Liberals Can’t Understand Why Mainstream America Views Them as Idiots

Do leftists really believe they are a part of "mainstream" America though? They are the special interest groups party only. :dunno:
This is your Mainstream America ?
trump-and-duke-tweets-2017.jpg

If you think the KKK is mainstream America, then it is easy to see why you are so confused. Lol.

which religions and ethnicities are *deviant*?

Can you read? It says NOT DEVIANT because of ethnicity, culture, religion or lack of religion.

it's okay if you don't understand the implications of your position.

i don't really expect much from you in terms of intellectual acuity

carry on, toots

Only it is you who didn't/doesn't understand. Ha ha! :D Freak!

i'll type slowly so you can keep up.

if a group of people are not deviant because of their ethnicity, religion or whatever bullshit standards you've decided are important, then there are those who are deviant because of their ethnicities, religions etc.

even a person of your obvious limitations should be able to see this, ms mainstream

so, which are they?

That's what the link says, NOT deviant because of ethnicity, religion or whatever bullshit standards. :D

as heinlein pointed out, it's a waste of time trying to teach a pig to whistle

later, oinker

The biggest problem with liberals is that they are like a bunch of spoiled children. That is all there is to it really. Obviously, they were not never taught how to adult. :D
Yuu wouldn't know a liberal if they wore a identification tag..

Sure I would. Just look for the strangest and ugliest looking critters in the room! :D

You can be a weirdo if you want to. That's fine. Just don't expect to be "mainstream." :D You are not.

Do leftists really believe they are a part of "mainstream" America though? They are the special interest groups party only. :dunno:

If you think the KKK is mainstream America, then it is easy to see why you are so confused. Lol.

KKK is full throated Trump supporters LOL: there is a reason for that you Know LOL

Oh? What reason is that?

Oh wait, I know. It's because Donald Trump is a racist and Russians! :113:

You can be a weirdo if you want to. That's fine. Just don't expect to be "mainstream." :D You are not.
you think worshiping a pussy grabbing career criminal who goes off on romps with sex workers just after his wife has given birth is mainstream America ...that is called "self hatred"

KKK is full throated Trump supporters LOL: there is a reason for that you Know LOL

Oh? What reason is that?

they're stupid, like you.

you're welcome

Oh? What reason is that?
they hear the racism he dog whistles ...do not forget he stoked the KKK with his false racist lies about Obama not being American

Oh? What reason is that?

you're welcome

I thought you said goodbye? Yet another scatterbrained leftist. :D

Oh? What reason is that?

you're welcome
that person hates herself for being female in a Trump administration

you think worshiping a pussy grabbing career criminal who goes off on romps with sex workers just after his wife has given birth is mainstream America ...that is called "self hatred"

I don't feel a need to "worship" anyone or anything. I leave that to you weirdos. :D

The biggest problem with liberals is that they are like a bunch of spoiled children. That is all there is to it really. Obviously, they were not never taught how to adult. :D

Sure I would. Just look for the strangest and ugliest looking critters in the room! :D
Ugly is deeper than skin..

I know. All one has to do is read your posts to figure out that much. You are just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside! :D

I don't feel a need to "worship" anyone or anything. I leave that to you weirdos. :D
You worship the Person of Donald Trump...you are a full throated Zombie Trump Gimp

Funny how the thread has been so completely derailed.

Deflection is a very effective tactic.

Ugly is deeper than skin..

I know. All one has to do is read your posts to figure out that much. You are just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside! :D
Trump is known for calling females Fat and ugly because women have to be treated like shit as you have already agreed

Forum List

Back