Liberals Estatic: Obama Hailed As Earning His Nobel Prize With Iran Nuclear Deal

You know obama would do nothing. He would apologize and call it an accident. So sorry we put one of our cities in the way of your bombs.

The liberals and media are kicking in the propaganda overdrive tonight claiming Obama has earned his 'Nobel Peace Prize' for negotiating with Iran and coming to an agreement on stopping their nuclear weapons quest. This is all bullshit anyway you see it. Obama is the Neville Chamberlain of these times and in the end, Chamberlains actions had devastating consequences and Obama's actions with Iran's deal could be just as severe as back in 1939.

Peace In Our Time!
obamerlain-2.jpg

Buzzfeed's Ben Smith: Obama Has Earned His Nobel

Why are so many conservatives eager for war on Iran? Didn't you learn a lesson from the Iraq War's failure?

Removing Iraq's brutal dictator was not a failure. It had to be done and now Iraqi's have free elections and can put anyone they want in office.

Iraq is worse off, and polls of Iraqis back this up.

So now they have a pro-Iran government. Smooth move, conservatives.

How high should taxes be raised to pay for a bombing of Iran?

Conservatives, this question is for you.

There is no reason to bomb Iran, but it's inevitable that someone will.

I don't support any of this imperialist bullshit even though we should be bombing Saudi and taking away Israel's aid.

interesting how libs first award the Nobel Peace prize and then "earn" it later......

besides.....i thought Obama won his 2009 Nobel Peace prize for promoting nuclear NON-proliferation.......:rolleyes:

It is either this or war...

I guess you republicans are ok with war unless we use drones. I guess those little things are somehow different then cluster bombing and cruise missiles.

Joke of a party!

interesting how libs first award the Nobel Peace prize and then "earn" it later......

besides.....i thought Obama won his 2009 Nobel Peace prize for promoting nuclear NON-proliferation.......:rolleyes:

Correcting the Bushtard mistake of the Iraq War was when he earned the prize.

There is no reason to bomb Iran, but it's inevitable that someone will.

I don't support any of this imperialist bullshit even though we should be bombing Saudi and taking away Israel's aid.

At least you're honest.:eusa_whistle: The problem with it is the fact that the radicals seem to get into power and challenge us to a (much)bigger war.

The liberals and media are kicking in the propaganda overdrive tonight claiming Obama has earned his 'Nobel Peace Prize' for negotiating with Iran and coming to an agreement on stopping their nuclear weapons quest. This is all bullshit anyway you see it. Obama is the Neville Chamberlain of these times and in the end, Chamberlains actions had devastating consequences and Obama's actions with Iran's deal could be just as severe as back in 1939.

Peace In Our Time!
obamerlain-2.jpg

One liberal and breitbart, hardly qualifies for the plural.

yeah that went so well he thought he'd do another one....

obama+cartoon.jpg

You mean the war we should of focused on in the first place?:eusa_shifty:

obama+cartoon.jpg

we did focus on it in the first place.....Osama bin Laden and the Taliban were knocked back into Pakistan....where bin Laden was finally found and killed...

70% of all the casualties in Afghanistan happened under Obama....and he basically did nothing 'cept apologize for the burning of some Korans.....

i guess to libs that's just more reason for his Nobel Peace prize....:mad:

Peace In Our Time!
obamerlain-2.jpg

So let's just give everyone a Nobel Peace Prize and maybe in 5 or 6 years, they will do something to earn it?

obama+cartoon.jpg

The Afghanistan was not a mistake. The Iraq War was. Now Iraq is the toady of Iran. Smooth move, conservatives. Thanks alot.

obama+cartoon.jpg

we did focus on it in the first place.....Osama bin Laden and the Taliban were knocked back into Pakistan....where bin Laden was finally found and killed...

70% of all the casualties in Afghanistan happened under Obama....and he basically did nothing 'cept apologize for the burning of some Korans.....

i guess to libs that's just more reason for his Nobel Peace prize....:mad:

The Iraq War took our eye of the ball in Afghanistan. Obama woudn't have had to do a surge there if Bushtardo hadn't mismanaged the war and just stayed out of Iraq. The war was just another GOP clusterfu__ the Democrats had to clean up.

Forum List

Back