Liberals on this board blame Obama for nothing

I mean seriously, when someone cant even say that someone is a good dad the partisanship has to be at epic levels

I blame Obama for expanding the Patriot Act.

I blame Obama for expanding surveillance by the NSA on American citizens.

I blame Obama for trying to use a watered-down Republican plan for healthcare reform and then having a stupid shitty site to help implement that plan.

I blame Obama for maintaining the political status quo in the White House with lobbyists and sleazy spokespeople.

I blame Obama for kowtowing to Democrats and special interest groups too much.

I blame Obama for having underhanded Chiefs of staff.

I blame Obama for being a poor executive, and choosing mediocre cabinet members.

I blame Obama for not schmoozing enough as a politician with his fellow politicians like JFK or Reagan did.

I blame Obama for not being the transformative leader he campaigned as.

However all the things that you blame Obama for are not really issues that any President has the power, authority, or ability to change or influence. Some of them are simply the fault of obstructionist intransigent Republicans, and tea party extremists.

And I blame Obama for not being held to account for failing to enforce Federal drug laws (as in YOUR BS state).

I blame Obama for trying to use a watered-down Republican plan for healthcare reform and then having a stupid shitty site to help implement that plan.

I blame Obama for maintaining the political status quo in the White House with lobbyists and sleazy spokespeople.

I blame Obama for being a poor executive, and choosing mediocre cabinet members.

I blame Obama for not schmoozing enough as a politician with his fellow politicians like JFK or Reagan did.

However all the things that you blame Obama for are not really issues that any President has the power, authority, or ability to change or influence. Some of them are simply the fault of obstructionist intransigent Republicans, and tea party extremists.

That's an excellent list....now, let's see Lovebear match each one of those with something she likes about President Obama and his policies.

I mean seriously, when someone cant even say that someone is a good dad the partisanship has to be at epic levels

How the hell do WE know if that clown is a good father? How the hell can you know if I am a good father or you are a good father?

Just because the asshole runs around in Mom jeans, and rides a girls bicycle doesn't make him a good "father". I would settle for him being a mediocre president right now, rather than the abject failure he is...

That's an excellent list....now, let's see Lovebear match each one of those with something she likes about President Obama and his policies.

Don't hold your breath. Fox News doesn't have talking points that she can use for this.

How the hell do WE know if that clown is a good father? How the hell can you know if I am a good father or you are a good father?

Just because the asshole runs around in Mom jeans, and rides a girls bicycle doesn't make him a good "father". I would settle for him being a mediocre president right now, rather than the abject failure he is...

Has Obama done ANYTHING right? Anything at all?

You are sick, you need medicine for ODS

Do you see anything that says he isnt a good dad? Anything besides the (D) behind his name?

Don't hold your breath. Fox News doesn't have talking points that she can use for this.

I think she's run away from her thread......again.

Do you see anything that says he isnt a good dad? Anything besides the (D) behind his name?

"He's black, and we all know black men statistically aren't good fathers" </Right wing talking point>

Right?

And yes, I am aware Randall is black.

You brought it up dumbass. PROVE that he is a good father. Better yet - PROVE that he is a good PRESIDENT - I don't give a tinker's damn what kind of father he is.

You brought it up dumbass. PROVE that he is a good father. Better yet - PROVE that he is a good PRESIDENT - I don't give a tinker's damn what kind of father he is.

Even better, prove you're not a partisan hack. You ready to expose yourself like Lovebear did before she bailed on her own thread?

Time to put up or shut up, loudmouth.

The border is flooded with children due to what Obama put out they are saying he would not deport children. Liberal. Not his fault. The fence was not fixed prior to him being in office. Although he has been in office and has done nothing to fix it

Iraq.. Says this is Bush fault , Even though this is happening on his watch and if he would have kept some forces there this would have not happened.

Benghazi. Says its not Obama fault.. Blames Congress for not funding them more but the signs where there this would happen. Stevens begged for more security . Libs said about the funds but we had enough funds to buy new cars for other embassies in this same time frame

Fast And Furious .. Says Bush had the same thing under him but that is not true. Under Bushs Gun running they were actually tracked.. So this is not Obamas fault either..

This is a few examples...

SO LIBS .. How long does Obama have to be in office before he is accountable.. He is the President, Commander in Chief .. When is he to blame for the failures in the USA

Like I've said a thousand times - if this were a republican administration, the Nazis on the left would be screaming at the top of their little pussy lungs for their heads on pikes on Pennsylvania Avenue.
you've mixed up what side the Nazi's are on.... must be all that teabagger propaganda ...

"He's black, and we all know black men statistically aren't good fathers" </Right wing talking point>

Right?

Damn...I knew one of you Nazis would bring the racist shit out. You just can't help yourselves, can you?

Statistically - code for racism - Gives you Nazis carte blanche' to throw out your "assertions".

See, I can play your game, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would anyone who sat in this guys pew for 20 years do any good for America?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8]Reverend Jeremiah Wright "God Damn America" - YouTube[/ame]

Right?

Damn...I knew one of you Nazis would bring the racist shit out. You just can't help yourselves, can you?

Statistically - code for racism - Gives you Nazis carte blanche' to throw out your "assertions".

See, I can play your game, too!

From you alright, I learned by watching you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back