Liberals support ANYTHING. Because reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
You're done? How did you ever find someone to do you?
Ironic, when Dems keep up this war on anyone that opposes them calling them "Ultra MAGA" and Ultra MAGA terrorist. Explain that to me. What exactly, is that last thing "ULTRA MAGA" terrorist have done? Like WHAT?

• Banned
Your blob is neither. As Israel was still pulling bodies out of the rubble, your blob was praising the terrorists.
Right. Hamas put those bodies there. They could have let them leave the conflict area. But Hamas instead uses their own civilians as shields and pawns cynically. Israel never uses that tactic. I am done with Hamas/ Palestine supporters.

Right. Hamas put those bodies there. They could have let them leave the conflict area. But Hamas instead uses their own civilians as shields and pawns cynically. Israel never uses that tactic. I am done with Hamas/ Palestine supporters.
And the next time your blob has lunch with a Neo-Nazi and praises the terrorist (aka Palestine supporters), you'll of course overlook it.

You're garbage.

I don't know if liberals support Hamas, hopefully not.
But liberals don't suppot the insanity of Donald Trump and the MAGA minions.
Some folks who are politically liberal support Hamas. I think they're nuts.
Some folks who are politically conservative support Russia. I think they're nuts.

Seems to me that the winning position is to not support folks who invade other nations. But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back