Liberals if you hated the electoral college then why did you not change it when

Why bother voting when the electoral college makes the decision for us?
The electoral college kept you from voting? Because of the electoral college everyone's vote means more. You just want to rig the system and let one or two states decide who is president.

I'd prefer Congress elected the executive branch so I don't have to get 20 phone calls a day trying to persuade me to vote for this or that.......

They only wanna change the rules when they lose. Everything's just fine when they win. It's a sense of Entitlement with Democrats. The Party is made up of millions of Safe Space Entitlement wankers. They truly believe they deserve everything. They believe they're owed.

Cw9HmHhVIAARsQ8.jpg
I would explain the idea why they do that for kids, but you could never fathom the approach...

can u imagine if we had a pelosi/reid ticket? they would rewrite the electoral math/map so that Cally/New York/Illinois/New England/Oregon/Washington would have 280 electoral votes.

They only wanna change the rules when they lose. Everything's just fine when they win. It's a sense of Entitlement with Democrats. The Party is made up of millions of Safe Space Entitlement wankers. They truly believe they deserve everything. They believe they're owed.

Cw9HmHhVIAARsQ8.jpg
I would explain the idea why they do that for kids, but you could never fathom the approach...

Don't talk down to me kid. I know all about the approach. And we're seeing the dismal results.

Cw9HmHhVIAARsQ8.jpg

Don't talk down to me kid. I know all about the approach. And we're seeing the dismal results.
Is that why GOP members cried when Mittens lost the election?

Grandma, you might reconsider if in fact you are a Grandma. Takes a lot of effort and time to convince the required number of States needed to call for a Constitutional Convention. Be ready for a 100% uphill battle. You might be better off simply enjoying the Grandkids with the time you have remaining. Not to mention that the entire Congress wants no convention. You are rocking their boat and that is not nice. You may never have time to see your Grandkids again as you will be busy 24/7/365 for a lot of 365's.

Trying to scare me off?

Too many people have been scared off over the years.

I won't be.

I'm ready for an uphill battle, and I don't expect to have a lot of friends in D.C. to help me.

Cw9HmHhVIAARsQ8.jpg

Is that why GOP members cried when Mittens lost the election?

No comparison.

Grandma, you might reconsider if in fact you are a Grandma. Takes a lot of effort and time to convince the required number of States needed to call for a Constitutional Convention. Be ready for a 100% uphill battle. You might be better off simply enjoying the Grandkids with the time you have remaining. Not to mention that the entire Congress wants no convention. You are rocking their boat and that is not nice. You may never have time to see your Grandkids again as you will be busy 24/7/365 for a lot of 365's.

Trying to scare me off?

I won't be.

I'm ready for an uphill battle, and I don't expect to have a lot of friends in D.C. to help me.

Absolutely NO, I am not. But I am a Grandpa and am aware of my limits. Simply questioning your limits. Folks far better equipped than you have spent vast amounts of time and resources attempting what you wish and to date no one has been successful. I wish you well in this endeavor but know this, I will vote no on my States ballot. Sorry, but you are barking up the wrong tree, in my opinion. Have a nice day.

Trying to scare me off?

I won't be.

Absolutely NO, I am not. But I am a Grandpa and am aware of my limits. Simply questioning your limits. Folks far better equipped than you have spent vast amounts of time and resources attempting what you wish and to date no one has been successful. I wish you well in this endeavor but know this, I will vote no on my States ballot. Sorry, but you are barking up the wrong tree, in my opinion. Have a nice day.

You'll vote no even though you have no idea what my proposal is?

That's an unwise choice.

My policy is all about what does the greatest number of people the greatest amount of good for the greatest period of time.

Forum List

Back