Liberals Understand Human Nature.....Not.

The advancement of Liberalism is based on pretense, and acceptance of fairy tales, most often based on producing some imaginary human that has the attributes that they wish to mold society into.

Rousseau did it.....he invented the perfect man springing from nature sans the corruption of civilization.

An example is the traits Liberals assign to tribes left behind the advances of civilization.

7. For Liberals, wishing is as good a knowing, and once one has some imaginary imagine in mind, they simply accept it as fact. Case in point, imagining a nobility in the stone-age culture of the primitive tribes. For the most part, they were savages, and behaved as such.

But the basic human characteristics are there, just as ours are.

Our Liberal pals, endow them with wisdom and values superior to ours. And it comes back to bite 'em....thus the title of the OP.

There was the grand tour on which rock star Sting took a 'Noble Savage' to support some environmental agenda.

Sting took Chief Raoni of the Kayapo Indians of Brazil to a number of Western capitals to campaign against a hydro-electric dam in the Amazon.

a. [Sting]" went on a worldwide publicity tour accompanied by a Amazon indian named Raoni, chief of the Kayapo tribe. There was Raoni, sporting a feather headress and a big wooden disc in his lower lip, accompanied by rock star Sting, the savior of the Amazon, meeting with Presidents, Kings and other world notables.

“The faster the forest burns, the quicker the planet warms up....the greenhouse effect...... earthquakes... hurricanes.... droughts... famines... I am worried”" Sting- A Liar and A Crook

True....or not?

Anyone who writes that liberalism is a totalitarian doctrine simply cannot be taken seriously.

Anyone who denies it is a partisan hack.

And...in your case....a ....never mind.

LOL coming from a well known liar, that is praise indeed. Thanks.

Now, now....I never lie.

You found that out in a previous discussion where I proved that you regularly do.

Let's do so again: post seven proves my contention....and I notice that you've ignored it because you are said liar.

Any question?

Whether it be Liberalism, or Communism, or Nazism...or any totalitarian doctrine, all begin with the misunderstanding that

human nature is malleable, plastic, and can be altered by just the right combination of governance, rules, regulations, and/or punishment.

That is human nature. Governance, rules, regulations, and/or punishment are the natural state of human existence.

In politics, or environmentalism, or any area of human endeavor, ascribing special, or higher order attributes to any group is both a mistake, and a hallmark of Progressive belief.

Whether it be Liberalism, or Communism, or Nazism...or any totalitarian doctrine, all begin with the misunderstanding that human nature is malleable, plastic, and can be altered by just the right combination of governance, rules, regulations, and/or punishment.

Bottom line: human beings have been, and always will be, what they are today. The Founders knew this, and built the concept of 'checks and balances' to account for same.

1. Communist Revolution is based on the idea of transforming human nature. “The New Soviet man or New Soviet person (Russian: новый советский человек), as postulated by the ideologists of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, was an archetype of a person with certain qualities that were said to be emerging as dominant among all citizens of the Soviet Union, irrespective of the country's long-standing cultural, ethnic, and linguistic diversity, creating a single Soviet people, Soviet nation.[1] New Soviet man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2. Leon Trotsky wrote in his Literature and Revolution [2] : "The human species, the sluggish Homo sapiens, will once again enter the stage of radical reconstruction and become in his own hands the object of the most complex methods of artificial selection and psychophysical training... Man will make it his goal...to create a higher sociobiological type, a superman, if you will" New Soviet man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

3. In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour.

“I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,”Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs.“Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?”he asked.“Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Understanding human nature is why I say humanity is a disease.

“The faster the forest burns, the quicker the planet warms up....the greenhouse effect...... earthquakes... hurricanes.... droughts... famines... I am worried”"Sting- A Liar and A Crook

True....or not?

Not.

Sting's 'noble savage' turned out to be just like everyone else.

8. See, the imaginary 'noble savage' has this innate love of nature, and desire to protect same....unlike the greedy white folks who just want to destroy it for their profit. At least that is the Liberal view.....hence the title of the OP.

a. " Unfortunately the reality was not quite what Sting expected. It soon became clear that there as little the white man could teach the Kayapo Indians about logging and mining concessions. Chiefs began cutting deals which resulted in the extraction of reserves on a massive scale. In one village, Pukanav, the scale of logging was so great that 60 miles of new roads had to be built to get the timber out." Whelan, "Wild in the Woods: The Myth of the Noble Eco-Savage," p.49.

The WSJ headline tells it all: " Kayapo Indians Lose Their "Green Image": Former Heroes of Amazon Succumb to Lure of Profit,"The Wall Street Journal, 224(126), 29 December.

I mean....is it just to delicious? Their noble savages did just what they claim the horrid white folks do!

Seems that human nature is permanent, indelible, and found in....guess what? All humans!

So....the Founders, the conservatives were right about the need for checks and balances to keep humans on the straight and narrow, huh?

In politics, or environmentalism, or any area of human endeavor, ascribing special, or higher order attributes to any group is both a mistake, and a hallmark of Progressive belief.

Whether it be Liberalism, or Communism, or Nazism...or any totalitarian doctrine, all begin with the misunderstanding that human nature is malleable, plastic, and can be altered by just the right combination of governance, rules, regulations, and/or punishment.

Bottom line: human beings have been, and always will be, what they are today. The Founders knew this, and built the concept of 'checks and balances' to account for same.

1. Communist Revolution is based on the idea of transforming human nature. “The New Soviet man or New Soviet person (Russian: новый советский человек), as postulated by the ideologists of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, was an archetype of a person with certain qualities that were said to be emerging as dominant among all citizens of the Soviet Union, irrespective of the country's long-standing cultural, ethnic, and linguistic diversity, creating a single Soviet people, Soviet nation.[1] New Soviet man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2. Leon Trotsky wrote in his Literature and Revolution [2] : "The human species, the sluggish Homo sapiens, will once again enter the stage of radical reconstruction and become in his own hands the object of the most complex methods of artificial selection and psychophysical training... Man will make it his goal...to create a higher sociobiological type, a superman, if you will" New Soviet man - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

3. In October 1919, Lenin paid a secret visit to the laboratory of the great physiologist I. P. Pavlov, a Russian physiologist known chiefly for the concept of the conditioned reflex. In his classic experiment, he found that a hungry dog can be trained to associate the sound of a bell with food and will salivate at the sound even in the absence of food. Lenin wanted to find out if his work on the conditional reflexes of the brain might help the Bolsheviks control European behaviour.

“I want the masses of Russia to follow a Communistic pattern of thinking and reacting,”Lenin explained. Pavlov was astounded. It seemed that Lenin wanted him to do for humans what he had already done for dogs.“Do you mean that you would like to standardise the population of Russia? Make them all behave in the same way?”he asked.“Exactly” replied Lenin.Man can be corrected. Man can be made what we want him to be.”… Orlando Figes, "A People's Tragedy," p.732-733

Understanding human nature is why I say humanity is a disease.

And, in your particular case.....we agree.

Now, now....I never lie.

Your lies are constant and have been proven over and over.

Great!

One can always tell what the Left is doing....just look at what they claim the other side is doing.

Amusing that you claim I lie, when I document, link and quote and support everything I post.

Applications of logic lead to the conclusion that you, in fact, are the liar.

Post #7.....bingo!

The contents of this video is an example of diseased America:

O'Reilly hits it outta the park!

Liberals have destroyed the black family...and are using same to destroy the entire nation.

I wish I had faith that anything could reverse the slide into the abyss.

You can always go back to where you came from if it's so bad here. Please do.

Liberals have destroyed the black family...and are using same to destroy the entire nation.

Gee....a Liberal, unable to win in the marketplace of ideas, wants opposing ideas eliminated and/or exiled.
How unusual.

Seig heil, you fascist.

Gee....a Liberal, unable to win in the marketplace of ideas, wants opposing ideas eliminated and/or exiled.
How unusual.

Seig heil, you fascist.

If my ideas weren't winning you wouldn't hate this place so much, so get your little Korean ass back on the boat to home where it belongs.

O'Reilly is a first class liar as well. Truly a liars liar and it's no wonder why you look up to him.

O'Reilly is a first class liar as well. Truly a liars liar and it's no wonder why you look up to him.

So....everyone who isn't a lock-step Liberal, as you are, is a liar?

See what I mean about Liberals claiming the other side is doing what, in actuality....they are.

How unusual.

Seig heil, you fascist.

If my ideas weren't winning you wouldn't hate this place so much, so get your little Korean ass back on the boat to home where it belongs.

I love getting under your skin.....

....but isn't this when you are usually shedding it?

See what I mean about Liberals claiming the other side is doing what, in actuality....they are.

Lie # 3.

Keep um coming.

Lie # 3.

Keep um coming.

You wrote "Anyone who writes that liberalism is a totalitarian doctrine simply cannot be taken seriously."

I destroyed you in post #7.

So....you're the proven liar, huh?

Forum List

Back