Liberals, Please Keep Protesting Trump at His Rallies

Trump should lie about his next rally, make all of these announcements,,,,,then the aholes can make all of these plans to be there, and then Trump cancells,,,then the aholes just drove 100 miles for nothing

You've given him an 11% bump since last Saturday and maybe Ohio with it.

Come on, dont give up. It just might work the next time.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
I called this and its precisely why the left pulled the stunt. They know a forced Trump nomination (which will what it will be if Canadian-born Ted Cruz keeps shaving votes from Kasich, American born), means a Hillary victory. Nobody will defect from Hillary to Cruz or Trump. They will from Hillary to Kasich though. That's what all the polls are saying..

The left knows, Trump forces the nomination, they win. Kasich seals it, they lose. Perhaps that's the reason there was an attempt to derail Kasich's victory speech in Ohio by and aggressive lone protestor.. The left is NOT happy Kasich won Ohio..

Maybe the left prefer Trump as candidate.

Lol, yeah, that is why they send so many thugs to fuck with his rallies; they want him to win!

roflmao

They send the thugs? Or the thugs decided to go because they like doing that?

Any evidence to back up your claim?

MoveOn and BLM claimed 'credit' for it, idiot. They sent the protesters that went inside and disrupted the rally. And I do not particularly give a shit whether you are convinced or not as you are not genuinely engaging in a discussion.

You libtards never do, it is all a game to you.

So, your argument is an insult. Well done.
I'm not trying to make an argument, just passing along information, dude.

Then why the hell are you on a political forum if all you want to do is fuck around?

Do you know what the ignore button is? It's for people who are just a waste of space. Bye.

Lol, yeah, that is why they send so many thugs to fuck with his rallies; they want him to win!

roflmao

They send the thugs? Or the thugs decided to go because they like doing that?

Any evidence to back up your claim?

MoveOn and BLM claimed 'credit' for it, idiot. They sent the protesters that went inside and disrupted the rally. And I do not particularly give a shit whether you are convinced or not as you are not genuinely engaging in a discussion.

You libtards never do, it is all a game to you.

So, your argument is an insult. Well done.
I'm not trying to make an argument, just passing along information, dude.

Then why the hell are you on a political forum if all you want to do is fuck around?

Do you know what the ignore button is? It's for people who are just a waste of space. Bye.

Lol, only to a libtard is new information 'just fucking around'.

roflmao

Prager: The Left May Well Get Trump Nominated :clap2:
Between the play-Fascism of Trump and the real Fascism of the left, most Americans will know which one to fear most.
Commentary
Dennis Prager

dennis_prager_34.jpg

This past Friday, a left-wing mob shut down a Donald Trump rally in Chicago. Most Americans viewing what happened saw it for what it was -- another left-wing assault on the speech of those with whom they differ and on traditional American civility.

Not surprisingly, the media reporting has concentrated overwhelmingly on Trump for incendiary and inexcusable comments he has made at some of his other rallies that were disrupted by protesters. For example, he offered to pay any legal bills incurred by a man in the audience who sucker-punched a protester as he was being led out of a Trump rally.

Many have also noted the alleged assault by Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who was accused of trying to grab Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields' arm. (I say "alleged" because I have watched the video of the alleged incident four times but could not ascertain what actually took place.)

For the record, I have been relentless in my criticisms of Donald Trump, both in print and on my radio show, preferring any other Republican candidate. Based on his past, I have not had any reason to trust him as a conservative or as a Republican, and he has exhibited serious character flaws.

Nevertheless, truth must trump opposition to Trump.

And the truth is that the left-wing attack on Trump's Chicago rally had little, if anything, to do with what the incendiary comments Donald Trump has made about attacking protestors at his events. Leftist mobs attack and shut down events with which they differ as a matter of course. They do so regularly on American college campuses, where conservative speakers -- on the rare occasion they are invited -- are routinely shouted down by left-wing students (and sometimes faculty) or simply disinvited as a result of leftist pressure on the college administration.

A couple of weeks ago conservative writer and speaker Ben Shapiro was disinvited from California State University, Los Angeles. When he nevertheless showed up, 150 left-wing demonstrators blocked the entrance to the theater in which he was speaking, and sounded a fire alarm to further disrupt his speech.
In just the last year, left-wing students have violently taken over presidents' or deans' offices at Princeton, Virginia Commonwealth University, Dartmouth, Providence College, Harvard, Lewis & Clark College, Temple University and many others. Conservative speakers have either been disinvited or shouted down at Brandeis University, Brown University, the University of Michigan and myriad other campuses.

And leftists shout down virtually every pro-Israel speaker, including the Israeli ambassador to the United States, at every university to which they are invited to speak.

Yet the mainstream media simply ignore this left-wing thuggery -- while reporting that the shutting down of a pro-Trump rally is all Trump's fault for his comments encouraging roughing up protestors at his events.

Prager: The Left May Well Get Trump Nominated

Between the play-Fascism of Trump and the real Fascism of the left, most Americans will know which one to fear most.
Commentary
Dennis Prager

dennis_prager_34.jpg

This past Friday, a left-wing mob shut down a Donald Trump rally in Chicago. Most Americans viewing what happened saw it for what it was -- another left-wing assault on the speech of those with whom they differ and on traditional American civility.

Not surprisingly, the media reporting has concentrated overwhelmingly on Trump for incendiary and inexcusable comments he has made at some of his other rallies that were disrupted by protesters. For example, he offered to pay any legal bills incurred by a man in the audience who sucker-punched a protester as he was being led out of a Trump rally.

Many have also noted the alleged assault by Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who was accused of trying to grab Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields' arm. (I say "alleged" because I have watched the video of the alleged incident four times but could not ascertain what actually took place.)

For the record, I have been relentless in my criticisms of Donald Trump, both in print and on my radio show, preferring any other Republican candidate. Based on his past, I have not had any reason to trust him as a conservative or as a Republican, and he has exhibited serious character flaws.

And the truth is that the left-wing attack on Trump's Chicago rally had little, if anything, to do with what the incendiary comments Donald Trump has made about attacking protestors at his events. Leftist mobs attack and shut down events with which they differ as a matter of course. They do so regularly on American college campuses, where conservative speakers -- on the rare occasion they are invited -- are routinely shouted down by left-wing students (and sometimes faculty) or simply disinvited as a result of leftist pressure on the college administration.

A couple of weeks ago conservative writer and speaker Ben Shapiro was disinvited from California State University, Los Angeles. When he nevertheless showed up, 150 left-wing demonstrators blocked the entrance to the theater in which he was speaking, and sounded a fire alarm to further disrupt his speech.
In just the last year, left-wing students have violently taken over presidents' or deans' offices at Princeton, Virginia Commonwealth University, Dartmouth, Providence College, Harvard, Lewis & Clark College, Temple University and many others. Conservative speakers have either been disinvited or shouted down at Brandeis University, Brown University, the University of Michigan and myriad other campuses.

And leftists shout down virtually every pro-Israel speaker, including the Israeli ambassador to the United States, at every university to which they are invited to speak.

Yet the mainstream media simply ignore this left-wing thuggery -- while reporting that the shutting down of a pro-Trump rally is all Trump's fault for his comments encouraging roughing up protestors at his events.

Damned good post!

Commentary
Dennis Prager

dennis_prager_34.jpg

The whole thing is written as if EVERY SINGLE LEFT WING PERSON on this planet was attacking Trump.

It also makes out that any form of speech which prevents another from speaking at something or other is against free speech. Not so.

It's basically a very condescending article by a guy who seems to want to lord up Trump.

Forum List

Back