Liberals, if Trump sold uranium to Russia and Ivanka was paid $500K by Russians for a speech...

Well, then it's time that all of us band together and DEMAND that government officials follow the fucking law or go to jail.

What did you say when Bush used a private email server, and erased 22 million records that were to be preserved under the presidential records act and in violation of a congressional subpeona?

It's illegal for an official with the federal government to conduct government business on a private server.
George W. Bush's White House "lost" 22 million emails

Like Clinton, the Bush White House used a private email server—its was owned by the Republican National Committee. And the Bush administration failed to store its emails, as required by law, and then refused to comply with a congressional subpoena seeking some of those emails. “It’s about as amazing a double standard as you can get,” says Eric Boehlert,

“If you look at the Bush emails, he was a sitting president, and 95 percent of his chief advisers’ emails were on a private email system set up by the RNC.

When the Democrat-led Senate Judiciary Committee subpoenaed related emails, Bush’s attorney general, Alberto Gonzalez, said many were inaccessible or lost on a nongovernmental private server run by the RNC and calledgwb43.com. The White House, meanwhile, officially refused to comply with the congressional subpoena.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) called the president’s actions “Nixonian stonewalling” and at one point took to the floor in exasperation and shouted, “They say they have not been preserved. I don't believe that!”
the Bush White House admitted it had lost 22 million emails, not 5 million.

Newsweek is a liberal source.

First I discredit your source, then I attack you personally...jerk.

Bush, illegal private sever, erases 22 million (with an M) emails - silence
Hillary erases 30,000 three year old emails after she was out of office for three years, and they suddenly discover the rule of law.

First I discredit your source, then I attack you personally...jerk.

We have congress saying the same thing.

BUSH, ILLEGAL SERVER, 22 MILLION DELETED EMAILS WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION.

Hillary 30,000 3 year old emails three years after she left office.

Well, then it's time that all of us band together and DEMAND that government officials follow the fucking law or go to jail.

What did you say when Bush used a private email server, and erased 22 million records that were to be preserved under the presidential records act and in violation of a congressional subpeona?

That he should be prosecuted.

Why is it that you can't say the same for Hillary/ Only Republicans are corrupt, right?

Notice the k*nt won't answer this question.

Bush was IN OFFICE, Hillary had retired, Bush deleted 22 million emails while under subpeona, HIllary 30,000 3 year old messages before they were under subpeona.

If you can't see what Bush did was 1,000 times as bad, yet you go after Bush 1/100th as much.

Just like Trump. An alt-righter kills a woman, and Trump says there are good people on both sides.

A black football player "takes a knee" during the national anthem, and Trump call for any nfl player emulating it to be fired.

Why do you think Manafort was under two separate FISA warrants?
Because Obama had a policy of using his office to go after his political opponents, even if it requires breaking the law.

So Obama knew a year to two years before it happened that
1) Trump would run for president in 2015
2) That Roger Stone would get Trump to hire Paul Manafort to run his campaign in 2016
3) That Trump would get the republican nomination and win the election in 2017
Did I say something about Trump?

Because Obama had a policy of using his office to go after his political opponents, even if it requires breaking the law

You said Obama went after political opponents illegally. The only one accusing him of that is Trump.

So you were talking about Trump.

Because Obama had a policy of using his office to go after his political opponents, even if it requires breaking the law

You said Obama went after political opponents illegally. The only one accusing him of that is Trump.

So you were talking about Trump.
I"M accusing him you dumb fuck, and I was talking about Manafort. I have no doubt the Kenyan homosexual FORMER president wiretapped a lot of people. Do I really have to explain this?

Incorrect. The Washington Post used the word "improperly" but the word "illegally" would also be valid.

IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election

The Internal Revenue Service on Friday apologized for targeting groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names, confirming long-standing accusations by some conservatives that their applications for tax-exempt status were being improperly delayed and scrutinized.

What does that have to do with the validity of his statement?

How is he wrong with regards to the law, specifically?
Let's wait and find out what the investigation finds for crying out loud LOL.

Whoever broke the law should be punished. You'll never hear a liberal say such a thing. Their outrage and desire for justice is wholly contingent upon whether the accused has an "R" or a "D" by their name.

Just like Trump. An alt-righter kills a woman, and Trump says there are good people on both sides.

A black football player "takes a knee" during the national anthem, and Trump call for any nfl player emulating it to be fired.

I agree that was an incredibly STUPID thing for Trump to say. Perhaps one day you can be as forthright and honest as I.

...what would you say about that? Would you be saying it was "pay for play"? Would you say it was "corrupt"? Would you say it was collusion between the Russian government and a president that was willing to sell out his country for profit?

Hillary didn't sell uranium to Russia. She to do with the approval of that deal. Her Department was one of 9 which reviewed it and approved it but Hillary wasn't even involved in the process.

Why do you continue to lie about this?

...what would you say about that? Would you be saying it was "pay for play"? Would you say it was "corrupt"? Would you say it was collusion between the Russian government and a president that was willing to sell out his country for profit?

I say youre a fucking moron.

:popcorn:
/---/ Why won't you answer his perfectly legitimate question? Eh Spanky?

The question isn't legitimate since Instance A never happened, and Instance B isn't comparable since Bill wasn't a member of the administration when he made the speech.

If you want to talk about pay for play, let's talk about those 10 trademarks the Chinese government gave the Trumps as a "gift" right after the inauguration.

Forum List

Back