Liberals are more racist than conservatives....Yale university study....

Those are for entirely different reasons. Not interested in loaded questions. Sadly that is an interesting discussion, but you made clear you aren't interested in an actual discussion the way you asked it
So you think they are stupid.

I say blacks who vote republicans are typically rich so they’ve sold their people out. Uncle toms.

You say 90% of blacks are stupid. It’s the rich uncle toms who vote correctly.

And they do because they are rich. Those rich uncle toms vote correctly for their finances. It just happens to make them sellouts.

Theyve turned their backs on the liberals who helped get them to where they are. Money changed them.

I feel the same way about any poor or middle class white American who turns into a Republican after he makes it. It’s just that we have a name for blacks who do it. It’s worse when a black turns Republican. Is Oprah publicly a democrat? I bet privately she’s an Uncle Tom

No one said blacks can't make it in America. It's just harder for them than it is you white boy.
Gee, I wonder why that might be. Think, think, think.

Appearance-S.jpg

So long as this is the culture you admire and the music you enjoy, it seems like you have a personal problem.

"Look, I ain't nothin' like you fuckin' rap n****s
Hussle Man a shooter, that's a fact, n****
Thirty-two extendos in my MAC, n****
Spend a thousand on some t-shirts up at Saks, n****
Look, I ain't nothin' like you fuckin' rap n****
Spend a thousand on some t-shirts up at Saks, n****"

###

If that's the style and music you love and want to blast out, that's fine with me. Just accept the responsibility that comes from living the "gangsta life".

And then there are the GREATS!

Gee, I wonder why that might be. Think, think, think.

Appearance-S.jpg

So long as this is the culture you admire and the music you enjoy, it seems like you have a personal problem.

"Look, I ain't nothin' like you fuckin' rap n****s
Spend a thousand on some t-shirts up at Saks, n****
Look, I ain't nothin' like you fuckin' rap n****
Spend a thousand on some t-shirts up at Saks, n****"

###

If that's the style and music you love and want to blast out, that's fine with me. Just accept the responsibility that comes from living the "gangsta life".

And then there are the GREATS!

Your ancestors treated blacks poorly long before rap.

Again with the obvious red herring. 😄 Are you capable of a rational argument?

In the 1800s. What does that have to do with today? The Democratic party helped end segregation in the 60s.

The guy who calls any black who disagrees with you Uncle Toms and Aunt Jemima's is in the right party, you and whities in your racist party do that still today. You're free to agree with white leftists, you're not free to disagree with them. You serve racism. There's nothing racist about being a Republican because leftists are spending too much money

So you think they are stupid.

I say blacks who vote republicans are typically rich so they’ve sold their people out. Uncle toms.

You say 90% of blacks are stupid. It’s the rich uncle toms who vote correctly.

And they do because they are rich. Those rich uncle toms vote correctly for their finances. It just happens to make them sellouts.

Theyve turned their backs on the liberals who helped get them to where they are. Money changed them.

I feel the same way about any poor or middle class white American who turns into a Republican after he makes it. It’s just that we have a name for blacks who do it. It’s worse when a black turns Republican. Is Oprah publicly a democrat? I bet privately she’s an Uncle Tom

Putting another leftist on ignore because every one of your posts starts with a lie and I stop reading there. Bye bye

The guy who calls any black who disagrees with you Uncle Toms and Aunt Jemima's is in the right party, you and whities in your racist party do that still today. You're free to agree with white leftists, you're not free to disagree with them. You serve racism. There's nothing racist about being a Republican because leftists are spending too much money
You're the one who seems broken by a black person disagreeing with you. 😄

Putting another leftist on ignore because every one of your posts starts with a lie and I stop reading there. Bye bye
If you are a republican or conservative, you don't even know your own parties policies are racist. And you don't even get what your message to blacks is or how insulting it is. They vote for free shit?

90% of blacks don't get free shit yet that's why you think 90% of blacks vote Democratic. So you think we've duped them. So you think they are stupid.

I think you poor white trash are the ones who're being duped. So I think it's YOU who are stupid, just like you think blacks are duped.

You're the one who seems broken by a black person disagreeing with you. 😄

Another nonsensical post from the racist idiot who doesn't believe blacks are smart enough to be fiscally conservative and disagree with you, or they are racists. Your post is a non-sequitur, there is no way to get that from what I said to that. I said it's racism to call people racist names for disagreeing with you. You can try to justify your hatred and racism, but your calling them Uncle Tom's and Aunt Jemima's for disagreeing with you shows what you are

You haven't said anything about world history and you obviously know nothing about it since you think slavery is uniquely American, it's not even close. And everything we're discussing in US history was done by your party, the Democrat party. Republicans fought it
See you want to ignore the southern strategy. You want to forget that whites in the south who voted Democratic started voting GOP after Civil Rights.

If you don't know this history, you're dumb. Do you honestly not get the spin republicans put on this when they suggest they freed the slaves and passed civil rights?

I grew up in the 80's. I remember it was REPUBLICANS who didn't want to celebrate MLK day. Why? And why is it today Republicans are the ones arguing to keep up Robert E Lee statues? Lee was a Democrat. And why do Republicans and KKK fly their confederate flags on their pickup trucks?

And how did you Republicans end up on the wrong side of the street in Charlottesville?

Another nonsensical post from the racist idiot who doesn't believe blacks are smart enough to be fiscally conservative and disagree with you, or they are racists. Your post is a non-sequitur, there is no way to get that from what I said to that. I said it's racism to call people racist names for disagreeing with you. You can try to justify your hatred and racism, but your calling them Uncle Tom's and Aunt Jemima's for disagreeing with you shows what you are
You are eternally confused. 😄

There's nothing strange or wrong about black people disagreeing with one another. What's racist is you attributing the thoughts of every black person who disagrees with you as not thinking for themselves.

You are eternally confused. 😄

There's nothing strange or wrong about black people disagreeing with one another

That's what I keep saying, dumb ass. What's racist is your calling them racist for doing it. How stupid are you? That's confusing to you?
r. What's racist is you attributing the thoughts of every black person who disagrees with you as not thinking for themselves.

The only ones I said are racist are the ones like you who attack blacks for being different than you, which is exactly what you do and why you are a racist. Blacks disagreeing with you is fine. Your job is to disagree with their views and say why, not personally attack them in racist terms

That's what I keep saying, dumb ass. What's racist is your calling them racist for doing it. How stupid are you? That's confusing to you?
What's racist about it? Do you know what racism is? It isn't simply being disrespectful. I'll concede calling someone an uncle Tom is disrespectful, disrespect was the point, but that doesn't make it racist.
The only ones I said are racist are the ones like you who attack blacks for being different than you, which is exactly what you do and why you are a racist.
That's not what racism is fool. Racism is believing someone is inferior because of their race or ethnicity. I don't think black conservatives are inferior to me because they're black, moron, I think they're sellouts because they champion the politics of racist southern conservatives.
Blacks disagreeing with you is fine. Your job is to disagree with their views and say why, not personally attack them in racist terms
I'm perfectly able to explain what it is I dislike about Conservatism and black people who champion it.

This is obvious if you just open your eyes...the left uses race as a sword and a shield. They attack anyone who disagrees with them by calling them racists......when their policies fail, they call the people calling out those policies racist....

They use race to keep blacks from leaving the democrat party, accusing the republicans of the very things that the democrats are actually doing....

They claim to be studying Whites who are LESS BIASED. The assumption is that White liberals are not biased against Black people, while their research shows exactly the opposite as we shall see. The researchers are liberal, know that liberals are good, and therefore liberals are not the biased ones. Conservatives, who behave the same with both Whites and minorities, are the genuinely biased ones.
-----

In other words, Democrats talk down to Black and Hispanic people, while Republicans do not.

Republicans treat their audiences of whatever race the same, and with the same basic respect for their intelligence and ability to reason.

Hmmm. Who is “less biased?”

What about in work settings? Perhaps liberal politicians treat minorities as if they were children, but the average liberal treats their Black colleagues just the same as their White colleagues?

Nope, they too assume that Blacks are stupid.

Hmm. Patronizing? Why would anybody assume that treating people as if they are stupid and incompetent is patronizing?
Do you see what they are doing here? Liberals treat minorities as if they are clumsy children because they want to be liked. They are just super nice people, that’s all.

Conservatives, those meanies, treat everybody the same, proving that they hate minorities and are a bunch of White supremacists. If they were truly good people they would treat Black people like children, as liberals do. Or something.

Does it occur to you that the reason Republican speeches are statistically little different than Democratic speeches is that Republicans don't give many speeches to minority groups BECAUSE they're afraid of speaking to minorities the same as they speak to their Old White Racist core?

What's racist about it? Do you know what racism is? It isn't simply being disrespectful. I'll concede calling someone an uncle Tom is disrespectful, disrespect was the point, but that doesn't make it racist.

That's not what racism is fool. Racism is believing someone is inferior because of their race or ethnicity. I don't think black conservatives are inferior to me because they're black, moron, I think they're sellouts because they champion the politics of racist southern conservatives.

I'm perfectly able to explain what it is I dislike about Conservatism and black people who champion it.

What's racist about you calling blacks racist for believing in limited government? It stands on its own, racist

Yeah. It was clearly racist. 😄

Yes, you've said it isn't racist for a black to attack the character of any black who disagrees with you in racist terms. You said that, and you're just wrong, what you are doing is racist. I hope you rethink it and just change to blacks have the right to disagree with you, and you DISAGREE with them when they do, and leave the racist terminology at home

See you want to ignore the southern strategy. You want to forget that whites in the south who voted Democratic started voting GOP after Civil Rights.

If you don't know this history, you're dumb. Do you honestly not get the spin republicans put on this when they suggest they freed the slaves and passed civil rights?

I grew up in the 80's. I remember it was REPUBLICANS who didn't want to celebrate MLK day. Why? And why is it today Republicans are the ones arguing to keep up Robert E Lee statues? Lee was a Democrat. And why do Republicans and KKK fly their confederate flags on their pickup trucks?

And how did you Republicans end up on the wrong side of the street in Charlottesville?

And the next post again from you starts with yet another lie. You are a fundamentally dishonest person

Yeah. It was clearly racist. 😄

Note I'm sticking to that blacks can be in any political party, the issue is when you use racist terms to attack a black who disagrees with you as if blacks are all the same.

That you have to keep lying about what I said would make anyone with integrity start to question what you are saying. That person with integrity certainly isn't you

Forum List

Back