Liberals Cause Their Own Homeless Problem

(Watch this folks, watch them scatter like cockroaches)
So Tards whom refuse to get out of their own way…can you fix American homelessness by adding tens of millions of desperate illiterate wetbacks to our population?
It never stopped us from existing in the entire history of the US.

Dodge noted. I never said anything about personal protection by the police. I'm talking about the inability for police to arrest shoplifters. Why do you think all the Wallgreen's in SF closed down with other stores following? Police can't do squat to shoplifters unless they steal more than $1,000 per day. Of course that attracts multitudes of homeless people.

Ray, you should educate yourself and not listen to the echo chamber.

PC 459.5 shoplifting is always a misdemeanor crime and punishable by up to six months in a county jail and fine up to $1,000, unless the defendant has one of more prior convictions. Shoplifting is commonly thought of as stealing an item from a store without paying for it.

Shoplifting Laws in California | Penal Code 459.5 PC​

In many states, including California, store owners are allowed to detain suspected shoplifters. This serves to protect them from allegations of false imprisonment.

Here's What to Do if a Store Detains You for Shoplifting​

Penal Code 459.5 PC - California "Shoplifting" Laws & Penalties​

https://www.shouselaw.com › ca › defense › penal-code

California Penal Code 459.5 PC defines shoplifting as entering into an open business with the intent to steal merchandise worth $950 or less.
What are the California... · ‎What happens when I get... · ‎Can you legally detain a...

CRIME

No, you can’t steal up to $950 worth of merchandise in California without consequence under Prop 47​

Prop 47 reclassified theft offenses from felonies to misdemeanors, including shoplifting. It doesn’t mean people can steal up to $950 in goods without consequences.

It’s a myth homelessness is primarily a problem in blue states — areas with an abundance of services available to people who won’t help themselves. This falsehood is related to the belief homeless people in a particular area aren’t local. In reality, homelessness touches every part of the United States, from urban to rural areas, from the coast to the mountains, from blue states to red states. Unhoused people may not be visible, but they are in your community.

California, Oregon, New York, and the cities within them receive significant attention regarding reporting on the homelessness crisis. But these blue states aren’t the only places with many residents experiencing homelessness. Here’s a list of the top 15 states with the highest number of unhoused people:

1. California: 161,548
  2. New York: 91,271
  3. Florida: 27,487
  4. Texas: 27,229
  5. Washington: 22,923
  6. Massachusetts: 17,975
  7. Oregon: 14,655
  8. Pennsylvania: 13,375
  9. Arizona: 10,979
  10. Ohio: 10,655
  11. Illinois: 10,431
  12. Georgia: 10,234
  13. Colorado: 9,846
  14. New Jersey: 9,662
  15. North Carolina: 9,280
  16. Debunking Myths: Homelessness is a blue state problem - Pallet Shelter
The Progs will come up with the "final solution" while laming others for it when the time comes. Again, euthanasia is part of the globalist designs.

There you have it folks….the goal that Leftists have is to “EXIST”….just breath oxygen.
Remember when Americans were always working to improve and enhance America?
Yes, but not until Franklin Roosevelt, before then people died on the streets, and people were told not to help them because it would ruin them, just like the GOP said and did in 1929 which is why the GOP lost federal elections for twenty years. Now you idiots who want to end welfare are suddenly interested in homeless people? You people are liars and have zero interest in helping homeless people.

Ray, you should educate yourself and not listen to the echo chamber.

PC 459.5 shoplifting is always a misdemeanor crime and punishable by up to six months in a county jail and fine up to $1,000, unless the defendant has one of more prior convictions. Shoplifting is commonly thought of as stealing an item from a store without paying for it.

Shoplifting Laws in California | Penal Code 459.5 PC

In many states, including California, store owners are allowed to detain suspected shoplifters. This serves to protect them from allegations of false imprisonment.

Here's What to Do if a Store Detains You for Shoplifting

Penal Code 459.5 PC - California "Shoplifting" Laws & Penalties

https://www.shouselaw.com › ca › defense › penal-code

California Penal Code 459.5 PC defines shoplifting as entering into an open business with the intent to steal merchandise worth $950 or less.
What are the California... · ‎What happens when I get... · ‎Can you legally detain a...

CRIME

No, you can’t steal up to $950 worth of merchandise in California without consequence under Prop 47​

Prop 47 reclassified theft offenses from felonies to misdemeanors, including shoplifting. It doesn’t mean people can steal up to $950 in goods without consequences.

It's you that lives in the echo chamber. Read why stores are closing down in SF. It's because it's virtually legal to steal. Police in SF won't even come out because it's a simple misdemeanor, and city prosecutors are even more lenient. It's like reporting a jaywalker. Same thing. Most stores have a policy that prevents employees from addressing criminals. In fact if an employee does, it often times leads to their dismissal.

Yes, but not until Franklin Roosevelt, before then people died on the streets, and people were told not to help them because it would ruin them, just like the GOP said and did in 1929 which is why the GOP lost federal elections for twenty years. Now you idiots who want to end welfare are suddenly interested in homeless people? You people are liars and have zero interest in helping homeless people.
The changes needed are not possible at this time.

Yeah, yeah…only lefties want to “help homelessness”……so tell us, are you and pknopp and okfine helping the homeless and your pet blacks by adding tens of millions of desperate illiterate wetbacks to our population?
This should be a simple question to answer.

It's you that lives in the echo chamber. Read why stores are closing down in SF. It's because it's virtually legal to steal. Police in SF won't even come out because it's a simple misdemeanor, and city prosecutors are even more lenient. It's like reporting a jaywalker. Same thing. Most stores have a policy that prevents employees from addressing criminals. In fact if an employee does, it often times leads to their dismissal.
Back in the day the grocery store I worked at had a shoplifting problem, so we set up an observation post and began to apprehend shoplifters. However, when caught they created such a scene that the plan was abandoned. It wasn't worth the hassle.

I was discussing this subject when a person I didn't know chimed in and boasted that he stole a carton of cigarettes nearly every week from my store. I told him if I ever saw him in my store I'd kick his ass. He laughed and said , no problem, I can steal them just as easily from the store up the street.

Surviving in a low tax time is far different than in a high tax time with many resources available as compared to before.
True. It will take a huge increase in taxes to fund solutions to our problems. Which is why our problems aren't going away anytime soon.

There you have it folks….the goal that Leftists have is to “EXIST”….just breath oxygen.
Remember when Americans were always working to improve and enhance America?
And how exactly are YOU doing that?

Yeah, yeah…only lefties want to “help homelessness”……so tell us, are you and pknopp and okfine helping the homeless and your pet blacks by adding tens of millions of desperate illiterate wetbacks to our population?
This should be a simple question to answer.
Why the hell do you live in CA if it is such a shithole to you? Maybe it should be on your agenda to leave, but no, you will be a racist AH wherever you go.

Why the hell do you live in CA if it is such a shithole to you? Maybe it should be on your agenda to leave, but no, you will be a racist AH wherever you go.
I bought my dream home on the pacific not long ago…I live in a beautiful, clean, safe, all white city….one of the last few in Southern Mexifornia.

Forum List

Back