Liberals Can’t Understand Why Mainstream America Views Them as Idiots

^
baffled by her own words

it would take a heart of stone not to laugh

It clearly says NOT deviant because of religion, lack of religion, culture or values. Now what are you arguing about? Trying to make something out of nothing is the likely case here. :D

You’re misreading it.

“That part of America which is not deviant BECAUSE OF race, ethnicity ...” etc.

^
baffled by her own words

It clearly says NOT deviant because of religion, lack of religion, culture or values. Now what are you arguing about? Trying to make something out of nothing is the likely case here. :D

You’re misreading it.

You didn't finish it . . . Religion or LACK OF religion. :D

^
baffled by her own words

You’re misreading it.

That's okay. I already know how you leftists operate. It does not come as a surprise.

Let me post it again "NOT deviant because of religion, lack of religion, culture, or values."

“That part of America which is NOT deviant because of ...”

Your statement implies those religions and ethnicities not part of the mainstream are deviant.

Let me post it again "NOT deviant because of religion, lack of religion, culture, or values."

Your statement implies those religions and ethnicities not part of the mainstream are deviant.

In other words, they are NOT including those in their definition of deviation.

^
baffled by her own words

You’re misreading it.

You didn't finish it . . . Religion or LACK OF religion. :D

That means religions that aren’t Christian or people who are atheists.

What your statement implies is that the only normal Americans are white Christians.

In other words, they are NOT including those in their definition of deviation.

No. They are not including those in the definition of normal.

^
baffled by her own words

i'm not arguing about anything

i'm laughing at you

Deviance is not really in how you live your life, IMO, it is when you start trying to cause problems for others and how they want to live their lives. For example, in no way would I try to force a transgender into "mainstream" society. They can live however the hell they want. It affects my life in no way whatsoever. However, I will say that I do not support the idea that these are really the opposite of their biological sex. I think this is more of a mental type of issue with many similarities to other mental issues. That doesn't mean that I hate them, want them to have no rights, want them to executed, want them to be jailed or anything else despite the hyperbole from the leftists (who act as if you have murdered someone when you express an opposing opinion on just about ANY matter). However, the leftists are certainly wanting to control my thoughts and expressions regarding such issues by shutting me down with name calling, or at least that is what they hope will happen. It won't but they can think that too. :D

^
baffled by her own words

i'm laughing at you

Okay, so you are claiming that I think religion and nonreligious people are deviants. That is what you glean from that the post. Whatevs. It is quite clear that you don't understand what "not" means. Okay. :D

why would anyone want to control what you describe as *thoughts*?

comedy gold is what they are

^
baffled by her own words

i'm laughing at you

Okay, so you are claiming that I think religion and nonreligious people are deviants. That is what you glean from that the post. Whatevs. It is quite clear that you don't understand what "not" means. Okay. :D

i would never claim that you think

qed

why would anyone want to control what you describe as *thoughts*?

comedy gold is what they are

How? They are nothing but the facts of life that you never learned, living in your silly little partisan world. :) Poor little thing.

^
baffled by her own words

i'm laughing at you

i would never claim that you think

qed

Gosh, you are really smart and capable in debate forums. :D You've got nothing. You are just embarrassing yourself now.

And psuedo-cons can't understand why the comment about the displaced New Orleans residents whom Houston took in and housed in the old Astrodome "The never had it so good" was controversial.

That said, too many people read way too much into that comment anyway.

Fact. I don't care how people live their lives (although I think some are weirdos and wouldn't invite them to my house for dinner), but I will express my thoughts on the issues involved. I don't want to oppress anyone just because I personally would have nothing to do with them on a personal level. Really, it's just the logical and smart thing to do when it comes to having relationships with other humans.

Mainstream Americans supporting TRUMP MAGA
a-Hate-group.jpg

MANY FINE PEOPLE!

previs_kkk_nazis.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Forum List

Back