Liberals are more racist than conservatives....Yale university study....

I continually say blacks are as capable as anyone else and you keep saying that's racist. Yes, you said exactly that, racist bitch
You continually say black Democrats aren't thinking for themselves because you're racist. 😄

Which Democrats? Quote them. Why should we just believe you when you're counseling skepticism?

Who are these people you're speaking for and why is your dick so limp you don't think your points stand on their own but need to be validated by others? Low self esteem? That would explain why you hate blacks so much. And yes, your bigoted view blacks can't do it on their own like other groups is hate

Who are these people you're speaking for and why is your dick so limp you don't think your points stand on their own but need to be validated by others? Low self esteem? That would explain why you hate blacks so much. And yes, your bigoted view blacks can't do it on their own like other groups is hate
What are you talking about fool? I engage you as a black person who votes Democratic and is questioning your argument. Where is the proof of your claim Short Bus? Do you not know how this works? 😄

You better give up while you’re behind Kaz cuz you’re coming across as a guy in Klan robes on his way to a cross burning at this point.

And then there’s this whole thing where you know more about Black people than a black person, which never ever works for white people in a discussion of race.
Yeah...its classic behavior of bigots...accuse others of what you do.

Yeah...its classic behavior of bigots...accuse others of what you do.
I don't get it though. Do they think they're hiding they're racism effectively or are they just so ashamed internally of their own racism that they have to project it on to others?

What are you talking about fool? I engage you as a black person who votes Democratic and is questioning your argument. Where is the proof of your claim Short Bus? Do you not know how this works? 😄

I engaged you as a black person who doesn't respect the rights of anyone to disagree with your white nationalist overlords, and you just keep telling me my view blacks don't need special handouts is racist. You're an idiot

This is what Republicans do when they’re caught lying. They try to turn it all around with this bullshit baffles brains crap.

You’re not fooling anyone. When all you have left are lies, insults and name calling, you have nothing.
One only need to look at this board to see that most of the racists here are republicans.

I engaged you as a black person who doesn't respect the rights of anyone to disagree with your white nationalist overlords, and you just keep telling me my view blacks don't need special handouts is racist. You're an idiot
Cosplaying and making up other people's arguments is pathetic and weak you cowardly little cuck. 😄

I don't get it though. Do they think they're hiding they're racism effectively or are they just so ashamed internally of their own racism that they have to project it on to others?

Racism isn't thinking blacks have the same capabilities as other groups. It just isn't. You are really, truly an idiot

Forum List

Back