavery.....then said (by implication) "don't vote for Trump."

Be stupid, if you want.

Kinda like “bad hombres “ ?

The dems have to play the race card.

Trump has accomplished too many things tht have benefitted blacks.

The Dems are in danger of losing their grip on the black vote.

And let's remember to lose their grip is not having half the blacks vote
for Trump but only 15 to 20%. Trump gets 20% of their vote, he'll
win 35 states.

The dems have to play the race card.

Trump has accomplished too many things tht have benefitted blacks.

The Dems are in danger of losing their grip on the black vote.

And let's remember to lose their grip is not having half the blacks vote
for Trump but only 15 to 20%. Trump gets 20% of their vote, he'll
win 35 states.

The likelyhood of the Democratic Party losing their cornerstone base is unlikely seeing the majority of them believe Republicans fought to keep slavery while being enslaved to the political party that once owned them and still owns them...

Forum List

Back