Liberals, Please Keep Protesting Trump at His Rallies

This election is going to be the best one we've ever had.
I would not bet the farm on that. It is still Hillary's to lose...
She's already lost. Trump knows how to wrap the media around his little finger. Whatever the left tries backfires on them. I guarantee you, Hillary is quaking in her boots.
Nope. Unlike you she reads the polls, and can do math.

Just because this asshole appeals to assholes like you, doesn't mean he can win.

Perhaps she can read the polls, but she can also notice the way Trump kicks ass and takes no prisoners. She has to know that she's going to take a sever beating in the debates and in the general campaign.

She's already lost. Trump knows how to wrap the media around his little finger. Whatever the left tries backfires on them. I guarantee you, Hillary is quaking in her boots.
Nope. Unlike she reads the polls, and can do math.

Just because this asshole appeals to assholes like you, doesn't mean he can win.

Today's polls won't mean a thing after Trump chews her up and spits her out in the presidential debates.
Yes, I know, what you believe in true and what reality says is not. Got it, my little freak. Trump is your new MILF.

Perhaps she can read the polls, but she can also notice the way Trump kicks ass and takes no prisoners. She has to know that she's going to take a sever beating in the debates and in the general campaign.
Nope. Just giving him enough rope to hang himself. He can't win, it's math.

that's why they finally unleashed their rentaThugs on him. they know he'll grind them into dust and then throw them into the wind just for messing with him.

ROFL! If that makes you feel better.

ROFL! If that makes you feel better.
It doesn't make me feel anything. I know the numbers.

Today's polls won't mean a thing after Trump chews her up and spits her out in the presidential debates.
Yes, I know, what you believe in true and what reality says is not. Got it, my little freak. Trump is your new MILF.
And the clintons are your old interracial cuckold couple...
Clintonface.gif

The BLM traitors will starting shooting, before long and that will negate the need for an election.
Could we get that lucky? Doubtful.

Still, I suppose you could shoot them all and start over? Still plenty of time...

And you call people fascists?...lol
Many people are, I'm not one of them.

Well then, you obviously don't know what a fascists is, since you think it's ok to kill your political rivals.

And the clintons are your old interracial cuckold couple...
Clintonface.gif
They can dress up as Batman and Robin for all I care, as long as they win...

I sure wish that Ted cruz would stop supporting the protestors and thugs against his own fucking party! That sure would be nice.

The BLM traitors will starting shooting, before long and that will negate the need for an election.
Could we get that lucky? Doubtful.

Still, I suppose you could shoot them all and start over? Still plenty of time...

And you call people fascists?...lol
Many people are, I'm not one of them.

Well then, you obviously don't know what a fascists is, since you think it's ok to kill your political rivals.
Never said it was okay, said it was an option to shoot all of them and start over. I've heard worse ideas...

You've given him an 11% bump since last Saturday and maybe Ohio with it.

Come on, dont give up. It just might work the next time.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Maybe the left prefer Trump as candidate.

Any other Republican candidate will paint Hillary as a bad person and not fit for the job. The only one who'd struggle to do this is Trump, he's a bad person and not fit for the job. So, what better person to run against than someone who shares your weaknesses?

Forum List

Back