Liberals, how do you feel about anti-pitbull legislation?

Pitbulls have a higher probability of being dangerous than do most other domestic dog breeds, that is an indisputable fact.

They should be treated accordingly.

No they shouldn't. Any dog can be dangerous when paired with an idiot. Treat dogs as individuals, not breeds.

Pitbulls have a higher probability of being dangerous than do most other domestic dog breeds, that is an indisputable fact.

My dog is my avatar. Not much threat from a 13 pound miniature poodle!

History proves indisputably that dogs can be selectively bred for certain tendencies. Pitbulls don't run rabbits in a circle. Beagles don't rip your face off.

Neither do pitbulls in general.

No they shouldn't. Any dog can be dangerous when paired with an idiot. Treat dogs as individuals, not breeds.
Well we got too many idiots walking around with a dangerous pet. Maybe make them cost $5000 and only certain breeders can sell them and you have to pass a test and buy dog bite insurance.

Is it worth you Loosing your home? Just get a boxer then.

Well we got too many idiots walking around with a dangerous pet. Maybe make them cost $5000 and only certain breeders can sell them and you have to pass a test and buy dog bite insurance.

Any dog can be dangerous. You going to outlaw all dogs over a certain size?

It is not the breed. It is the people who own the breed.

Blaming the breed is like blaming guns for killing people.

Pitbulls are great dogs generally.

Can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that every serious pitbull attack has been traced to owner neglect or abuse?

You can't do that for dog attacks of any breed. Why the selective focus on pit bulls? Because they look scary?

Anti-pit bull legislation doesn't even focus on actual pit bulls. It attacks any dog that happens to have certain looks.

funny-pit-bull-dog-nose-1.jpg

he is adorable!

may people understand dogs and their nature ...and teach them... instead of hating them and blaming them.

If there is anybody to blame is not the pitbull but the master.

Nope, just pitbulls and pit vipers.

I see a doberman rottweiler or German shepherds by themselves I don't shit my pants.

You can't own a tiger either. Or a wolf. They're wild and aggressive like....pitbulls.

You don't need a pitbull. Do you understand we made the breed we can easily stop.

You don't need one. And it's not sad if we stop making them. I love all animals. I hope your spade or neutered dog lives a long happy life.

he is adorable!

may people understand dogs and their nature ...and teach them... instead of hating them and blaming them.

I don't hate pitbulls. I just think we should stop making them.

What's wrong with a world without pitbulls?

What was life like before we invented them?

I see a doberman rottweiler or German shepherds by themselves I don't shit my pants.

You can't own a tiger either. Or a wolf. They're wild and aggressive like....pitbulls.

You don't need a pitbull. Do you understand we made the breed we can easily stop.

You don't need one. And it's not sad if we stop making them. I love all animals. I hope your spade or neutered dog lives a long happy life.

German Shepherds are implicated in a lot of bite attacks.

I grew up with German Shepherds.

Our Dad loved that breed....and we did too!

They are one of the sweetest and most intelligent dogs.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Where is the government killing puppies?

The more pit bull that are impounded, the more pit bulls are euthanized. In 2005 and 2006, Denver put 1,453 pit bulls to death. City staff only had euthanization numbers back to 2002. But by applying the impound/euthanization rate to the previous ten years, we estimate that at least 3,497 pit bulls have been euthanized under Denver's ban.

3,497 dead dogs and other numbers from Denver's pit bull ban

Do people realize many of the dogs we invented would not survive if humans disappeared? Chawawas and poodles would be dead in a month. Pitbulls would do well. Any humans still living should fear wild pitbulls.

"That's right, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has thrown its hat in with an anti-pit bull coalition.

This group's agenda is to have pit bulls banned across the United States -- a move which seems to lead, inexorably, to the dogs being killed.

We're not talking about dogs who have done anything wrong. This concerns all pit bulls"

Dear PETA: Dogs Respond To PETA Joining Terrible Anti-Pit Bull Coalition

n-DOG-large570.jpg

Seems like the world has gone crazy.

I've been very afraid of my cop dog neighbor. That dog knew I was shady. I could just see him thinking about me. Damn German Sheppard.

Then there's bibs our childhood German Sheppard.

Yes, a very smart dog.

he is adorable!

I don't hate pitbulls. I just think we should stop making them.

What's wrong with a world without pitbulls?

What was life like before we invented them?

They were an old time breed and a good family dog.

Cart.jpg

vin_girl.jpg

30%20%28cardset3%29.jpg

2224029_f496_petey-130140219_std.jpg

Do people realize many of the dogs we invented would not survive if humans disappeared? Chawawas and poodles would be dead in a month. Pitbulls would do well. Any humans still living should fear wild pitbulls.

And this is why we should kill them. Kill the pitbulls! Ban them, and then kill them when you find them. Destroy them all! Those crazy things are scary!

I've been very afraid of my cop dog neighbor. That dog knew I was shady. I could just see him thinking about me. Damn German Sheppard.

Then there's bibs our childhood German Sheppard.

Yes, a very smart dog.

Indeed...I usually trust their opinions ;)

"That's right, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has thrown its hat in with an anti-pit bull coalition.

This group's agenda is to have pit bulls banned across the United States -- a move which seems to lead, inexorably, to the dogs being killed.

We're not talking about dogs who have done anything wrong. This concerns all pit bulls"

Dear PETA: Dogs Respond To PETA Joining Terrible Anti-Pit Bull Coalition

n-DOG-large570.jpg

Seems like the world has gone crazy.
Why do you lie? We won't kill them. They just gotta be fixed.

And this is why we should kill them. Kill the pitbulls! Ban them, and then kill them when you find them. Destroy them all! Those crazy things are scary!
If you find one or a litter you spade or neuter them. Again, why are you lying?

If you find one or a litter you spade or neuter them. Again, why are you lying?

I'm not lying. I'm saying we should ban them, and destroy any that are found. How can a suggestion be a lie?

Forum List

Back