🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals in New York propose a law that would ALLOW ILLEGALS THE RIGHT TO VOTE

Now this is ridiculous... The illegals need to go home, and then come back legally to work on a work permit granted them for that purpose, and then if they want they can apply properly to become legal if so desire. Mexico should be doing everything it can to honor these hard working Nationals, because they will save their money and use it mostly in Mexico. Is Mexico just plain idiots that they would want to lose their hard working law abiding citizens in these ways ? Our government and private sector needs to stop exploiting these Mexicans... Enough is enough already.

Thank you, Michael Bloomberg!
Can't wait till His Highness becomes President.
Bloomberg is a political hack and opportunist.. How low can these democrats go ? What's really sick is how they use black people like they do... Now that's some sick crap and so sad for the blacks that don't realize what goes on in their name like it does.

• Banned
This should be the number one subject. It is outrageous and a CLEAR violation of the trust citizens place in their elected officials.
Do you want YOUR vote nullified by someone who has no vested interest in our nation? Someone who sends their disposable income to ANOTHER COUNTRY?

Bloomberg is a political hack and opportunist.. How low can these democrats go ? What's really sick is how they use black people like they do... Now that's some sick crap and so sad for the blacks that don't realize what goes on in their name like it does.

Bloomberg hasn't been mayor of New York for a couple of years now.

I Listened to him every Friday morning on the John Gambling Radio Show.
Bloomberg was bursting with joy that New York is a Sanctuary City.
Bloomberg would love to be the King surrounded by serfs; he's a complete egoistic scumbag.

Bloomberg would love to be the King surrounded by serfs; he's a complete egoistic scumbag.

I'm no fan of Bloomberg - in fact, I worked on the campaigns for his opponents in the last two elections in which he ran.

But that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have anything to do with this.

I'm no fan of Bloomberg - in fact, I worked on the campaigns for his opponents in the last two elections in which he ran.

But that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have anything to do with this.

Of course he does; he encouraged the inundation of NYC with Illegals.
This isn't a natural consequence?
You're Jewish...you CAN'T be THAT stupid!

EDITED TO FIX QUOTE (I quoted the wrong post initially)

Just for reference, the two New York politicians/advocates (Bertha Lewis, Jumaane Williams) quoted in the story in the OP are black.

Last edited:
Now this is ridiculous... The illegals need to go home, and then come back legally to work on a work permit granted them for that purpose, and then if they want they can apply properly to become legal if so desire. Mexico should be doing everything it can to honor these hard working Nationals, because they will save their money and use it mostly in Mexico. Is Mexico just plain idiots that they would want to lose their hard working law abiding citizens in these ways ? Our government and private sector needs to stop exploiting these Mexicans... Enough is enough already.

Just for reference, the two New York politicians/advocates (Bertha Lewis, Jumaane Williams) quoted in the story in the OP are black.
Which has what to do with anything?

Who ever proposed this should IMMEDIATELY be recalled. And even if passed it would be shot down by higher courts.
This should be the number one subject. It is outrageous and a CLEAR violation of the trust citizens place in their elected officials.
Do you want YOUR vote nullified by someone who has no vested interest in our nation? Someone who sends their disposable income to ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Exactly, and they worry about Ted Cruz being born to an American mom in Canada ? I guarantee you that these Mexicans would affect the election in a much worse way than Ted Cruz ever could. This nation has lost it's mind.

Forum List

Back