Liberals believe

quit tap dancing.

Are you standing by your Iran-Al Qaeda support story even though your own link does not state anything about it?

can't you stand by ANYTHING you say??????

no.... I have never had a stroke. I merely ask you to stand by your own words. Why won't you do that? what are you so afraid of?

quit tap dancing.

Are you standing by your Iran-Al Qaeda support story even though your own link does not state anything about it?

can't you stand by ANYTHING you say??????

please...don't run away like a girlieman from this simple question.....

I am cool as a cucumber....why are you running away from your own words?

why can't you either defend them or have the grace to politely retract them?

Cool as a cucmber as your party screws the troops and coddles the terrorists?

Love that support you libs show the troops

Cool as a cucmber as your party screws the troops and coddles the terrorists?

Love that support you libs show the troops

why do you keep changing the subject and avoiding answering the simple questions about your own previous assertions? could it be that you know you have painted yourself into a corner? :rofl:

why do you keep changing the subject and avoiding answering the simple questions about your own previous assertions? could it be that you know you have painted yourself into a corner? :rofl:

White Flag Harry and San Fran Nan are the ones in the corner

White Flag Harry and San Fran Nan are the ones in the corner

keep running away from your own words.

It was YOU who said that Iran was supporting Al Qaeda.... that is patently ridiculous if you have even the most rudimentary understanding of the sects of Islam....... yet you refuse to admit your fuck up.

It was YOU who said that we had seen a decrease of 60% in US casualties due to the success of the surge, when the DoD casualty figures clearly show no decrease whatsoever.... yet you refuse to admit your fuck up.

It is YOU who keeps calling the democrats troop funding bill a "surrender bill" and claim that Americans are against it when a WSJ/NBC poll specifically asks the question and a majority of americans support the democrats and not the president..... yet YOU refuse to admit your fuck up.

YOU NEVER admit when you have made a mistake....ever.

and that is the sign of a pathetic loser....that's just the facts.

keep running away from your own words.

It was YOU who said that Iran was supporting Al Qaeda.... that is patently ridiculous if you have even the most rudimentary understanding of the sects of Islam....... yet you refuse to admit your fuck up.

It was YOU who said that we had seen a decrease of 60% in US casualties due to the success of the surge, when the DoD casualty figures clearly show no decrease whatsoever.... yet you refuse to admit your fuck up.

It is YOU who keeps calling the democrats troop funding bill a "surrender bill" and claim that Americans are against it when a WSJ/NBC poll specifically asks the question and a majority of americans support the democrats and not the president..... yet YOU refuse to admit your fuck up.

YOU NEVER admit when you have made a mistake....ever.

and that is the sign of a pathetic loser....that's just the facts.

So far the Dems are living down to all my expectations and the terrorists could not be happier

just address those points...quit running away.

Nothing

Dems are scared to death of victory in Iraq

I am not scared to death of victory in Iraq at ALL. YOU ARE indeed afraid of answering simple questions about your own assertions.

I am not scared to death of victory in Iraq at ALL. YOU ARE indeed afraid of answering simple questions about your own assertions.

Looks like both a stroke and a heart attack this time

Looks like both a stroke and a heart attack this time

why do you run away from your own statements? will you answer that?

my BP right now is about 125/70.... I am not upset at all...I only wish you would quit being such a coward. I really cannot justify punching the tarbaby like this.

I amwatching you have a fit, Moveon.org in a tizzy, and Soros saying he will turn off the ATM

Dems are in trouble over their surrender bill

we can continue this discussion when you have answered those three points, OK?

Forum List

Back