Liberals Can’t Understand Why Mainstream America Views Them as Idiots

“Mainstream America” is code for “people who think, act and look like me”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Exactly. You can tell me all day long that a man in a dress is a woman, but I'm not buying it.

Why do you care? If a man wants to call himself a woman why should you or I give a shit?

I don't care, unless you accuse me of being a "bigot" for not believing this load.

:eusa_eh: Wait, what?

If mainstream America views liberals as idiots, why does the right constantly bitch about their news media calling conservatives idiots?

Can't have it both ways, buddy.
Sure we can. Just because a liberal troll says so don't mean jack.

There is as much evidence that a man is really a woman as there is of a man existing in the sky, IMO. So . . . not believing that makes me no more of a "bigot" than someone who is an atheist.

Exactly. You can tell me all day long that a man in a dress is a woman, but I'm not buying it.

You defined “mainstream” as not including “deviant religions and ethnicities.” What does that mean, exactly? Are blacks a deviant ethnic group? They are only 12% of the population. Are Jews a deviant religious group? They are only 2% of the population.

You defined “mainstream” as not including “deviant religions and ethnicities.” What does that mean, exactly? Are blacks a deviant ethnic group? They are only 12% of the population. Are Jews a deviant religious group? They are only 2% of the population.

No, that meant that the definition does not include ethnicity or religion in the definition of "deviant behavior."

Why do you care? If a man wants to call himself a woman why should you or I give a shit?

I don't care, unless you accuse me of being a "bigot" for not believing this load.

No, but you’ve defined “normal” as being white, Christian only. That could open you up to legitimate charges of bigotry.

No, but you’ve defined “normal” as being white, Christian only. That could open you up to legitimate charges of bigotry.

Where did I do that? Being mainstream just means being within the "norm" statistically speaking.

No, that meant that the definition does not include ethnicity or religion in the definition of "deviant behavior."

I’ll take you at your word that you believe that’s what it says.

But that’s not what it says.

she gets a pass due to her obvious limitations

Funny how the thread has been so completely derailed.
Deflection is a very effective tactic.
you are whining because Liberals have destroyed the stupid premise of this thread ...that you Trump Gimps represent Mainstream America ...you represent Gimp Zombie America
Another example of my original point, thanks.

And I voted for Hillary. My goodness, you're so consumed by your hate and ideology that you're just gone.

Ugly.

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure his "issues" run deeper than just some partisanship. There are obviously other issues at play with this one.
Here's what concerns me: If this behavior were limited to an online message board, that would be one thing, it could be dismissed as just an ugly anomaly. But it's not, it's a part of our regular culture now. Of course, the thread has been derailed, but that's what we were discussing before the Regressives jumped in to change the subject.

This is a real problem. We've literally lost layers of civility, and it's only increasing.

Mac,

Just point out you call one side 'Regressives' which is a insult, not a big one and then later say 'literally lost layers of civility, and it's only increasing.'....

I know it is easy here to name call by almost accident... We have all done it, frustration is a cruel mistress...

No biggy, I don't agree with the professor... Wrong time, wrong place... But the New York Post has asked why she isn't fired and the university has taken it up... This is the same New York Post which complained when students protested far right wing speakers... So they want free speech (and be invited to campus) but don't want to give it...

You are right the exact people would be screaming in the other direction if this changed from blue to red... It is all gone tribal and the leader of the tribe is the one most committed to it...
I get that term from a liberal Muslim Brit who is horrified over what has happened to the Left. The term has been advanced by other liberals who are in the same boat. It's also, and I'd guess you know this, about as nasty as I get.

Personally, I don't think she should be fired. That's the value of freedom of expression - it points out those who are causing the problems. As I said, she's a symptom, her fans are a symptom, and it's something we need to address as a culture before it's too late.

Where did I do that? Being mainstream just means being within the "norm" statistically speaking.

I believe you.

But that’s not what you posted.

deviant Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

What you posted could have been lifted right off the KKK website, which is why you are getting so much stick in this thread.

Maybe leftists don't understand what "not" means? :dunno: Something else for them to be outraged about? :eusa_think: Well, all in all, I suppose that's a GOOD thing.

Here you are. :eusa_boohoo: It's the world's tiniest violin playing just for you. Feeling better yet over my interpretation of Mainstream? :D

I believe you.

What you posted could have been lifted right off the KKK website, which is why you are getting so much stick in this thread.

Actually no. Unless you don't know what "not" means. :D

I believe you.

So you think the term NOT for being religious or lack of religion means White Christians. :D Wow.

One thing is obvious, the liberals have no concept of good manners and common sense.

Forum List

Back