Liberals Think Our Classrooms Should Be Battlegrounds of Indoctrination

In the fifties and early sixties, children were being indoctrinated with air raid drills, being traumatized with the Soviet threat. At the time, the U.S.S.R. didn't even have the capacity to deliver weapons to the U.S., let alone the weapons themselves. Who was behind that? The 'left'?
We who are neither 'left' nor 'right' are far beyond tired of everything being divided along those lines, especially when it is being done by people who obviously do not understand what the terms even mean.
Huh? Indoctrinated? I saw Kruschev on black-and-white TV. He was hammering his shoe on a podium and his words sent a chill up my young back when he was yelling out "We will bury you!!!!"
That's not indoctrination with the Soviet threat, that was hearing it from the horse's mouth. And the only drills I got were fire drills. Duh. Where were you then?

You started off your little tirade with a bald faced lie. Conservatives do NOT want classrooms to be neutral, that's why they are always fighting to include religious myths as of they were facts.
Religion is part of American history. Goes all the way back to the Puritan beliefs that those in power serve with the consent of the governed (Mayflower Compact) and George Whitfield and the concept of being “born again.” We could reject Church of England (hence rejecting the King) and be born again as a new nation. Don’t teach that the American Revolution was led by liberal secularists. That was the French Revolution that came later. But that has not been taught in our classrooms because it goes against the ideas of the 1960’s New Revolution.
Freedom from religion was a big reason for the founding of the country. However the tenets of the faith are not pertinent to that nor are they facts, they are myths and should not be taught in school. If you want you kids to learn about yer all powerful father figure you teach them or send them to church.
lol
Says a spineless control freak
Why am I a control freak? I'm not the one who wants to add brainwashing to the school curriculum.
Political correctness is the most evil form of brainwashing
You need to.look up the definition of brainwashing.

In the fifties and early sixties, children were being indoctrinated with air raid drills, being traumatized with the Soviet threat. At the time, the U.S.S.R. didn't even have the capacity to deliver weapons to the U.S., let alone the weapons themselves. Who was behind that? The 'left'?
We who are neither 'left' nor 'right' are far beyond tired of everything being divided along those lines, especially when it is being done by people who obviously do not understand what the terms even mean.
Huh? Indoctrinated? I saw Kruschev on black-and-white TV. He was hammering his shoe on a podium and his words sent a chill up my young back when he was yelling out "We will bury you!!!!"
That's not indoctrination with the Soviet threat, that was hearing it from the horse's mouth. And the only drills I got were fire drills. Duh. Where were you then?
Under a wooden desk, being indoctrinated.

Trying to rewrite history?

Them Libbie teachers put ya under a desk? :laughing0301::lmao::laugh2::lol: Mighta seen that in the weekly reader, but didn't know what it meant. :spinner:

Things, once seen, cannot be unseen.

That pig doesn't fly, Russia did have nukes in Cuba and a deliverance system .

Not in 1956.

Not in 1956.

tenor (6).gif

This started in the 1960’s with the culture revolution that advocated the destruction of families and family values. In 1983 John Dunphy summed it up in The Humanist. His revolution lives on in the heartbeat of the usurped Democratic Party and the banner is carried by people like Barack Hussein Obama and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.
Secular Humanism
Let’s not forget this little quote from Marxist college educator Susan Sontag:
“The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone — its ideologies and inventions — which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.”
- Susan Sontag
Dumb fucks like you want to keep everyone uneducated and stupid. So just shut the fuck up. You are not fooling anyone. When you are ready to have a plumber do your open heart surgery then you can speak about it till then you are full of shit and no one cares.

If I ever have the need for a heart surgeon I want one that knows the difference between a male and a female.
I also want him to strive to be the best so he can make the most money.

Religion is part of American history. Goes all the way back to the Puritan beliefs that those in power serve with the consent of the governed (Mayflower Compact) and George Whitfield and the concept of being “born again.” We could reject Church of England (hence rejecting the King) and be born again as a new nation. Don’t teach that the American Revolution was led by liberal secularists. That was the French Revolution that came later. But that has not been taught in our classrooms because it goes against the ideas of the 1960’s New Revolution.
Freedom from religion was a big reason for the founding of the country. However the tenets of the faith are not pertinent to that nor are they facts, they are myths and should not be taught in school. If you want you kids to learn about yer all powerful father figure you teach them or send them to church.
lol
Why am I a control freak? I'm not the one who wants to add brainwashing to the school curriculum.
Political correctness is its worst form...

Republicans call education indoctrination.

Perhaps that's why it doesn't "take".

It's OK, they don't want to go anyway. So what do they care?

Today's p.c. is merely the latest edition; it's more or less always been around.

This started in the 1960’s with the culture revolution that advocated the destruction of families and family values. In 1983 John Dunphy summed it up in The Humanist. His revolution lives on in the heartbeat of the usurped Democratic Party and the banner is carried by people like Barack Hussein Obama and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.
Secular Humanism
“The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone — its ideologies and inventions — which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.”
- Susan Sontag
What exactly is a "battleground of indoctrination"?
Conservatives want classrooms to be politically neutral... Liberals want to use it for indoctrination and are ready to do battle with the opposing belief of conservatives. You have to take over education if your going to control the message to our youth. Remember, Democrats have a “war on poverty” and a “struggle for equality” or the “fight for social justice.”
You started off your little tirade with a bald faced lie. Conservatives do NOT want classrooms to be neutral, that's why they are always fighting to include religious myths as of they were facts.
I'm curious, which public schools are teaching religion? It's been awhile since I was in school. I dont recall any of the schools I went to teaching religion.

In fact, most schools I remember teach atheism in the form of teaching the big bang and evolution.

Here's one for ya, what if some think the big bang and evolution are a myth, perhaps we need to stop teaching that in school as well?

Conservatives want classrooms to be politically neutral... Liberals want to use it for indoctrination and are ready to do battle with the opposing belief of conservatives. You have to take over education if your going to control the message to our youth. Remember, Democrats have a “war on poverty” and a “struggle for equality” or the “fight for social justice.”

The problem is you've just ignored what was actually said. Religion has been a part of US History, but there's a big difference between teaching that religion exists and teaching religious doctrine.
Not talking about doctrine. Talking about teaching the truth. Our nations history is entwined with religion. What about anti Catholic nativism of 1840’s all the way up to JFK’s election in 1960? If your going to teach this then you better teach background on Protestant Reformation.
No, you and your ilk wanna infect children with your twisted beliefs.
But then so do you, right? Not everyone believes the big bang and evolution. If we are going to eradicate religion from public schools, we also need to eradicate any other teachings against religion.

The fact is, children have been indoctrinated by atheism for decades. Almost every public curriculum teaches evolution. Why should children learn that, since that and the big bang are just as much of a myth at creationism.

Fact. if you live in an area where there are either more left leaning or right leaning teachers or educators the teaching will reflect that lean. cant be helped, teachers are human. people like BETSY who want to kill public schools, & local government that think there are better ways to waste our money than paying for well educated teachers hurt our future. .

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
Yep. They HATE it when parents fight back. Like when my now 12 year old was told to do a report on a known homosexual,communist and all around piece of shit....emailed her teacher and told her it was NOT gonna happen and she backed down and let my daughter pick a different person to do a report on.

Or maybe you're just teaching your child to be disrespectful.

Just because someone is a "known homosexual, communist" etc, doesn't mean someone can't do a report on that person.

Teaching them to make their own arguments about that person is what it should be about.
There was NO REASON that person should have been even considered for a 6th graders curriculum. I made sure it was removed at least for my child to do a report on. That's my job as a parent.She can do a report on someone worthy of having a report done on them.

lol
Political correctness is its worst form...
Yeah.... Pretty sure that's not it.

What exactly is a "battleground of indoctrination"?
I'm curious, which public schools are teaching religion? It's been awhile since I was in school. I dont recall any of the schools I went to teaching religion.

In fact, most schools I remember teach atheism in the form of teaching the big bang and evolution.

Here's one for ya, what if some think the big bang and evolution are a myth, perhaps we need to stop teaching that in school as well?
Come to Kansas. There's a school.down the street in a mostly Catholic town called Garden Plain. Public school, public funding USD 267. Religion class is taught there.

Forum List

Back