Liberals, Ron Paul Mock Death of American Hero on Twitter

Ron Paul is a piece of shit and deserves to be punched in his fucking face! Go off into the sunset. When you were in Congress you passed no bills your entire time, preached against spending, but were a MASSIVE PORKER making you a fraud and a hypocrite!

Ron Paul is a piece of shit and deserves to be punched in his fucking face! Go off into the sunset. When you were in Congress you passed no bills your entire time, preached against spending, but were a MASSIVE PORKER making you a fraud and a hypocrite!

:lmao:

Kind of like that stupid fuck who was "treating" PTSD at the gun range?
You guys are something special.

I don't think Ron Paul thinks he made any mistake. I think he used that phrase the same way Jesus used it, and I think his second tweet, which was really on Facebook but no matter, was simply explaining that fact.

As for the second part of the tweet, he was merely questioning whether using that form of "counsel" was wise, and obviously events proved that it might not have been.

So you trying to couching it in much softer terms - which might have served Paul well.

I suppose that's one way of looking at it.

If you are predisposed to LIKE RP, then you are likely to read his comments in the most positive light possible. If you are predisposed to HATE RP, then you'll read them in the most negative light possible.

I don't hate him, but I do disagree with his foreign policy and I'm afraid he's a little to Laissez Faire for today's world.

I think one of his biggest drawbacks as a potential POTUS is shown in this issue. He doesn't put enough thought into his words. As POTUS, that could be a very big problem. And it is why I pray for the health of Obama - Biden would be a disaster imho.

Dr. Paul was simply stating that wars have consequnces on those that are sent to fight it so make sure the wars you start are NECESSARY. Was Iraq a threat to the US?

Yes. At least congress said so when they voted to send in troops.....

Congress was misled...I say this as somebody who supported going into Iraq, not for the reasons laid out before Congress and the American people.

and what the Bush admin did in Iraq was ever contemplated by rational beings. the de-Ba'athification of Iraq and nation building was never brought up ahead of time...except in circles close to Cheney and Rummie (whom I once admired).

Hiding behind the 'vote' is deceitful

God you are young....He is baiting you.

So... Jesus was baiting Peter?

Or are you saying cereal_killer was baiting me?

Of course CK is baiting you..... Anytime a radical atheist acts ignorant of Christ he is baiting you to say something intolerant. Shit they know the Bible front and back! They spin it all the time!
hahahaha. I'm am one of the most ignorant when it comes to Jesus and the Bible. If I was baiting him I would have criticized him instead of thanking him for clarifying it for me. People can believe whatever they want to believe I have no issue with it, but this is going off topic

I posted in this thread before the merge. My post was concise and respectful. Now its gone.....wtf????

My threads participeted in show I responded but its gone?

So... Jesus was baiting Peter?

Or are you saying cereal_killer was baiting me?

Of course CK is baiting you..... Anytime a radical atheist acts ignorant of Christ he is baiting you to say something intolerant. Shit they know the Bible front and back! They spin it all the time!

I don't think CK was baiting me.

thanasshoe is a dupe. baiting is part of discussion. she is baiting you into starting a flame war or attempting to marginalized you and c_k. :eusa_whistle:

Dr. Paul was simply stating that wars have consequnces on those that are sent to fight it so make sure the wars you start are NECESSARY. Was Iraq a threat to the US?

Congress was misled...I say this as somebody who supported going into Iraq, not for the reasons laid out before Congress and the American people.

and what the Bush admin did in Iraq was ever contemplated by rational beings. the de-Ba'athification of Iraq and nation building was never brought up ahead of time...except in circles close to Cheney and Rummie (whom I once admired).

Were they mislead by Clinton when he said the same thing years before?

I don't think CK was baiting me.

thanasshoe is a dupe. baiting is part of discussion. she is baiting you into starting a flame war or attempting to marginalized you and c_k. :eusa_whistle:

Thats he, you ignorant hippie and I am not baiting anything not am I starting a flame war....I am education the young person on dishonesty.

Were they mislead by Clinton when he said the same thing years before?

Iraq had WMD during the Gulf War. Afterwards it was assumed that Iraq had WMD programs or potential.

Clinton never said Iraq needed rebuilding and deBa'athification, and besides, no one is defending what Clinton did or did not say as a justification for the Bush admin misleading Congress..

Trying to go back and use comments of others at different points in time, was never part of the argument made. Next time put up the quote, a source, and a link and it should be easily dealt with

Yes being obtusely stuck to one side . Like you.

The irony is fucking epic. :lmao:

Obtuse is an awfully big word for a convenience store clerk. Been getting "the daily word", have we?

Thats the best you got huh???? No wonder Paul enamors you so much.

Another big word for the conveneince store clerk. Damn, Cork! I'm impressed!

:lmao:

Still, it is hilarious to watch you turds beat up on a guy no one in politics, besides those with actual nonwaivering principle, likes from either side. Even while he's irrelevant as fuckin' Ted Nugent.

You'll be singing this tune on his death thread you're so incredibly predictable, shallow and stupid.

Now stock the beer cooler before you leave, Cork.

So you trying to couching it in much softer terms - which might have served Paul well.

I suppose that's one way of looking at it.

If you are predisposed to LIKE RP, then you are likely to read his comments in the most positive light possible. If you are predisposed to HATE RP, then you'll read them in the most negative light possible.

I don't hate him, but I do disagree with his foreign policy and I'm afraid he's a little to Laissez Faire for today's world.

I think one of his biggest drawbacks as a potential POTUS is shown in this issue. He doesn't put enough thought into his words. As POTUS, that could be a very big problem. And it is why I pray for the health of Obama - Biden would be a disaster imho.

Well we're all biased of course, but I think the only rational way to read his comments is to put them in the context that Jesus used them.

Forum List

Back