Liberals Understand Human Nature.....Not.

...A good example is health care. That use to be a private decision but the government is determined to whip us into shape...
It used to be a private decision for those who could afford it in that scam of a Pub system. Now it's an affordable right like in every civilized country.
and now no more irresponsible freeloaders...

Really? My premiums and deductibles have gone up significantly thanks to 'Bamacare. Who do you think is subsidizing all the newbies?
There's no such thing as a free lunch. In order to give it to you the gov't must take it from someone else.
INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
You ALREADY were paying for the uninsured, just in the stupidest, most deadly way possible. Now you get tons of free tests and have an annual cap. If you live in a red state- now your insurance isn't a scam. And transparent competition will bring down the cost curve.

My coverage is the same and I got to keep my doctors. The out-of-pocket increases I experienced were to my premium and deductibles. So how did 'Bamacare benefit me and how is this new subsidized (by me) health care system better for me?
The cost curve is bending down, coverage is guaranteed, tests are free, annual cap of spending. VERY healthy for the economy. You ALREADY were paying for others, just in the stupidest, cruelest way. Now they get preventive care and pay what they can.

Did the orderlies bring you red or green Jell-O with your meds today?

In politics, or environmentalism, or any area of human endeavor, ascribing special, or higher order attributes to any group is both a mistake, and a hallmark of Progressive belief.

Whether it be Liberalism, or Communism, or Nazism...or any totalitarian doctrine, all begin with the misunderstanding that human nature is malleable, plastic, and can be altered by just the right combination of governance, rules, regulations, and/or punishment.

Bottom line: human beings have been, and always will be, what they are today. The Founders knew this, and built the concept of 'checks and balances' to account for same.

1. Communist Revolution is based on the idea of transforming human nature. “The New Soviet man or New Soviet person (Russian: новый советский человек), as postulated by the ideologists of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, was an archetype of a person with certain qualities that were said to be emerging as dominant among all citizens of the Soviet Union, irrespective of the country's long-standing cultural, ethnic, and linguistic diversity, creating a single Soviet people, Soviet nation.[1] New Soviet man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2. Leon Trotsky wrote in his Literature and Revolution [2] : "The human species, the sluggish Homo sapiens, will once again enter the stage of radical reconstruction and become in his own hands the object of the most complex methods of artificial selection and psychophysical training... Man will make it his goal...to create a higher sociobiological type, a superman, if you will" New Soviet man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

3. In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour.

“I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,”Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs.“Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?”he asked.“Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Seriously, people, can anyone in their own words describe what PC's point is?

It used to be a private decision for those who could afford it in that scam of a Pub system. Now it's an affordable right like in every civilized country.

Really? My premiums and deductibles have gone up significantly thanks to 'Bamacare. Who do you think is subsidizing all the newbies?
There's no such thing as a free lunch. In order to give it to you the gov't must take it from someone else.
INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
You ALREADY were paying for the uninsured, just in the stupidest, most deadly way possible. Now you get tons of free tests and have an annual cap. If you live in a red state- now your insurance isn't a scam. And transparent competition will bring down the cost curve.

My coverage is the same and I got to keep my doctors. The out-of-pocket increases I experienced were to my premium and deductibles. So how did 'Bamacare benefit me and how is this new subsidized (by me) health care system better for me?
The cost curve is bending down, coverage is guaranteed, tests are free, annual cap of spending. VERY healthy for the economy. You ALREADY were paying for others, just in the stupidest, cruelest way. Now they get preventive care and pay what they can.

My coverage was already guaranteed ... I paid the premiums and the insurer paid my med bills and it worked just fine for me and my family. Thanks to "Bamacare my premiums and deductibles are higher while covered services remain the same. Tell me again how it has benefitted my life?
What if you lost your job, dumbass? And maybe it was a red state scam that disappeared when you NEEDED it. And I already DID.

Did the orderlies bring you red or green Jell-O with your meds today?
Any actual argument, brainwashed dingbat?

“I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,”Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs.“Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?”he asked.“Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

If everyone worshipped Jesus, married someone of the opposite sex, and voted Republican, you'd be fine with everyone behaving the same way.

If everyone worshipped Jesus, married someone of the opposite sex, and voted Republican, you'd be fine with everyone behaving the same way.

I have no interest in your mistaken view.

But...I would be pleased to see a nation where the Constitution was actually treated as the law of the land....and, the 10 Commandments, isn't a bad idea.

In politics, or environmentalism, or any area of human endeavor, ascribing special, or higher order attributes to any group is both a mistake, and a hallmark of Progressive belief.

Whether it be Liberalism, or Communism, or Nazism...or any totalitarian doctrine, all begin with the misunderstanding that human nature is malleable, plastic, and can be altered by just the right combination of governance, rules, regulations, and/or punishment.

Bottom line: human beings have been, and always will be, what they are today. The Founders knew this, and built the concept of 'checks and balances' to account for same.

1. Communist Revolution is based on the idea of transforming human nature. “The New Soviet man or New Soviet person (Russian: новый советский человек), as postulated by the ideologists of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, was an archetype of a person with certain qualities that were said to be emerging as dominant among all citizens of the Soviet Union, irrespective of the country's long-standing cultural, ethnic, and linguistic diversity, creating a single Soviet people, Soviet nation.[1] New Soviet man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2. Leon Trotsky wrote in his Literature and Revolution [2] : "The human species, the sluggish Homo sapiens, will once again enter the stage of radical reconstruction and become in his own hands the object of the most complex methods of artificial selection and psychophysical training... Man will make it his goal...to create a higher sociobiological type, a superman, if you will" New Soviet man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

3. In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour.

It was written too poorly, that first sentence is cringe worthy.

That's described as a PC'ism.

That's described as a PC'ism.
Every time she doesn't cut and paste, her writing seems of a failed 8th grader. eek

I have no interest in your mistaken view.

But...I would be pleased to see a nation where the Constitution was actually treated as the law of the land....and, the 10 Commandments, isn't a bad idea.

You can reconcile the 1st Amendment of the Constitution with the 1st Commandment?

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.."

Let's hear it.

Communist Revolution is based on the idea of transforming human nature. “The New Soviet man or New Soviet person
Bullshit

. In 1969, Hillary Rodham gave the student commencement address at Wellesley in which she said that “ for too long our leaders have used politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible, possible….We’re not interested in social reconstruction; it’s human reconstruction.”
-http://www.wellesley.edu/PublicAffairs/Commencement/1969/053169hillary.html

"Human reconstruction."
Liberals, Progressives......they have become gods.

"The Soviet Union attempted to create the New Soviet Man with gulags, psychiatric hospitals, and firing squads for seventy years and succeeded only in producing a more corrupt culture.”
Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 198

Human nature has no definition, it is human nature. PC is right.

well,... isn't there is a natural human order or nature that led to a natural law that
led to our Constitution- right?

If you say human nature has no definition then it can be anything which is what HItler Stalin and Mao thought- right?

No, human nature is pretty clear and obvious. A big difference between conservatives and "liberals" is that liberals account for human nature by trying to pass masses of laws to "perfect" it, and conservatives know that it can't be done, and any laws passed will have to work with it as it is.

The contents of this video is an example of diseased America:

O'Reilly hits it outta the park!

Liberals have destroyed the black family...and are using same to destroy the entire nation.

I wish I had faith that anything could reverse the slide into the abyss.

O'Reilly is a first class liar as well. Truly a liars liar and it's no wonder why you look up to him.

So....everyone who isn't a lock-step Liberal, as you are, is a liar?

See what I mean about Liberals claiming the other side is doing what, in actuality....they are.

It's a method of propaganda known as Turnspeak.

And the folks at Faux have perfected the technique. Lying out of both sides of the mouth and the rubes swallow it all.

Ah, yes, these famous, ubiquitous lies . . . that the left can never articulate. But they're MUCH more plentiful than the lies of the Jayson Blair leftist media.

So....everyone who isn't a lock-step Liberal, as you are, is a liar?

Only a practiced liar would try to make that claim. But coming from someone who lies in broad strokes in nearly every post, that is to be expected.
She HAS to :eusa_liar: or her zany rw ideology implodes on itself like a house of cards. We saw what unbridled greed resulted in in 2008 :thup:

I have yet to see any of you demonstrate any "implosion" on PC's part.

Forum List

Back