Liberals are more racist than conservatives....Yale university study....

Correct, they are paraphrases, which is why I didn't use quote marks. There's an English lesson your teachers didn't do because they were too busy filling you with Woke
They're your racist cosplaying because you don't have actually quotes. They're an admission that you don't even have a quote of mine that you think you could stretch to even sort of sound like what you're claiming. What an absolute fail! 😄
White racists today are were they always were, the Democrat party. You're in the party of slave owners, they were all Democrats, and Democrats today are just as racist.
The Democratic slave owners were white Southerners like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis who white southern Republican constituencies today demand we keep celebrating. Southern Democrats are now represented in the Democratic party who they wrestled away from white southern segregationists. Why are you trying to deny Black American accomplishments? We should celebrate how thoroughly they've cucked Confederate culture.
In the slavery days, you'd have been called slave catchers, you'd have run down runaway slaves and returned them to their owners just like today where you attack blacks who think blacks don't need hand handouts more than anyone else
In slavery days you'd be one of the cowards pretending that slavery was good for black people.

You better give up while you’re behind Kaz cuz you’re coming across as a guy in Klan robes on his way to a cross burning at this point.

And then there’s this whole thing where you know more about Black people than a black person, which never ever works for white people in a discussion of race.

I'm behind because I keep saying blacks are as capable as anyone. Yes, you are a white nationalist

They're your racist cosplaying because you don't have actually quotes. They're an admission that you don't even have a quote of mine that you think you could stretch to even sort of sound like what you're claiming. What an absolute fail! 😄

The Democratic slave owners were white Southerners like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis who white southern Republican constituencies today demand we keep celebrating. Southern Democrats are now represented in the Democratic party who they wrestled away from white southern segregationists. Why are you trying to deny Black American accomplishments? We should celebrate how thoroughly they've cucked Confederate culture.

In slavery days you'd be one of the cowards pretending that slavery was good for black people.

Curried Goats says: I'm a victim! I'm a victim! Give me free shit, I'll call you a racist if you do and if you don't!!!!!!!!!

You know if you had a serious point, you'd explain how my view blacks don't need handouts is supposedly racist. But instead you keep lying about my position yet again proving you have nothing and you're a stooge of the white nationalists who have run your party for hundreds of years. Yes, you are in the party of slave owners, and that is no coincidence

I'm behind because I keep saying blacks are as capable as anyone. Yes, you are a white nationalist
No you're a racist because you keep implying black Democrats are letting white people think for them. Stop trying to hide you coward little bitch. 😄

I said that blacks don't need handouts more than anyone else, which is me saying they do.

Wow you're stupid. I mean you're the real thing. Canadians, you can't live with em, pass the gravy ...

You tried to pin a quote on him that he never said. Then you attacked him for saying it.

This is a bad habit with you. Second time today I caught you doing it. And now you’re trying it again.

1, 2, 3, strikes you’re out dipshit.

Curried Goats says: I'm a victim! I'm a victim! Give me free shit, I'll call you a racist if you do and if you don't!!!!!!!!!
Reality: I'm not at all a victim. My family immigrated here in the 80s and have done quite well for ourselves.

No you're a racist because you keep implying black Democrats are letting white people think for them. Stop trying to hide you coward little bitch. 😄

Again you lump all blacks together in your racism. I didn't say blacks you fucking racist shill, I said black Democrats. Yet again it's you arguing blacks are all the same

You tried to pin a quote on him that he never said. Then you attacked him for saying it.

This is a bad habit with you. Second time today I caught you doing it. And now you’re trying it again.

1, 2, 3, strikes you’re out dipshit.

They don't have paraphrases in Canada? I don't think that's true. Can you provide a link?

Tip, I didn't use quote marks. LOL, you still don't understand, do you? Be honest

You know if you had a serious point, you'd explain how my view blacks don't need handouts is supposedly racist. But instead you keep lying about my position yet again proving you have nothing and you're a stooge of the white nationalists who have run your party for hundreds of years. Yes, you are in the party of slave owners, and that is no coincidence

This is what Republicans do when they’re caught lying. They try to turn it all around with this bullshit baffles brains crap.

You’re not fooling anyone. When all you have left are lies, insults and name calling, you have nothing.

This is what Republicans do when they’re caught lying. They try to turn it all around with this bullshit baffles brains crap.

You’re not fooling anyone. When all you have left are lies, insults and name calling, you have nothing.

I'm a racist because I think blacks should be treated like everyone else, you mentioned that. And BTW it makes you the racist

I'm a racist because I think blacks should be treated like everyone else, you mentioned that. And BTW it makes you the racist
You're racist because you keep arguing that Black Democrats are letting white people do their thinking for them.

You're racist because you keep arguing that Black Democrats are letting white people do their thinking for them.

Democrats tell blacks you can't do it on your own, and it's racist to say that's not true. There you are, that's you. You own it

Democrats tell blacks you can't do it on your own, and it's racist to say that's not true. There you are, that's you. You own it
Which Democrats? Quote them. Why should we just believe you when you're counseling skepticism?

Forum List

Back