Liberals are more racist than conservatives....Yale university study....

I engaged you as a black person who doesn't respect the rights of anyone to disagree with your white nationalist overlords, and you just keep telling me my view blacks don't need special handouts is racist. You're an idiot

Again you accuse him of things he never said, and then attack him for saying them.

This line of attack is not working for you.

Racism isn't thinking blacks have the same capabilities as other groups. It just isn't. You are really, truly an idiot
Once you said this:

I'm a Six Sigma Blackbelt, I approach conclusions from data with a critical mind.

Okay...data..

Here is some data:

black_gun.jpg

If you had been watching the media these days, particularly MSNBC and CNN you'd think that Chris Dorner was a hero. They cheered Django and half cheered a black renegade cop that was out in the public seeking retribution.

Why would the media in all practicality support murder?

Well, it depends who was committing the murders.

This is all part of the left's Social Justice. It seems the real threat that everyone in the media is ignoring is the increase in Black on White violence. The media looks the other way whenever possible when a thug kills a white or another black but they focus in like Parana's whenever a white mental patient is involved. They had to reluctantly pay attention when an angry psychopathic cop who just happened to be a black man spouting a manifesto supporting Obama and the media went around Southern California murdering people. It's a pretty pathetic display of their constant double-standards and their outright hypocrisy when they call for tighter controls on guns......but the only control seems to fall on law-abiding citizens. Meanwhile the largest source of violence in America percentage-wise is black kids running around taking out their media driven anger on white society.

51RGJwaEoAL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Colin Flaherty is an award winning writer whose work has been published in more than 1000 places around the globe, including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Washington Post, Bloomberg Business Week, Time magazine, and others.

He is the author of "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It."

Thomas Sowell: "Reading Colin Flaherty's book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities." - National Review.

Link

Articles: A Blind Pendulum

[ame]Amazon product ASIN 1479299022

Even a stupid Niqqer can get lucky.....

Excuse me? My father was white and a ardent nationalist, starved during so called 1929 bank holiday and was years starving in the time known as the depression. He grew up and he fought the NAZIS. He was wounded and less a left arm. He gave me life. WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?

Lmao! I like this guy!

Blacks in small groups or as individuals can be fine folks. As a group? They are pieces of shit that should be avoided.

Care to call any of your fellow conservatives racist or even admit that they are racists?

Let me guess...you'll find some lame way to avoid calling anyone out because...all together now...you share their opinion.

So which is it....are you going to be honest or are you going to let your true colors (pun intended) show?

Once you said this:

Okay...data..

Here is some data:

Care to call any of your fellow conservatives racist or even admit that they are racists?

Let me guess...you'll find some lame way to avoid calling anyone out because...all together now...you share their opinion.

So which is it....are you going to be honest or are you going to let your true colors (pun intended) show?
You need to read 'My Awakening '.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Racism is thinking black democrats aren't thinking for themselves.

Racism is thinking blacks need extra handouts because you don't believe they are as capable as other groups, you know, you.

kaz: Blacks are as capable as other groups
Curried Goats: No, we need handouts, that's racist to think we're as capable as you

You're pathetic

That's not even historically accurate you Bingo. There were American slavers before there was the Democratic party. 😄

LOL, that's your argument, you're not in the same party as ALL slave owners, just the ones that have been around since the Democrat party. That's some funny shit

Again you accuse him of things he never said, and then attack him for saying them.

This line of attack is not working for you.

He did say it, diva. I keep saying blacks are as capable as anyone else and he keeps responding with oh his God, I'm a racist. That means exactly what I said it does

Once you said this:

Okay...data..

Here is some data:

I never said I was taking on defending every individual. Many of those are obviously tongue in cheek. I'm not interested in going down your rat hole and arguing every one and see no point in doing that. Democrats are all at a minimum OK with racism because they are silent to calling Tim Scott Uncle Tim or Clarance Thomas or Colin Powell Uncle Tom or Condie Rice Aunt Jemima.

To Curried Goats 's point, you aren't the same party as every slave owner, just the ones since Thomas Jefferson (slave owner) invented the Democrat party. Slavery and the Democrat party go hand in hand for literally hundreds of years

I never said I was taking on defending every individual. Many of those are obviously tongue in cheek. I'm not interested in going down your rat hole and arguing every one and see no point in doing that. Democrats are all at a minimum OK with racism because they are silent to calling Tim Scott Uncle Tim or Clarance Thomas or Colin Powell Uncle Tom or Condie Rice Aunt Jemima.

To Curried Goats 's point, you aren't the same party as every slave owner, just the ones since Thomas Jefferson (slave owner) invented the Democrat party. Slavery and the Democrat party go hand in hand for literally hundreds of years
Pretty much what I thought you’d say…

It does prove that the word conservative and racist are interchangeable

Pretty much what I thought you’d say…

It does prove that the word conservative and racist are interchangeable

The white chick again says I'm "racist" because you know blacks can't compete with other races and I say they can.

Facts are, you're the racist. You just are, wench

Sorry, but the facts say you're a lying racist. There is only one party that attacks blacks for not believing what they do, and that is you and the White Nationalist Democrat party.

So why did you join the party of slave owners? Oh, you're a racist, that's why
Are you kidding? You believe blacks vote Democratic for free shit and because they are stupid.

Im telling you any black who ignores the gop racism does so because they’ve forgoten where they came from. Usually these blacks are well off and arrogant and ignorant. Herman Cain, Colin Powell and Ben Carson types. They’re just house slaves in the gop.

I think they have to be republicans otherwise it’ll be hard to get along with their white neighbors.

Just like Kaitlyn jenner. The Uncle Tom of trannies.

They all have money. I don’t blame any of them for being uncle toms. Still they are.

You're babbling again, Kamala
I guess a non-sequitur is all you've got now that you're hypocrisy has been exposed. And the funny thing is that I showed just 4 of several hundred posts by right wing racist on this board--the same racism you say doesn't exist.

Are you kidding? You believe blacks vote Democratic for free shit and because they are stupid.

Im telling you any black who ignores the gop racism does so because they’ve forgoten where they came from. Usually these blacks are well off and arrogant and ignorant. Herman Cain, Colin Powell and Ben Carson types. They’re just house slaves in the gop.

I think they have to be republicans otherwise it’ll be hard to get along with their white neighbors.

Just like Kaitlyn jenner. The Uncle Tom of trannies.

They all have money. I don’t blame any of them for being uncle toms. Still they are.

I stopped reading after your first sentence since you obviously read nothing I wrote. No, I'm not saying that and I never did you fucking pussy. You're just another hate filled leftist tool

I guess a non-sequitur is all you've got now that you're hypocrisy has been exposed. And the funny thing is that I showed just 4 of several hundred posts by right wing racist on this board--the same racism you say doesn't exist.

LOL, thinking blacks are as capable as anyone else is "hypocrisy," God Democrats are stupid. You run along and play, little girl. Here's a ball, look, it's bouncy.

Note to debate you and your leftist bitches have to constantly lie and misquote. It's because you're nasty racists and a white nationalist

LOL, thinking blacks are as capable as anyone else is "hypocrisy," God Democrats are stupid. You run along and play, little girl. Here's a ball, look, it's bouncy.

Note to debate you and your leftist bitches have to constantly lie and misquote. It's because you're nasty racists and a white nationalist
Thinking the right wing is not racist when I showed you post after post from your fellow racists is hypocrisy.

LOL, that's your argument, you're not in the same party as ALL slave owners, just the ones that have been around since the Democrat party. That's some funny shit
What's funny is you trying to argue today's Democrats have anything to do with Democrats in the 1800s. By that same logic since America protected slavery in the 1700s defending America today means defending slavery. That's perfect Bingo logic.

😄

He did say it, diva. I keep saying blacks are as capable as anyone else and he keeps responding with oh his God, I'm a racist. That means exactly what I said it does
Your red herrings are obvious. We are calling you a racist because you keep arguing that Black democrats aren't thinking for themselves.

I stopped reading after your first sentence since you obviously read nothing I wrote. No, I'm not saying that and I never did you fucking pussy. You're just another hate filled leftist tool
You tell me why 90% of blacks and 75% of Jews vote Democratic then.

Forum List

Back