Liberals judges write new law - You can't have a gun if your WIFE has a felony conviction

No. If someone is convicted of a felony, and cannot get their rights restored thru the courts, they do not ever need to be able to own a gun.

They have already shown their disdain for the law. They have already broken a serious law. And the courts obviously think they are a danger if armed.
Too bad, I have them anywhey...
Impossible! Gun control laws would prevent that from ever happening.

No. If someone is convicted of a felony, and cannot get their rights restored thru the courts, they do not ever need to be able to own a gun.

They have already shown their disdain for the law. They have already broken a serious law. And the courts obviously think they are a danger if armed.
Another moronic argument parroted. So, if any law is not 100% successful, then they are useless, right? Most people actually obey the law. Some think that they are above the law and do what they want regardless of the law.

Another moronic argument parroted. So, if any law is not 100% successful, then they are useless, right? Most people actually obey the law. Some think that they are above the law and do what they want regardless of the law.
If all those who obey the law don't commit violent crimes and those who do will ignore any gun control law, than can we honestly say the gun control law is working? What criminal ever bent on violence was stopped because of gun control?

If all those who obey the law don't commit violent crimes and those who do will ignore any gun control law, than can we honestly say the gun control law is working? What criminal ever bent on violence was stopped because of gun control?
Hundreds of Thousands of criminals have been denied guns over the years.

Or any law to deter...

Forum List

Back