🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals (moron hypocrites) celebrate Earth Day by trashing National Mall

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Yes, it’s that time of year where liberals celebrate Mother Gaia by trashing every place they touch like a bunch of smug, pot-smoking, latte-drinking, garbage-ridden locusts. This time it was the National Mall where they held a “Global Citizen” concert with the likes of Usher and No Doubt. Apparently being a “global citizen” doesn’t include picking up after yourself:

Read more: Liberals celebrate Earth Day by completely trashing the National Mall The Right Scoop -

CC6H-AmXIAAeJae.jpg
pot-day-hippie-hill-april-2013-300x200.jpg
5023907175_FoxNation_earthday2_thumb_640xauto_709526_xlarge.jpeg

Hey, their hearts are in the right place.

Progressivism: "It's not about ME doing the right thing, its about me forcing YOU to do the right thing via government"
Yeah, like drug testing and a drug war, people being forced to live the whey certain people think they should...

Bosses don't want people that are high on illegal drugs working for them and fuckin' up everything, you can't blame the bosses/owners.
IF you wanna be high on drugs, don't expect any freebies from ANYONE.
Go be a bum, and make ur own way. People don't want to work with druggies

Progressivism: "It's not about ME doing the right thing, its about me forcing YOU to do the right thing via government"
Yeah, like drug testing and a drug war, people being forced to live the whey certain people think they should...

Yeah the bastards not wanting people to operate motor vehicles stoned, or operate nuclear reactors, or provide security while shooting heroin.

Everybody must get stoned.

Bosses don't want people that are high on illegal drugs working for them and fuckin' up everything, you can't blame the bosses/owners.
So if your boss wants to screw you over your such a slave you would let him...I have been self employed since the 1980's..I can make my own whey, I don't need to be someone's submissive to earn a living....I am not a progressive like you..

Yeah the bastards not wanting people to operate motor vehicles stoned, or operate nuclear reactors, or provide security while shooting heroin.

Thing is when you get high at night when you are not working, you don't have that problem... Logic dictates it.....

A lot of libertarians think the War on Drugs is a bad idea. and the ones that don't mostly don't do drugs themselves, so your attempted counter-point isn't much of one.

Not everyone is an addict like you....they don't use 24/7 anymore than a once a week cocktail drinker...

A lot of libertarians think the War on Drugs is a bad idea. and the ones that don't mostly don't do drugs themselves, so your attempted counter-point isn't much of one.
And so you feel that I have no voice, since you say so???I don't care about your progressive ideals much either...

But you do, I bet there is someone that you work with that gets stoned on beer or alcohol...no difference...Only 1 in 8 are addicts, the rest drink and use in moderation till the day they die..

Yes, it’s that time of year where liberals celebrate Mother Gaia by trashing every place they touch like a bunch of smug, pot-smoking, latte-drinking, garbage-ridden locusts. This time it was the National Mall where they held a “Global Citizen” concert with the likes of Usher and No Doubt. Apparently being a “global citizen” doesn’t include picking up after yourself:

Read more: Liberals celebrate Earth Day by completely trashing the National Mall The Right Scoop -

CC6H-AmXIAAeJae.jpg
pot-day-hippie-hill-april-2013-300x200.jpg
5023907175_FoxNation_earthday2_thumb_640xauto_709526_xlarge.jpeg
Hmmm, I see the same mess at ball games, beaches and driving down the highway...

And so you feel that I have no voice, since you say so???I don't care about your progressive ideals much either...

Where did you get that from??
Seriously, Coffee first, then posting.

Thing is when you get high at night when you are not working, you don't have that problem... Logic dictates it.....

I know of at least 4 people fired from a very high paying job because they showed up blowing numbers on the alcohol testing. Even with 2 or 3 chances. Drugs, alcohol included, is addictive. People are prone to addiction. People do stupid things. Drug testing comes into play because we don't want addictive people, like you, doing the stupid shit addictive people do.

I know of at least 4 people fired from a very high paying job because they showed up blowing numbers on the alcohol testing. Even with 2 or 3 chances. Drugs, alcohol included, is addictive. People are prone to addiction. People do stupid things. Drug testing comes into play because we don't want addictive people, like you, doing the stupid shit addictive people do.

What is needed is a BAC equivalent test for pot in your system. Right now all that is measured for is residual. Once it becomes legal, you should have to show intoxication, same as with alcohol.

Booze makes you forgetful and irritable and call in sick......pot makes you forgetful.....and gives you the munchies.......and call in high.

What is needed is a BAC equivalent test for pot in your system. Right now all that is measured for is residual. Once it becomes legal, you should have to show intoxication, same as with alcohol.
They do, Colorado is using a system of gradient levels of toxicity.... using nano-gram levels of THC...

They do, Colorado is using a system of gradient levels of toxicity.... using nano-gram levels of THC...

interesting, do you have a link? I am curious to see if it is a blood test, or have they found a comparative analog such as breath concentration or sweat concentration?

You can't blame the people if there weren't enough trashcans for all the trash. What did you want them to do with the trash? It has to go somewhere.

Forum List

Back