Liberals Can’t Understand Why Mainstream America Views Them as Idiots

1524470079175.png

I think you leftists give yourselves entirely too much credit and power. You don't have either and you certainly can't oppress other people's opinions because you don't like their opinions. ;) You are not the thought police.

Mainstream Americans supporting TRUMP MAGA
a-Hate-group.jpg

MANY FINE PEOPLE!

previs_kkk_nazis.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Those are not mainstream Americans either. Lol. You people are truly out of touch with reality. :D

Sure they are -- at least 30% of Trump's base fall into the Deplorables category.

What crimes have they committed? Have they committed any crimes? Have they violated someone else's rights? Or are they just a bunch of screaming mi-mis, like you leftists? :D

Do you have a job and go to work everyday? Are you exposed to other people ever? Are you trying to convince us that the picture above is representative of "mainstream" in your world?

I'm self employed Trumpkin - What about you?

You've now posted 66 times in this thread and said absolutely nothing of substance. :lol:

Do you have a job and go to work everyday? Are you exposed to other people ever? Are you trying to convince us that the picture above is representative of "mainstream" in your world?

You've now posted 66 times in this thread and said absolutely nothing of substance. :lol:

Really? And you have time to post all this BS on an internet forum all day? Business is pretty slow, eh? :D What business are you in?

I don't own a business. I work 2nd shift at a hospital, helping people.

"That she is being investigated by her university is the latest illustration of the fact that free speech on campus requires vigilant defenders if it is to be conserved going forward.

Predictably, this case has exposed inconsistencies on both the left and right. Some leftists who believe hate speech is not free speech have been conspicuously silent. And insofar as I’ve seen, there is no outcry from micro-aggression monitors taking Jarrar to task for holding a woman morally responsible for the actions of male members of her family, or pointing out bygone atrocities that counsel against using “witch,” of all things, as a label for a woman one holds in contempt.

Meanwhile, on the populist right, some outlets that complain endlessly when the left tries to police speech on campus have published articles calling for Jarrar’s appointment to be terminated.

Typically, this would be the part in an article about a controversy of this sort where I would grant that critics of the speech in question are understandably upset; make it clear that I myself find the speech in question to be offensive; and explain why I nevertheless oppose targeting the speaker’s job for expressing it, whether in service of First Amendment rights or a culture of free expression."

Randa Jarrar, Moral Grandstanding, and Forbearance

Are you counting? Weirdo. Lol.

68 now - Times ten and you'll surpass triple-sixes .. Go! :)

67 now - Times ten and you'll surpass triple-sixes .. Go! :)

So you are actually counting my posts? Holy smokes. Get a life. Lol. :D

Took me 30 seconds - Time well spent. Go back and look at the drivel you're spewing this morning.

Maybe time for a nap ;)

Took me 30 seconds - Time well spent. Go back and look at the drivel you're spewing this morning.

Maybe time for a nap ;)

What drivel? I said I don't have anything against what another private American with rights does in his or her home but I'm not buying the "agenda" to normalize some things. You have a problem with that? Address it or don't. Whether or not you think it is drivel is not an issue. :D

You’re the guy who said “If you can’t say anything nice, shut your stupid mouth”. Close to 70 posts and you haven’t said a single nice thing.

Remember when you posted “Nobody cares about your opinions”? That’s how we’re feeling about you.

I’m a fan of Barabara Bush. Love her to bits. She reminds me of my mother. I’m also prepared to cut her some slack on her racism. It’s a generational thing. My mother was also a racist, as are a lot of people in her generation. So I focus on the good she did, and her better qualities.

However the professor who tweeted her opinions is entitled to free speech and should not be fired for her tweet.

Forum List

Back