Liberals, what has Trump lied about?

Let's see, 252 vs 1726. But president Obama lied more.

Is this some.kinda conservative only math or what?

Not it's real math not the fantasy math of Neo-Marxist Trump haters.
Ok, so explain to me this "real math" where 252 is greater than 1726.

I'll wait. Use diagrams if needed.

Your 1728 is inflated because you hate Trump and have TDS so you find stats to support your POV. Simple really. You can find 'stats' on anything these days and you can find a lot of MSM to make up supposed lies by Trump. Trump is President because the majority of geographic America voted for him. What's your fucking problem?

I have a problem with dishonest people like you and your shitty president. You make a claim, can't back it up so you deflect. You got nothing, so be quiet. Whatever will you do when the Orange Virus is impeached? Blame Hillary? Dumbass.

Justin Amash - Wikipedia

Never-Trumper to the extreme.....

Sorry Sanford attacked Trump, Trump will attack you back.....what's the issue?
Trump lied about the room’s reception of his bashing of Sanford. Simple. Hard to follow?
Freedom Caucus to Trump: Lay off Sanford attacks

MarkSanford’s job is to support and defend the Constitution. He’s one of the most principled, consistent, and conservative members of Congress I’ve ever known. And unlike you, Mark has shown humility in his role and a desire to be a better man than he was the day before.

Uh is he talking about the same Mark Sanford I know?

Sanford, a vocal Trump critic, had originally explained away an extended absence from his time as governor by saying he was hiking the Appalachian Trail. In fact, he was in Argentina with a woman he was having an affair with.

During a closed-door meeting of the Freedom Caucus Monday evening, a number of lawmakers in the powerful group adamantly called for members to come out in defense of Sanford and condemn president’s repeated attacks against one of their own.

vocal critic, he dishes it out....trumps gonna dish it back

and Sanford lie about his affair....
he's a friend of Amash and they both hate Trump.....so I really don't listen to Amash or Sanford.

Please tell me you didn't type this with a straight fucking face! He plays golf EVERY fucking weekend, and, even had a classified conference call in PUBLIC at Mar-A-Lago! He VACATIONS there EVERY chance he gets and even when he is in DC, doesn't fucking work! GOD! Some of you are so pathetic to believe this fat fucker, who could not care less if you were starving as long as you cast a vote for him! And you go out of your way to suck his shriveled up dick and then beg for more. He could shit in your mouth and tell you it was tapioca and you would believe him!

Wow another unhinged lefty.

yeah he's not working
lets see

travel ban
tax cuts
repeal individual mandate
cutting regulation even greater than his 2 to 1 mandate
most court appointees since the start of the federal courts
summit with North Korea
Open Alaska to drilling
approved DAPL and keystone pipelines
imposed tariffs on several items.
Started the wall (used $1.6 billion to replace crappy fence)

that's just the top of my head others may want to chime in.....but he has done a lot more than Obama did in his first year. So why don't you go protest someone, you are very angry.....very angry about someone who you say has done nothing. If true, why are you so angry?
And you’re ok with Trump wasting money on walls that don’t work, right?

r
Wow you do know there are many kinds of walls.....show me people climbing the Vatican walls.......steeper, higher and more dangerous...that's why we need to replace this crap we have now...thanks for pointing that out.
LOL

Trump is not building the Vatican wall. :confused:
So walls can prevent people from coming in.....atleast we have that.
Now what is he building

Trump's border wall prototypes pass tests by military special forces

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Trump's proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told the Associated Press.

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet.

They aren't easy to scale and it will be tough to get down even if you get to the top. Like I said, that drop is a doozy.
Oh? So which of those prototypes is Trump using to build the walls he’s already started to build...?

Wow another unhinged lefty.

yeah he's not working
lets see

travel ban
tax cuts
repeal individual mandate
cutting regulation even greater than his 2 to 1 mandate
most court appointees since the start of the federal courts
summit with North Korea
Open Alaska to drilling
approved DAPL and keystone pipelines
imposed tariffs on several items.
Started the wall (used $1.6 billion to replace crappy fence)

that's just the top of my head others may want to chime in.....but he has done a lot more than Obama did in his first year. So why don't you go protest someone, you are very angry.....very angry about someone who you say has done nothing. If true, why are you so angry?

r
Wow you do know there are many kinds of walls.....show me people climbing the Vatican walls.......steeper, higher and more dangerous...that's why we need to replace this crap we have now...thanks for pointing that out.
LOL

Now what is he building

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Trump's proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told the Associated Press.

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet.

They aren't easy to scale and it will be tough to get down even if you get to the top. Like I said, that drop is a doozy.
Oh? So which of those prototypes is Trump using to build the walls he’s already started to build...?
Don't know....I think they may use different ones at different places

https://nypost.com/2018/06/02/trumps-border-wall-breaks-ground-in-san-diego/

The San Diego wall will reach up to 30 feet high, topped with a sheer vertical “anti-climbing plate” that offers no hand- or footholds for illicit border crossers.

Yes

Please provide something that shows ACTUAL WMDs that were a threat. Not some 30 year old expired shit

Your link

He said yellowcake uranium is a commonly traded commodity used for nuclear power generation. It is not enriched and cannot be used without first going through a complicated enrichment process, he said, but because of the unstable nature of Iraq, the United States and the Iraqi government decided it should be moved out of that country. Iraq has no nuclear power generating plants.

First, the American government did not find what it had been looking for at the war's outset, then it failed to prepare its troops and medical corps for the aged weapons it did find.

Last edited:

r
LOL

Now what is he building

The San Diego wall will reach up to 30 feet high, topped with a sheer vertical “anti-climbing plate” that offers no hand- or footholds for illicit border crossers.
We already have those too....

illegals-climb-border-wall-getty-640x480.jpg

LOL

Now what is he building

No kidding....two guys, scaling a 30 foot wall....hell, at least one must really be tall....dumbass.

LOL

Now what is he building

That photo provides no context.......lets see a wide shot. how tall is that wall? where is it? what is it with lefties and lack of details?

LOL

Now what is he building

No kidding....two guys, scaling a 30 foot wall....hell, at least one must really be tall....dumbass.
Nah, there’s this cool new discovery called, “climbing.” I’m guessing you never heard of it? :dunno:

4AE7949A00000578-0-image-a-126_1523079808334.jpg

LOL

Now what is he building

That photo provides no context.......lets see a wide shot. how tall is that wall? where is it? what is it with lefties and lack of details?
Look up ^^^

Now what is he building

Nah, there’s this cool new discovery called, “climbing.” I’m guessing you never heard of it? :dunno:

4AE7949A00000578-0-image-a-126_1523079808334.jpg
Awwww. so now make the fence 30 feet high with the bar to stand on.......

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

The following is a contribution from Dan from Squirrel Hill. The original title of the article is “Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.” it’s lengthy, but is a ‘one-stop shop’ for all the dirty details on the Obama presidency.
Let's see, 252 vs 1726. But president Obama lied more.

Is this some.kinda conservative only math or what?

Not it's real math not the fantasy math of Neo-Marxist Trump haters.
Ok, so explain to me this "real math" where 252 is greater than 1726.

I'll wait. Use diagrams if needed.

Your 1728 is inflated because you hate Trump and have TDS so you find stats to support your POV. Simple really. You can find 'stats' on anything these days and you can find a lot of MSM to make up supposed lies by Trump. Trump is President because the majority of geographic America voted for him. What's your fucking problem?

I have a problem with dishonest people like you and your shitty president. You make a claim, can't back it up so you deflect. You got nothing, so be quiet. Whatever will you do when the Orange Virus is impeached? Blame Hillary? Dumbass.
Because they stuff you say Trump lied about, wasn't a lie dumbass.
you guys can distinguish nuance at all, you guys apparently don't get sarcasm, mockery and other attemps of humor.
When Trump says it's a hundred degrees outside you guys go fact check and say AH HA!!!! it's only 99.4 degrees...Trump is a liar....so go shut the fuck up.

Hilarious, the shorter list would be, "What hasn't Trump lied about?

My Avatar is a fake Time cover Trump had made up and put up in his golf resorts.

Every time you see that Avatar, you are faced with a Trump lie.

Enjoy!

Forum List

Back