Liberals, Ron Paul Mock Death of American Hero on Twitter

You need mental healtcare professionals as much as Ron Paul does.

He blamed America for 9/11 on national television

He said that Navy Seal Chris Kyle "got what he deserved"

He is a despicable, deplorable, sick fuck and so are you for supporting this disturbed dementia patient who should have been properly placed in a nursing home decads ago

So Jesus Christ believed Peter deserved to be attacked by the Romans since he attacked them first?

Chris Kyle fired the first shot of the Afghanistan war? Chris Kyle fired the first shot of the Iraq war? Really? Seriously? And of course, you have the proper national security clearance necessary to verify that "fact", uh?

Sorry chief, your radical biblical views aren't holding up here at all....

Well since nothing you said here has anything to do with what I posted or anything I've ever said I'm not sure they can accurately be called "my views."

The biggest problem with America is their pride. Their inability to admit they were wrong.

No matter what Obama does, the left worships and fellates him, making excuses and covering for what he does wrong. Why? Because if they admit he is wrong, then they have to admit they were wrong for voting for him.

The same is true with the radical right-wing nut "Sovereign Citizen" assholes who worship and fellate Ron Paul. Even when he is egregiously wrong and his actions completely unacceptable, fuck'n Sovereign Citizen moron's will go "gee, what was wrong with what he said" as if it's not terribly obvious. :cuckoo:

Why do you feel the teachings of Christ are unacceptable?

I don't.... at alll

I feel your perverted interpretations of Christ's teachings is what is unacceptable

Ok, then please explain to me exactly what Jesus was saying to Paul, and why it doesn't apply to Chris Kyle.

Yeah, because Ron Paul and Jesus are the same thing... :cuckoo:

And Chris Kyle (one of the greatest hero's in American military history) and Peter are the same thing.... :lmao:

Gotta love those Ron Paul worshipping sovereign citizens

Who said Jesus and Ron Paul were the same thing? Ron Paul was quoting Jesus. The context remains the same.

The "context" has been egregiously and grossly perverted by both you and Ron Paul. Chris Kyle did not fire the first shot, and that is a simple fact.

What he did was faithfully serve and protect his country so that people like you could have the freedom to sit on your fat asses and criticize him.

And since nobody is saying that Chris Kyle fired the first shot in any war I find it odd that you keep mentioning it as if it refutes something that somebody has said.

** Excerpt. For full article, go to Cameron Harris: Twitter Users, Ron Paul Mock Death of American Hero

Chris Kyle is not a normal retired Navy SEAL. Kyle is the deadliest sniper in American military history. With over 160 confirmed kills during his time serving in Iraq, Kyle earned a special nickname from Iraqi insurgents who dubbed him the "Devil of Ramidi." They later placed upwards of an $80,000 bounty on his head because of the damage that he was doing to their members. In 2008, outside of Sadr City, Kyle spotted an insurgent approaching a US Army convoy with a rocket launcher. Kyle fired a shot, killing the insurgent from 2,100 yards away, saving the convoy. Upon being honorably discharged from the Navy, Kyle returned home to Texas with his wife and two children. Kyle wrote about his time as a military sniper in his autobiography "American Sniper."

In normal fashion, online liberal figures have used the death of an American hero to push their own agenda. Citing "karma" and "irony," many took to Twitter to mock the death of Mr. Kyle, and for some even celebrate.
how in the hell do you figure Ron Paul is liberal? What universe do you live in?

Last edited:
Paul blamed America's foreign policy for 9/11... Not "America," so you fail. Not sure how you missed that seeing as he has made that very clear, and he is 100% correct unless you have some conspiracy theory as to why we were attacked.

Paul blamed America for 9/11 (trying to justify it by specifically citing the "foreign policy" part of America is as absurd and asinine as Ted Bundy claiming he didn't rape a woman, he raped their female sexual organs :cuckoo:).

It's tragic how Ron Paul back pedals after the outrage created from the insanity that spews from his mouth. And it's embarrassing how you people work equally as hard on his behalf to cover up his insanity.

Sadly Paul lost in the primaries and the Republican party got "Mr. AnyonebutObama" and then lost... You Neocons gave us another 4 more years of shit and we told you if you put Mitt up next to Obama that's what would happen, you said it wouldn't... Guess what, we/I was right and you were wrong... again...

So lets see, conservatives couldn't stand Paul, and so he lost in a landslide in the primary's. But in your mind, the independents and liberals would have supported him and voted him into office had conservatives just given him the Republican nomination? Really? Really? Seriously? Really? Please, I'm dying to hear you explain this one.

As usual, you are WRONG and have EMBARRASSED yourself once again.

And since nobody is saying that Chris Kyle fired the first shot in any war I find it odd that you keep mentioning it as if it refutes something that somebody has said.

And I find it absolutely tragic and sad that for someone who claims to know and understand the word of God, you think Chris Kyle was "punished" for some imaginary "sins" in your mind.

While people who really and truly know Christ and his teaching know that God calls his warriors home when he needs them. And that we will NEVER know why God called Chris home in this world, rest assured, it had NOTHING to do with his service to his country. God needed Chris in heaven at this time. And yes, it really is that simple, no matter how much your radical view attempts to pervert it.

Can only imagine how the good Lord cringes every time you open up your mouth and pretend to speak on his behalf.....

And I find it absolutely tragic and sad that for someone who claims to know and understand the word of God, you think Chris Kyle was "punished" for some imaginary "sins" in your mind.

While people who really and truly know Christ and his teaching know that God calls his warriors home when he needs them. And that we will NEVER know why God called Chris home in this world, rest assured, it had NOTHING to do with his service to his country. God needed Chris in heaven at this time. And yes, it really is that simple, no matter how much your radical view attempts to pervert it.

Can only imagine how the good Lord cringes every time you open up your mouth and pretend to speak on his behalf.....

I never said that Chris was punished, and I certainly don't presume to speak for any gods. It'd be nice if you replied to things that I actually say, rather than replying to things you make up as you go.

Also, there was nothing in Afghanistan or Iraq to keep me safe from, as I was never threatened by anything in that portion of the world.

You're right Kevin. You were never threatened by "anything" in that portion of the world. Terrorists from Al Qaeda didn't hijack planes and crash them into buildings all across the United States on 9/11. Nope. Never happened. Just a big Hollywood conspiracy so GWB could chase oil.... :cuckoo:

Seriously folks, does this man even have the slightest shred of credibility left? No wonder he's a Ron Paul supporter - both of them speak from a stand point of nonsense and zero credibility.

How sad that Chris Kyle served so that people like you could shout ignorance all day long.

I never said that Chris was punished, and I certainly don't presume to speak for any gods. It'd be nice if you replied to things that I actually say, rather than replying to things you make up as you go.

Back pedaling... the single most identifiable trait of Ron Paul and his supporters.

You've stated over and over that he got what he deserved with your "if you live by the sword, you will die by the sword" nonsense. That flat out states that he was punished for his actions, and you know it.

As I said before, God must cringe every time you speak and pervert his teachings.

Back pedaling... the single most identifiable trait of Ron Paul and his supporters.

You've stated over and over that he got what he deserved with your "if you live by the sword, you will die by the sword" nonsense. That flat out states that he was punished for his actions, and you know it.

As I said before, God must cringe every time you speak and pervert his teachings.

Yeah, you keep saying that but you never explain how I'm wrong.

Also, there was nothing in Afghanistan or Iraq to keep me safe from, as I was never threatened by anything in that portion of the world.

You're right Kevin. You were never threatened by "anything" in that portion of the world. Terrorists from Al Qaeda didn't hijack planes and crash them into buildings all across the United States on 9/11. Nope. Never happened. Just a big Hollywood conspiracy so GWB could chase oil.... :cuckoo:

Seriously folks, does this man even have the slightest shred of credibility left? No wonder he's a Ron Paul supporter - both of them speak from a stand point of nonsense and zero credibility.

How sad that Chris Kyle served so that people like you could shout ignorance all day long.

Of the 19 hijackers, 18 were from Saudi Arabia and one from Yemen, but don't let the facts get in the way of your imbecilic rant, Rotty.

How didn't he? Isn't he the best sniper in U.S. history with over 150 kills to his name, or something like that? That certainly sounds like living by the sword.

Soldiers do what soldiers do, it's called 'duty'. The only way to claim this man 'lived by the sword' is to provide some kind of proof that he was engaging in that 'battlefield behavior' while NOT on the battlefield.

What's the basis for this distinction? I'm sure Peter felt it was his duty to protect Jesus from the Romans, yet Jesus still advised him against living by the sword.

Again, that's your perverted interpretation. Where did Jesus "advise him against" living by the sword? He did NOT say "don't live by the sword, because you will die by the sword".

All he's saying is, if you get into enough battles, you will lose eventually. Nothing more. And then you pervert that to "don't you dare protect yourself", and from there, you further pervert everything by stating "God gave Chris what he deserved"... :cuckoo:

Of the 19 hijackers, 18 were from Saudi Arabia and one from Yemen, but don't let the facts get in the way of your imbecilic rant, Rotty.

Hey fuck'n imbecile - they planned, financed, and were TRAINED in Afghanistan you uneducated, ignorant piece of shit. But don't let these real FACTS get in the way of your ideology.... fuck'n jerk.

Guy here thinks Saudi Arabia was to blame, but the US military got lost on the way and landed in Afghanistan instead.... :lmao:

What a dumb piece of shit you are....

Soldiers do what soldiers do, it's called 'duty'. The only way to claim this man 'lived by the sword' is to provide some kind of proof that he was engaging in that 'battlefield behavior' while NOT on the battlefield.

What's the basis for this distinction? I'm sure Peter felt it was his duty to protect Jesus from the Romans, yet Jesus still advised him against living by the sword.

Again, that's your perverted interpretation. Where did Jesus "advise him against" living by the sword? He did NOT say "don't live by the sword, because you will die by the sword".

All he's saying is, if you get into enough battles, you will lose eventually. Nothing more. And then you pervert that to "don't you dare protect yourself", and from there, you further pervert everything by stating "God gave Chris what he deserved"... :cuckoo:

He stops him from further attacking the Roman soldiers. I'd say that's advising him against living by the sword.

And I challenge you to provide a link to me saying either of the bolded quotes you're attributing to me.

Yeah, you keep saying that but you never explain how I'm wrong.

People reading this thread are going to be genuinely concerned about your mental state.

First you claim that you "never said that Kyle was punished". When I show you where you did, you then respond with "Yeah, but you never explain how I'm wrong" :cuckoo:

So after denying you said that, you're now admitting it and just waiting for someone to explain how that's wrong? Is that the current story? You're back pedaling so much, you've tripped over your own feet and have now fallen flat on your face.

He stops him from further attacking the Roman soldiers. I'd say that's advising him against living by the sword.

And I challenge you to provide a link to me saying either of the bolded quotes you're attributing to me.

And again we see you speaking on God's behalf. You have no idea why Jesus stopped him. May have been because he didn't want any more bloodshed. May have been part of the master plan. May have been because he accepted his destiny and didn't want that interfered with.

But nope, Kevin here decides he's the official spokesman of God. And by golly, he KNOWS what God knows and he's going to tell us all, and Chris Kyle "got what he deserved".

"If you live by the sword, you will die by the sword" = "If you live for getting into battles, eventually you will lose a battle. Doesn't mean your wrong. Doesn't mean your right. Just means that percentages are working against you the more battles you do".

But hey, prophet Kevin, please don't let me stop you. Continue to pervert the teachings for your pro-Ron Paul agenda.

Last edited:

Hey fuck'n imbecile - they planned, financed, and were TRAINED in Afghanistan you uneducated, ignorant piece of shit. But don't let these real FACTS get in the way of your ideology.... fuck'n jerk.

Guy here thinks Saudi Arabia was to blame, but the US military got lost on the way and landed in Afghanistan instead.... :lmao:

What a dumb piece of shit you are....

The financing came from Saudi Arabia, and they trained right here in the good old USA.

Never heard of Able Danger, huh?

Gawd, you're a stupid fuck!

Thats he, you ignorant hippie and I am not baiting anything not am I starting a flame war....I am education the young person on dishonesty.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
coffeespit.gif

Pretty much summarizes the limits of your thought processes, and demonstrates the flat trajectory of your career path sparky.

Forum List

Back