Liberals Understand Human Nature.....Not.

You'll never learn lol...link, dingbat?

Premiums for employer-paid insurance are up 3% this year, but deductibles are up nearly 50% since 2009, the report by the Kaiser Family Foundation shows.

The average deductible this year is $1,217, up from $826 five years ago.

idiot liberal wants a link to prove China eliminated 40% of world poverty when it switched to Republican capitalism or that West Germany did better the East Germany or that Fla does better than liberal Cuba

The main point of liberalism is assumption that the man from the birth is good. He acts everytime in a good way, so if you want someone to reach his maximum achievement - give him the maximum of freedom. But human's history shows that people deliberately can choose to be robbers, murderers and so on. So, the liberalism is wrong.

The main point of fascism and communism is assumption that human's brain can understand ant definite every thing in people's being. Without God, only on its own. So, who thinks so has no theoretical obstacles in trying to rebuild the society in accordance to his thoughts.

I personally don't think that human nature at its most basic can or will ever change. The outer trappings and details may, but the inner core won't.
don't really know what the inner core is. In past we had matrilineal cultures that had no idea about reproduction, sacrificed their first born , and ate relatives to keep them close. These were cultures based on pure ignorance that produced people of different inner cores I'd say. In modern times we had liberals like Hitler Stalin Mao. It cant be that all these people have the same inner core?

The difference between Pub propaganda and fact never ends. LEARN!

idiot liberal wants a link to prove China eliminated 40% of world poverty when it switched to Republican capitalism or that West Germany did better the East Germany or that Fla does better than liberal Cuba
???? link? lol

???? link? lol

So you jokers think liberal means RW fascist AND super-left communist? Hilarious. Liberal means open minded and regulation of some human bad intentions...duh.

???? link? lol

Jeebus, Pubtroll...link to your STUDY? Change the subject much? lol

So you jokers think liberal means RW fascist AND super-left communist? Hilarious. Liberal means open minded and regulation of some human bad intentions...duh.

Dear, HItler, Stalin, and Mao each killed about 60 million with their big govt schemes. Our Founders made no distinctions between the 1000's of big govt schemes in human history and so made them all equally illegal in America.

And that was before seeing Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. You have seen them and still don't understand. How stupid, evil, and deadly does that make you?

Did you ever think going to college or old fashioned book learnin might be a good idea?

Last edited:
I personally don't think that human nature at its most basic can or will ever change. The outer trappings and details may, but the inner core won't.
don't really know what the inner core is. In past we had matrilineal cultures that had no idea about reproduction, sacrificed their first born , and ate relatives to keep them close. These were cultures based on pure ignorance that produced people of different inner cores I'd say. In modern times we had liberals like Hitler Stalin Mao. It cant be that all these people have the same inner core?

Yup. All that stuff you mentioned is really just the dressing on the basic human nature.

Yup. All that stuff you mentioned is really just the dressing on the basic human nature.

so does that mean Jesus Hitler and an aborigine eating his dead child all share the same basic human nature? And, how does a basic shared human nature lead to conservatism? It seems to me conservatism comes from observed human nature at a particular place and time. I guess you could argue that what was observed was representative and so worth conserving?

so does that mean Jesus Hitler and an aborigine eating his dead child all share the same basic human nature? And, how does a basic shared human nature lead to conservatism? It seems to me conservatism comes from observed human nature at a particular place and time. I guess you could argue that what was observed was representative and so worth conserving?

I couldn't say about Jesus, given that He was the Son of God. Do Hitler and an aborigine both have basic human nature? Sure.

We should probably clarify what human nature is.

For instance, self-interest is an integral part of human nature. Every human animal throughout time has exhibited some amount of self-interest. This natural part of our existence can, on occasion, be over-ridden for a short time, and it can be exaggerated or perverted, but it is always there, in every human being. In and of itself, it is neither good nor bad. It simply is.

I actually consider self-interest to be the most basic part of human nature, because so much else about us flows from this or is related to it.

I also consider the fact that humans are social creatures to be an integral part of human nature. While, again, it can be over-ridden deliberately by the person for a reason considered to be more important or urgent, the urge for interaction with other members of the species is wired into all of us.

On a more philosophical level, I personally believe that all humans are ruled by a constant struggle between good and evil. Most people spend their entire lives hovering somewhere in the middle and never go very far in either direction. I think that those few who do go to the extreme one way or another gain a sort of power through the suppression of the other side, which is why you see both saints and people like Gandhi, and people who create atrocities, like Hitler and Stalin and any serial killer you care to name.

But this is my own philosophical opinion. Basic, factual human nature can easily be seen by observing young children, who have not yet been taught to attach value judgements to actions.

We can learn to make wiser or more moral choices about the imperatives our human nature gives us, based on a better understanding of how the world works. Or we can choose to make stupid or evil choices about them. But the basic imperatives are the same.

Forum List

Back