Liberals, Ron Paul Mock Death of American Hero on Twitter

Was Jesus saying Peter was bringing it on himself when he used that exact language after Peter cut off the Roman's ear?

Yeah, because Ron Paul and Jesus are the same thing... :cuckoo:

And Chris Kyle (one of the greatest hero's in American military history) and Peter are the same thing.... :lmao:

Gotta love those Ron Paul worshipping sovereign citizens

Does it matter whether he was living by the sword in the moment, or is it only relevant that he had lived by the sword? I don't think Jesus made any such distinction.

• Does it matter that Jesus made it very clear you are not to judge others? I'm certain that Jesus did make just such a distinction.

• Chris Kyle had not "lived by the sword". He was not some wild bandtio you ignorant fuck. He faithfully served his country to protect the liberty's you claim to be such a fan of. Your hypocrisy is being exposed "Mr. Liberty".

• How convenient for you to sit there on your fat ass, judging and condemning him, for serving and providing the very freedom that allows you to sit there on your fat ass, judging and condemning him.

Well we're all biased of course, but I think the only rational way to read his comments is to put them in the context that Jesus used them.

Neither you nor Ron Paul are Jesus. And that's evident by both of your highly ignorant, hateful, and judgmental comments.

Chris Kyle did not "live by the sword". He was a U.S. Navy Seal, an elite warrior, who served his country faithfully, and kept your ungrateful fat ass safe.

George W. Bush and Barack Hussein Obama sent him to war. If you've got a problem with it (being the big scared pussy that you are), then hate those guys.

Well we're all biased of course, but I think the only rational way to read his comments is to put them in the context that Jesus used them.

Neither you nor Ron Paul are Jesus. And that's evident by both of your highly ignorant, hateful, and judgmental comments.

Chris Kyle did not "live by the sword". He was a U.S. Navy Seal, an elite warrior, who served his country faithfully, and kept your ungrateful fat ass safe.

George W. Bush and Barack Hussein Obama sent him to war. If you've got a problem with it (being the big scared pussy that you are), then hate those guys.

No, Mr. Kyle did not "live by the sword". However, the nation that employed him did and does to this day. I believe that fact is what Dr. Paul was referring to.

Your mileage may vary.

The Paul haters try so hard...

You need mental healtcare professionals as much as Ron Paul does.

He blamed America for 9/11 on national television

He said that Navy Seal Chris Kyle "got what he deserved"

He is a despicable, deplorable, sick fuck and so are you for supporting this disturbed dementia patient who should have been properly placed in a nursing home decads ago

So Jesus Christ believed Peter deserved to be attacked by the Romans since he attacked them first?

How was it inappropriate?

The biggest problem with America is their pride. Their inability to admit they were wrong.

No matter what Obama does, the left worships and fellates him, making excuses and covering for what he does wrong. Why? Because if they admit he is wrong, then they have to admit they were wrong for voting for him.

The same is true with the radical right-wing nut "Sovereign Citizen" assholes who worship and fellate Ron Paul. Even when he is egregiously wrong and his actions completely unacceptable, fuck'n Sovereign Citizen moron's will go "gee, what was wrong with what he said" as if it's not terribly obvious. :cuckoo:

Why do you feel the teachings of Christ are unacceptable?

Was Jesus saying Peter was bringing it on himself when he used that exact language after Peter cut off the Roman's ear?

And Chris Kyle (one of the greatest hero's in American military history) and Peter are the same thing.... :lmao:

Who said Jesus and Ron Paul were the same thing? Ron Paul was quoting Jesus. The context remains the same.

This man's mind is shot and he is a complete embarassment to America, Congress, and his family...

Ron Paul tweets controversial message on murdered Navy SEAL sniper | Fox News

The teachings of Christ are a complete embarrassment to America, Congress, and his family?

Christ taught people to celebrate the death of an American hero and revel in his demise? Really? What the fuck bible are you reading? :cuckoo:

The one that says that you want to criticize Ron Paul for simply applying the teachings of Jesus Christ to a current event. So I ask again, what is your problem with what Jesus had to say?

He is a despicable, deplorable, sick fuck and so are you for supporting this disturbed dementia patient who should have been properly placed in a nursing home decads ago

Paul blamed America's foreign policy for 9/11... Not "America," so you fail. Not sure how you missed that seeing as he has made that very clear, and he is 100% correct unless you have some conspiracy theory as to why we were attacked.

Here is the only quote I have seen on the subject that does not seem dissected.

"As a veteran, I certainly recognize that this weekend's violence and killing of Chris Kyle were a tragic and sad event. My condolences and prayers go out to Mr. Kyle’s family. Unconstitutional and unnecessary wars have endless unintended consequences. A policy of non-violence, as Christ preached, would have prevented this and similar tragedies. -REP"

Sadly Paul lost in the primaries and the Republican party got "Mr. AnyonebutObama" and then lost... You Neocons gave us another 4 more years of shit and we told you if you put Mitt up next to Obama that's what would happen, you said it wouldn't... Guess what, we/I was right and you were wrong... again...

I feel like the bolded portion contains two contradictory statements. Also, there was nothing in Afghanistan or Iraq to keep me safe from, as I was never threatened by anything in that portion of the world.

As for your last comment about Bush and Obama being to blame, you're not incorrect. However, I don't believe for one second that we can remove all blame, if that's what you want to call it, from Kyle. He chose to enlist. Neither Bush nor Obama forced him. If the acts Kyle committed were bad, and whether you think they were or were not is irrelevant to the point, then he's responsible for committing them regardless of the policies crafted at the White House.

Last edited:

No, Mr. Kyle did not "live by the sword". However, the nation that employed him did and does to this day. I believe that fact is what Dr. Paul was referring to.

Your mileage may vary.

How didn't he? Isn't he the best sniper in U.S. history with over 150 kills to his name, or something like that? That certainly sounds like living by the sword.

Paul blamed America's foreign policy for 9/11... Not "America," so you fail. Not sure how you missed that seeing as he has made that very clear, and he is 100% correct unless you have some conspiracy theory as to why we were attacked.

"As a veteran, I certainly recognize that this weekend's violence and killing of Chris Kyle were a tragic and sad event. My condolences and prayers go out to Mr. Kyle’s family. Unconstitutional and unnecessary wars have endless unintended consequences. A policy of non-violence, as Christ preached, would have prevented this and similar tragedies. -REP"

Sadly Paul lost in the primaries and the Republican party got "Mr. AnyonebutObama" and then lost... You Neocons gave us another 4 more years of shit and we told you if you put Mitt up next to Obama that's what would happen, you said it wouldn't... Guess what, we/I was right and you were wrong... again...

He didn't miss it. It's just easier for him to demagogue the issue if he keeps spouting nonsense about Ron Paul hating America, whatever that even means.

He didn't miss it. It's just easier for him to demagogue the issue if he keeps spouting nonsense about Ron Paul hating America, whatever that even means.

I know, he is a Paul hater and that means he must misquote everything Paul has ever said, then attack their own failed quotes. That's what makes Paul so great, that he gives you an honest answer rather than what makes you feel all fuzzy inside.

Your mileage may vary.

How didn't he? Isn't he the best sniper in U.S. history with over 150 kills to his name, or something like that? That certainly sounds like living by the sword.

Soldiers do what soldiers do, it's called 'duty'. The only way to claim this man 'lived by the sword' is to provide some kind of proof that he was engaging in that 'battlefield behavior' while NOT on the battlefield.

So Jesus Christ believed Peter deserved to be attacked by the Romans since he attacked them first?

Chris Kyle fired the first shot of the Afghanistan war? Chris Kyle fired the first shot of the Iraq war? Really? Seriously? And of course, you have the proper national security clearance necessary to verify that "fact", uh?

Sorry chief, your radical biblical views aren't holding up here at all....

How was it inappropriate?

The biggest problem with America is their pride. Their inability to admit they were wrong.

No matter what Obama does, the left worships and fellates him, making excuses and covering for what he does wrong. Why? Because if they admit he is wrong, then they have to admit they were wrong for voting for him.

The same is true with the radical right-wing nut "Sovereign Citizen" assholes who worship and fellate Ron Paul. Even when he is egregiously wrong and his actions completely unacceptable, fuck'n Sovereign Citizen moron's will go "gee, what was wrong with what he said" as if it's not terribly obvious. :cuckoo:

Why do you feel the teachings of Christ are unacceptable?

I don't.... at alll

I feel your perverted interpretations of Christ's teachings is what is unacceptable

Your mileage may vary.

Soldiers do what soldiers do, it's called 'duty'. The only way to claim this man 'lived by the sword' is to provide some kind of proof that he was engaging in that 'battlefield behavior' while NOT on the battlefield.

What's the basis for this distinction? I'm sure Peter felt it was his duty to protect Jesus from the Romans, yet Jesus still advised him against living by the sword.

Who said Jesus and Ron Paul were the same thing? Ron Paul was quoting Jesus. The context remains the same.

The "context" has been egregiously and grossly perverted by both you and Ron Paul. Chris Kyle did not fire the first shot, and that is a simple fact.

What he did was faithfully serve and protect his country so that people like you could have the freedom to sit on your fat asses and criticize him.

Forum List

Back