🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals deface statue in philadelphia

I thought this was a thread about the Jerky Boys character.

Who the hell is Frank Rizzo.

Last edited:
I thought this was a thread about the Jerky Boys character.

Who the hell if Frank Rizzo.

>>Francis Lazarro "Frank" Rizzo, Sr. was an American police officer and politician. He served as Philadelphia police commissioner from 1968 to 1971 and mayor of Philadelphia from 1972 to 1980.<<

I'm guessing he was white and Christian, so the racist progressives will have a problem with him being honored.

Philadelphia is RACIALLY CHARGED------and Philadephians are remarkably weird. Blacks live in only part of the city---"south philly"---I think. I have a sister-in-law (lots of brothers---lots of sisters-in-law----but ONE philadephian)
She expressed horror that I used the Philly subway system-----
because "blacks use it" (!!!!!!!) ) <<< just a hint of philly weirdom

We need a general uprising against blm. They believe themselves rulers of all and need to be slapped down hard.

thanks Aris------what do the BLM people have against him?

He was a police officer and they hate police.
That hate cops a being pushed throughout the Latino community in California too. It appears most that are pushing the hate theme where English is not their primary language. Supported heavily by the lgbtq Gavin Newsom is agitating and egging them on to hate on Trump.
Best thing you’ll read all day: Gavin Newsom’s anti-Trump Twitter rant / LGBTQ Nation
One thing about Newsom though is he talks out of both sides of his mouth and like Clinton the people that once supported him become targets if they are not in with his agenda. Gavin Newsom angers civil rights groups for attacking transgender woman’s pro-gun stance
There are California gun owners that are very pissed that want Newsom out.
State Of California: Recall CA Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom

I is old------I remember the COPS ARE PIGS----era-----it is just a THROW BACK now-----not even original

I is old------I remember the COPS ARE PIGS----era-----it is just a THROW BACK now-----not even original
It seems a lot of violence goes with this generations rhetoric of hating on police. That may be due to them being from areas farther south of the border than Mexico. The comments I have been reading are referencing and comparing the police in California to those in Venezuela, Guam, etc.

edit; the same seem to be heavy into support for Hamas and Palestine fighters

It seems a lot of violence goes with this generations rhetoric of hating on police. That may be due to them being from areas farther south of the border than Mexico. The comments I have been reading are referencing and comparing the police in California to those in Venezuela, Guam, etc.

oh----cops ALL OVER THE WORLD is the same <<<old news

Forum List

Back