Liberals Can’t Understand Why Mainstream America Views Them as Idiots

The biggest problem with liberals is that they are like a bunch of spoiled children. That is all there is to it really. Obviously, they were not never taught how to adult. :D
Yuu wouldn't know a liberal if they wore a identification tag..

Sure I would. Just look for the strangest and ugliest looking critters in the room! :D
Ugly is deeper than skin..

I know. All one has to do is read your posts to figure out that much. You are just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside! :D
Trump is known for calling females Fat and ugly because women have to be treated like shit as you have already agreed

Hey, if someone is fat and ugly, then they are fat and ugly. There is no sugar coating that.

Funny how the thread has been so completely derailed.

Deflection is a very effective tactic.
you are whining because Liberals have destroyed the stupid premise of this thread ...that you Trump Gimps represent Mainstream America ...you represent Gimp Zombie America

Oh wait, I know. It's because Donald Trump is a racist and Russians! :113:
you think he is not racist ?
f757dc363c8d47773336498973ef6d43.jpg

Oh, I know. He is such a racist, and he is going to bring slavery back too, right? :D ROFL.

Benghazi

you are whining because Liberals have destroyed the stupid premise of this thread ...that you Trump Gimps represent Mainstream America ...you represent Gimp Zombie America

I've got a great idea! Why not give up your rights to him? :dunno: He is part of the government, so you know he has your best interests at heart.

actually we all do. even you.

all this "us vs them" is complete bullshit from the insecure.

Another example of my original point, thanks.

And I voted for Hillary. My goodness, you're so consumed by your hate and ideology that you're just gone.

And you're no liberal. You're a Regressive Leftist. Ugly.

Last edited:
The hate and decay continue.

No doubt she has fans now.

Never heard of her before the Right started whining about her. Doesn't sound any whackier than the professors I had at UIC back in the 1980's.

So what is this derangement we have that when someone dies, we have to say nothing but nice things about them? I've kind of held off on saying bad things about Babs because she wasn't as awful as the rest of her family, but if you didn't like someone when they were alive, why do they suddenly become better when they are dead?

Obviously your parents never taught you about how to behave in polite society. If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your big stupid mouth shut. Your mouth and your opinions hold pretty much no importance when it comes to such things.
LOL

A rightwing nut promoting PCness. Good on you.

Yuu wouldn't know a liberal if they wore a identification tag..

Sure I would. Just look for the strangest and ugliest looking critters in the room! :D

I know. All one has to do is read your posts to figure out that much. You are just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside! :D
Trump is known for calling females Fat and ugly because women have to be treated like shit as you have already agreed

Hey, if someone is fat and ugly, then they are fat and ugly. There is no sugar coating that.
I am speaking of that which comprises the soul..

Hey, you g

So am I.

And I voted for Hillary. My goodness, you're so consumed by your hate and ideology that you're just gone.

Ugly.

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure his "issues" run deeper than just some partisanship. There are obviously other issues at play with this one.

Okay, let me be blunt. I find you extremely ugly on the outside and on the inside. You are not someone I would ever consider having a friendship with. I find you shallow, stupid, immature, mean spirited and ridiculous.

Ugly.

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure his "issues" run deeper than just some partisanship. There are obviously other issues at play with this one.
Here's what concerns me: If this behavior were limited to an online message board, that would be one thing, it could be dismissed as just an ugly anomaly. But it's not, it's a part of our regular culture now. Of course, the thread has been derailed, but that's what we were discussing before the Regressives jumped in to change the subject.

This is a real problem. We've literally lost layers of civility, and it's only increasing.

Never heard of her before the Right started whining about her. Doesn't sound any whackier than the professors I had at UIC back in the 1980's.

So what is this derangement we have that when someone dies, we have to say nothing but nice things about them? I've kind of held off on saying bad things about Babs because she wasn't as awful as the rest of her family, but if you didn't like someone when they were alive, why do they suddenly become better when they are dead?

Obviously your parents never taught you about how to behave in polite society. If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your big stupid mouth shut. Your mouth and your opinions hold pretty much no importance when it comes to such things.
That's where we are now. More and more people just have to spew out the most vicious shit they can conjure, at every opportunity. They can't just calm down and let shit go now and then. They can't just live and let live.

This is ugly, and it's getting uglier. And the people who are making it worse are proud of it.
I don't agree with everything you post but damn, if that is not so true!

Mac,

Bush92 is trying to stir stuff that isn't true... To him I am a liberal (I don't think Trump is doing that well)... But I don't hate Barbara Bush and I don't know anybody who does.. I actually found her to be a lady...

Bush92 is just trying to be divisive... If anything the 'liberals' have been quite kind to her husband and son. Might not have agreed with a lot there policies but they show the office some dignity...

Mac,

Bush92 is trying to stir stuff that isn't true... To him I am a liberal (I don't think Trump is doing that well)... But I don't hate Barbara Bush and I don't know anybody who does.. I actually found her to be a lady...

Bush92 is just trying to be divisive... If anything the 'liberals' have been quite kind to her husband and son. Might not have agreed with a lot there policies but they show the office some dignity...
My comment was about what the professor said, and more to the point, that she would be cheered for it.

As I've said, it's a symptom of a much, much larger problem. I wasn't addressing Bush92's comments.

tell the op

LOL

A rightwing nut promoting PCness. Good on you.

A right wing nut, eh? I am pro choice, anti death penalty, agnostic, amongst other issues I can agree with on the left. You are just angry whenever someone is able to see reality and is not a part of your partisan bubble and issues that you feel "outraged" over. :dunno:

Forum List

Back