🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals love the rich

There are financially successful business that have absolutely no mechanism by which to pass along their tax burdens to consumers.

Most of the liberals I know are pretty well off.

Most of them tend to be from the middle class or higher, they're educated and financially comfortable.

Surely I cannot be the only person here who sees this.

Most of the teaparty types I know are poor, or from the blue collar working class. Few of them are educated.

Surely I cannot be the only person here who has also seen this.

Most of the liberals I know are pretty well off.

Most of them tend to be from the middle class or higher, they're educated and financially comfortable.

Surely I cannot be the only person here who sees this.

Most of the teaparty types I know are poor, or from the blue collar working class. Few of them are educated.

Surely I cannot be the only person here who has also seen this.

Well teaparty types are educated and not poor....middle class maybe.....

But I posted it since the liberals always cry about repulicans and the rich......goes to show, liberals are full of shit yet again......

Liberals are generally not in touch with people who actually work for a living. They are afraid of them.

I agree, and Im glad liberals agree the rich are more liberal.....which blows out their country club republican bullshit

and it reinforces the idea that liberals put the blacks in ghettos so they dont have to deal with them.......no white ghettos....yet liberals tell us more white folks live on government assistance...hmmmmmmm wonder how this is?????

Liberals are generally not in touch with people who actually work for a living. They are afraid of them.

I agree, and Im glad liberals agree the rich are more liberal.....which blows out their country club republican bullshit

and it reinforces the idea that liberals put the blacks in ghettos so they dont have to deal with them.......no white ghettos....yet liberals tell us more white folks live on government assistance...hmmmmmmm wonder how this is?????

Middle class and lower middle class whites give them the shivering fits. Thus the constant tirades against rednecks, trailer court trash, etc. Sarah Palin is the wife of a steelworker. Note how she is constantly harangued. called a hillbilly and worse.

Then they wonder how poor whites can vote against them.

Anyone can love the rich.

As the French say, "It's all a question of sauce."

Middle class and lower middle class whites give them the shivering fits. Thus the constant tirades against rednecks, trailer court trash, etc. Sarah Palin is the wife of a steelworker. Note how she is constantly harangued. called a hillbilly and worse.

Then they wonder how poor whites can vote against them.

yep and that goes back to the French Revolution where the crazy jacobians, couldnt understand why the middle class refused their bs crap.....and now liberals use the french trem for middle class as an insult....the bourgoisie

Quantitative Easing doesn't exactly favor the poor, now does it?

nope...great point..that's why I laugh at liberals......rich people have always been around and will always be around.....get over it......

They act like we're all playing a game of monopoly and these guys are stealing money out of the game box......when in reality they are getting the properties and kicking ass.

Quantitative Easing doesn't exactly favor the poor, now does it?

Aside from their children for all the wars and the labor for all the infrastructure, what have 'the poor' ever contributed that would make the rich care about them?

Favor the poor! Why would you concern yourself with 'them'? Are you some kind of commie?

(for anyone in doubt, this is known as irony)

Shock poll: Wealthy, not middle class, support Obama | WashingtonExaminer.com

not really news to me......taxes the rich can afford and pass them on to us......liberal robots think the rich eat it.....they pass them on or use tax breaks.....quite funny actually

So wait your self created strawman that liberals hate the rich isn't actually true?! Shocking!

What strawman? A liberal started a thread on how billionaires should be forced to pay charity(which is not charity....some people are pretty dumb)
And yeah all you and your buddies didnt critize Romney's wealth

Do you actually deny liberals alway play the class/wealth card?

This was just in your face that the guys you bitch about supported OBama and now every liberal loves rich people.....

You people are dishonest and hypocrits......it's ok if they're rich, as long as they're democrats......no intellectual honesty from you at all

but it's to be expected and that's why I started it...to see how liberals would react......right on schedule

Shock poll: Wealthy, not middle class, support Obama | WashingtonExaminer.com

not really news to me......taxes the rich can afford and pass them on to us......liberal robots think the rich eat it.....they pass them on or use tax breaks.....quite funny actually

So wait your self created strawman that liberals hate the rich isn't actually true?! Shocking!

What strawman? A liberal started a thread on how billionaires should be forced to pay charity(which is not charity....some people are pretty dumb)

This was just in your face that the guys you bitch about supported OBama and now every liberal loves rich people.....

You people are dishonest and hypocrits......it's ok if they're rich, as long as they're democrats......no intellectual honesty from you at all

but it's to be expected and that's why I started it...to see how liberals would react......right on schedule

Only a simple mind would make a conclusion that liberals hate the rich, even though you've been told probably a thousand times what liberals don't actually like but it's easier for you to just say liberals hate all rich people.

You're a simple person with simple ideas.

Only a simple mind would make a conclusion that liberals hate the rich, even though you've been told probably a thousand times what liberals don't actually like but it's easier for you to just say liberals hate all rich people.

Wow that was some evidence...for such a complex man, with such complex ideas

First where did I say liberals hate the rich? Talk about strawman....I just stated that they love the rich, which I already knew...and they do vote for democrats....but it kills all the class arguments from democrats...so you attack me...because you're full of shit

I made a statement that I knew liberals would say...we love the rich....we just attack them because...well we've been told their republicans.......

Wow you dont read this board do ya? Lets see who attacks weath and rich people

Lakhota
rdean
Swallow
Greenbeard
Joe
you know liberals....the people that attack them, now have it pointed out that the rich are more liberal.....well shiiiit.......doesnt jive with your marxist upbringing does it?

and you call me simple.....sorry dude, you just avoided and arguement because you cant win it.....

Wow that was some evidence...for such a complex man, with such complex ideas

First where did I say liberals hate the rich? Talk about strawman....I just stated that they love the rich, which I already knew...and they do vote for democrats....but it kills all the class arguments from democrats...so you attack me...because you're full of shit

I made a statement that I knew liberals would say...we love the rich....we just attack them because...well we've been told their republicans.......

Wow you dont read this board do ya? Lets see who attacks weath and rich people

Lakhota
rdean
Swallow
Greenbeard
Joe
you know liberals....the people that attack them, now have it pointed out that the rich are more liberal.....well shiiiit.......doesnt jive with your marxist upbringing does it?

and you call me simple.....sorry dude, you just avoided and arguement because you cant win it.....

Where has that complex mind of RDD been? hmmmmmm he's a real genius......

Liberals bitch when a right winger like Sanford cheats on his wife....so until they stop using the products and doing the things that cause the environment harm, like using cars and planes.....they're going to have to stick their global warming up their ass.

Forum List

Back