Liberals, how do you feel about anti-pitbull legislation?

Well we got too many idiots walking around with a dangerous pet. Maybe make them cost $5000 and only certain breeders can sell them and you have to pass a test and buy dog bite insurance.

Is it worth you Loosing your home? Just get a boxer then.

Any dog can be dangerous. You going to outlaw all dogs over a certain size?
Nope, just pitbulls and pit vipers.

I see a doberman rottweiler or German shepherds by themselves I don't shit my pants.

You can't own a tiger either. Or a wolf. They're wild and aggressive like....pitbulls.

You don't need a pitbull. Do you understand we made the breed we can easily stop.

You don't need one. And it's not sad if we stop making them. I love all animals. I hope your spade or neutered dog lives a long happy life.

I grew up with German Shepherds.

Our Dad loved that breed....and we did too!

They are one of the sweetest and most intelligent dogs.
I've been very afraid of my cop dog neighbor. That dog knew I was shady. I could just see him thinking about me. Damn German Sheppard.

Then there's bibs our childhood German Sheppard.

Yes, a very smart dog.

Indeed...I usually trust their opinions ;)
He probably smelled that joint I smoked 5 hours earlier or could detect it like cancer or seizure dogs sense that stuff.

Do people realize many of the dogs we invented would not survive if humans disappeared? Chawawas and poodles would be dead in a month. Pitbulls would do well. Any humans still living should fear wild pitbulls.

And this is why we should kill them. Kill the pitbulls! Ban them, and then kill them when you find them. Destroy them all! Those crazy things are scary!
If you find one or a litter you spade or neuter them. Again, why are you lying?

I'm not lying. I'm saying we should ban them, and destroy any that are found. How can a suggestion be a lie?
I thought you were being sarcastic. Suggesting I or anybody other than you wants to kill pitbulls, because we don't.

Now if you're going to eat them OK.

Pitbulls have a higher probability of being dangerous than do most other domestic dog breeds, that is an indisputable fact.

They should be treated accordingly.
My dog is my avatar. Not much threat from a 13 pound miniature poodle!

History proves indisputably that dogs can be selectively bred for certain tendencies. Pitbulls don't run rabbits in a circle. Beagles don't rip your face off.
And we can selectively stop producing a dog with such powerful jaws and wild side.

There's no such thing as a bad dog. Just shitty human "owners."
This chocolate lab was jumping as I walked towards the fence. I asked if he bites she said no. I put my hand out for him to smell he nipped my hand.

Let me give you another example. My friend has this dog it looks like a coyote. Or my old beagle. They would sometimes fight other dogs or kill muskrats groundhogs and woodchucks. These animals are barely tame. They can turn on the killer instinct you never know. And we're talking beagles.

We don't need pitbulls..

Nope. I had a half Doberman, half Rottweiler who was the friendliest sweetest dog I ever had until he got a couple of years old,and then he went bad. I cared for him well and even had him trained to do a few tricks. He bit my daughter because she didn't put his bowl down fast enough, and I had to put him down. Some dogs just can't get past their genetic predisposition.

This chocolate lab was jumping as I walked towards the fence. I asked if he bites she said no. I put my hand out for him to smell he nipped my hand.

Let me give you another example. My friend has this dog it looks like a coyote. Or my old beagle. They would sometimes fight other dogs or kill muskrats groundhogs and woodchucks. These animals are barely tame. They can turn on the killer instinct you never know. And we're talking beagles.

We don't need pitbulls..
^ Obviously a fucking cat person :cheeky-smiley-018:

We don't need pitbulls..
I loved my beagle, Benji like terrior, German Sheppard dogs. I just don't see what reason we should continue breeding pitbulls other than the people who seem to have hard ons over them.

I get it. I love labs. If you said stop breeding labs I wouldn't like that. But labs aren't pitbulls now are they?

We don't need pitbulls..
I loved my beagle, Benji like terrior, German Sheppard dogs. I just don't see what reason we should continue breeding pitbulls other than the people who seem to have hard ons over them.

I get it. I love labs. If you said stop breeding labs I wouldn't like that. But labs aren't pitbulls now are they?
A lot of people have Pitbulls for home protection. That's not something they want to breed out.

I was in NYC one summer and found myself in mid-town Manhattan during the Puerto Rico Day parade. The sidewalks were packed shoulder to shoulder. All I wanted to do was walk two blocks south where a friend was waiting to meet me.

There was a zipper head with a pit bull on a twelve inch leash and choker collar. He held this dog like a buzz saw, cutting through the crowd as the dog lurched forward biting and snarling. The crowd parted before him like the Red Sea parting before Moses. Anyone not yielding to his dog risked real physical harm. It was one of the most irresponsible behaviors of man and beast I ever saw.

But following the idiot and his dog made my two block walk a lot easier!

Last edited:
I was in NYC one summer and found myself in mid-town Manhattan during the Puerto Rico Day parade. The sidewalks were packed shoulder to shoulder. All I wanted to do was walk two blocks south where a friend was waiting to meet me.

There was a zipper head with a pit bull on a twelve inch leash and choker collar. He held this dog like a buzz saw, cutting through the crowd as the dog lurched forward biting and snarling. The crowd parted before him like the Red Sea parting before Moses. Anyone not yielding to his dog risked real physical harm. It was one of the most irresponsible behaviors of man and beast I ever saw.

And this is why we need to destroy them. They are dangerous, they are menacing, and there is no reason you need to have one. Children are hurt all the time by pit bulls!

Any breed of dog can be trained to do what that dog did.

And again, it is not the breed it is the owner. Cesar Millan proved this long ago...
1408462825000-NG-125-Cesar-Millan-3.jpg

Any breed of dog can be trained to do what that dog did.

And again, it is not the breed it is the owner. Cesar Millan proved this long ago...
1408462825000-NG-125-Cesar-Millan-3.jpg

You mean, Cesar Milan, the dog puncher?

Cesar Millan on pits...please take notice.

Why I love pit bulls
A dog is a dog.

It seems a pretty obvious statement, doesn’t it? Go to your dog park and sit back and watch how they interact. You’ll see Chihuahuas chasing after Labs, Westies happily socializing with Rottweilers, and purebred Irish wolfhounds checking out the mutts. What matters is the energy a dog gives off. Dogs try to avoid any animal that isn’t balanced and acts aggressively — it doesn’t matter whether it’s a big dog or small dog or what breed it is.

But when I hear people talk, I realize that they’re complicating this by dividing the world of dogs into breeds and then projecting characteristics onto them. And that is never more true than when you hear the words “pit bull.”

Sadly, a lot of people have come to think of pit bulls as violent and aggressive dogs. This is reinforced on TV and in newspapers that go to town every time there’s an attack — and often the offending dog is described as a pit even when it isn’t.

I’m here to tell you, though, that a pit bull is no more likely to unpredictably attack than any other breed. That’s a fact. To say that a pit is a natural-born killer is nothing more than stereotyping.

We don’t have a problem with the breed — we have a problem with education. And until we change people’s attitudes, pit bulls are going to have problems. There are more pit bulls in shelters than any other breed, they’re less likely to be adopted, and they’re far more likely to be euthanized.
Why I love pit bulls

Forum List

Back