Liberals - It's time to be polite

Ralph shreds cheddar cheese at El Monterey Mexican Foods for enchiladas and burritos. When the boss passes him by on daily rounds, he asks, “How’s it going, Ralph?”

Ralph’s answer is always the same: “Just grate.”

Atheists claim that no fish could have swallowed Jonah as written in the Bible. But these things happen once in a whale.

Ther was a little known episode where the Lone Ranger's sidekick decided to move to a foreign city and learn a new language. Yes, kiddies, Tonto moved to Toronto to speak Esparanto.

He loved to eat cilantro.

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...
Name them, each and every one, you race-baiting, lying pathological Leftist. Then provide at least ONE quotation from those you named citing their "white supremacist" remarks.

It's vile race-baiters such as you who lie and mislead young blacks to believe your lies only because you repeat them relentlessly.

Here is my wedding day photograph, liar:

Wedding Day 1968.jpg

So has anyone seen Gina Haspell or Chris Krebs since 2020 or did the imaginary White Hat guys whack them?

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---

Dear Bill:

I could not disagree more strongly. These people see good manners as "weakness" and they have no interest in discussing the issues, since they're mostly incapable of doing so in the first place.

Not only do they insult, berate, and literally demonize anyone who disagrees with them, they continue to spout the ridiculous lies and hate spouted about the "stolen election". Everyone is lying but Trump and Tucker Carlson.

The USA, which is recovering very nicely from the pandemic is being lead by a usurper and all immigrants are "illegals". The racism and misogyny are so thick, that you get shouted down here for saying blacks aren't thugs. And they're getting crazier by the day.

I thought we'd gotten rid of these cockroaches after the Civil Rights Act was passed, and Roe became law, but it seems that this stupidity has become the entire platform of the Republican Party you're going to have to redo all of the social and economic progress of the 50's, 60's and 70's because the Republicans have undone all of it.

The rest of the world is moving on to 21st Century problems.

Name them, each and every one, you race-baiting, lying pathological Leftist. Then provide at least ONE quotation from those you named citing their "white supremacist" remarks.

It's vile race-baiters such as you who lie and mislead young blacks to believe your lies only because you repeat them relentlessly.

Here is my wedding day photograph, liar:

View attachment 757224
You look real pretty in that dress.

Dear Bill:

I could not disagree more strongly. These people see good manners as "weakness" and they have no interest in discussing the issues, since they're mostly incapable of doing so in the first place.

Not only do they insult, berate, and literally demonize anyone who disagrees with them, they continue to spout the ridiculous lies and hate spouted about the "stolen election". Everyone is lying but Trump and Tucker Carlson.

The USA, which is recovering very nicely from the pandemic is being lead by a usurper and all immigrants are "illegals". The racism and misogyny are so thick, that you get shouted down here for saying blacks aren't thugs. And they're getting crazier by the day.

I thought we'd gotten rid of these cockroaches after the Civil Rights Act was passed, and Roe became law, but it seems that this stupidity has become the entire platform of the Republican Party you're going to have to redo all of the social and economic progress of the 50's, 60's and 70's because the Republicans have undone all of it.

Moderator to trump at first GOP primary debate: "President trump. nearly four years later, do you still contend that you won the election in 2020 by a landslide?"

The answer will get applause in the primary, when trump says, "Of course I did. The evidence is there for everyone to see."

But in the General, this answer will show trump as the clueless liar that he is.

Dear Bill:

The Nikki Haley threads are interesting.

Moderator to trump at first GOP primary debate: "President trump. nearly four years later, do you still contend that you won the election in 2020 by a landslide?"

The answer will get applause in the primary, when trump says, "Of course I did. The evidence is there for everyone to see."

But in the General, this answer will show trump as the clueless liar that he is.

The next election will not be fought or won by relitigating 2020 because there is NOTHING left to discuss except the length of Trump's prison sentence. The last thing you want to do is to let Trump control the narrative. That's what happened in 2016.

The American people need to know what the government they elect is prepared to do for the COUNTRY. Not revenge politics, or sticking it to the other side. The nation is being rocked by one mass shooting after the other, and Congress is holding hearings on why their Twitter accounts are being blocked, and Hunter Biden's Laptop, and what role did Dr. Faucci play in gain of function research.

It's really hard to get ahead in life, when you spend all of your time trying to get even. Revenge politics and chasing down conspiracy theories is why Republicans keep losing elections.

Last edited:
The next election will not be fought or won by relitigating 2020 because there is NOTHING left to discuss except the length of Trump's prison sentence. The last thing you want to do is to let Trump control the narrative. That's what happened in 2016.

The American people need to know what the government they elect is prepared to do for the COUNTRY. Not revenge politics, or sticking it to the other side. The nation is being rocked by one mass shooting after the other, and Congress is holding hearings on why their Twitter accounts are being blocked, and Hunter Biden's Laptop, and what role did Dr. Faucci play in gain of function research.

It's really hard to get ahead in life, when you spend all of your time trying to get even. Revenge politics and chasing down conspiracy theories is why Republicans keep losing elections.
It has passed my mind that Haley is in it to help her old boss. She could be there to help him deflect if/when he debates other repubs. The more that line up as repub hopefuls, the better the odds that trump sneaks out a win.

The "length of trump's prison sentence" is interesting and hopeful. But I have been reading that for over six years and I will believe it when I see it. I have lost faith in our federal judicial system. The crimes that trump has committed are mostly in public view. The most promising of the possible indictments is his election meddling in Georgia, with concealing classified documents next. If he skates by with no repercussions, our laws are for the powerful and rich. The judicial system is screwed.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

You are SOOOOOOOO late on this plea.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That won't happen because Republicans aren't participating in any debates run by the partisan election commission.

Happened after the inauguration. Again, no one claimed the election was "rigged" while the votes were being counted. And in the run up and the immediate aftermath.
C'mon, your memory isn't that bad is it. :)
Maybe check this part out, I remember our former president saying if he lost the election was rigged quite a number of times.

Maybe check this part out, I remember our former president saying if he lost the election was rigged quite a number of times.
Exactly! Trump was preaching "voter fraud" even before the vote. And he WILL NOT commit to supporting the 2024 repub nominee...if it isn't him.

Memories on this board are terribly lacking. I guess cowards have that problem.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
You can't debate politely with people like MAGAt Trumptards who think their "alternate facts" are just as valid and legitimate as reality.

1676562253633.png

Forum List

Back