Liberals, what has Trump lied about?

One of liberals favorite things to say about Trump is that all he does is lie. He lies, his administration lies, and then he lies some more. Lies, lies, lies.

If you're old enough to remember the Bush years, liberals pretty much said the same thing about him. Everything he ever uttered was a LIE.

Quick question: why doesn't anyone ever go into all the "lies" Trump tells? I know there are lists out there that say stuff like "Trump has told 3,081 lies since he took office", but I can tell you now that's bullshit. If you bean count every inaccurate statement he or someone in his administration makes, you may be able to find a myriad of untruths, but 1) that's petty, 2) that's "cheating" (I'll explain in a second), and 3) those aren't necessarily lies.

Let's be clear about a lie is, because words have meaning. A lie is when you knowingly state a falsehood as a statement of fact. A lie isn't simply when you get something wrong or when you're mistaken about something or even when you're wrong about something you "should" know.

It's cute for news organizations to act as though they're keeping Trump honest by pointing out his lies. In theory, that's what the Fourth Estate is for: keeping honest those in power. But they know, like we know, like Trump knows, most people aren't hanging on to every word or assertion he makes and then filing away whether it was factually correct or not.

One could argue that the truth always matters, but it's not always relevant. People care whether Trump intends on trying to build a wall; they don't care about whether Trump was right when he said Washington Post journalists want to strike unless Jeff Bezos pays them more.

It's easy to ding Trump and his administration for lies when they often have to address questions off the cuff or before all the facts are known, while reporters can sit around and Google and "fact-check" all day and score points that way. And I think the media is making the same mistake they've always made with Trump: they don't take him seriously, but insist on taking him literally. Because why would Trump say one thing to the press on Tuesday, and say the exact opposite on Wednesday? Like, on a habitual basis? Either he's trolling, he speaks off the cuff about subjects he hasn't really thought through, or people looking to catch him in a lie are trying to find an inconsistency where there really is none.

Liberals, tell me some important Trump "lies". And fair warning: I'm thorough. So if you think you're going to go copypasta some list you found on fuckdrumpf.com and think I'm not going to fact-check it or call you out when it's bullshit, think again.
I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

G, we get it...we didn't think he would never play golf, he owns courses, he sponsers events.....the difference was he has been working hard to pass legislation and fight the democrats, media and anti trump republicans. you may hate the guy, but he doesn't come close to taking vacations like Obama, and no Mar O Largo is not a vacation...he still works there.

Please tell me you didn't type this with a straight fucking face! He plays golf EVERY fucking weekend, and, even had a classified conference call in PUBLIC at Mar-A-Lago! He VACATIONS there EVERY chance he gets and even when he is in DC, doesn't fucking work! GOD! Some of you are so pathetic to believe this fat fucker, who could not care less if you were starving as long as you cast a vote for him! And you go out of your way to suck his shriveled up dick and then beg for more. He could shit in your mouth and tell you it was tapioca and you would believe him!

Wow another unhinged lefty.

yeah he's not working
lets see

travel ban
tax cuts
repeal individual mandate
cutting regulation even greater than his 2 to 1 mandate
most court appointees since the start of the federal courts
summit with North Korea
Open Alaska to drilling
approved DAPL and keystone pipelines
imposed tariffs on several items.
Started the wall (used $1.6 billion to replace crappy fence)

that's just the top of my head others may want to chime in.....but he has done a lot more than Obama did in his first year. So why don't you go protest someone, you are very angry.....very angry about someone who you say has done nothing. If true, why are you so angry?

And you’re ok with Trump wasting money on walls that don’t work, right?

r

We can look at it, so the first one crime in Germany

Violent crime rises in Germany and is attributed to refugees

Young male refugees in Germany got the blame on Wednesday for most of a two-year increase in violent crime, adding fuel to the country’s political debate over migrants.

NOT A LIE.........

I've never been sure if the way Trump communicates fully qualifies as "lying".

I've known a couple of people like him personally. They all communicate essentially in hyperbole, and they seem to do it so often that they may not even realize it. It's as if - and this is not a stretch - they have over time detached themselves from reality and will think that what they're saying is perfectly fine.

In other words, the fact that what they're saying isn't true may not even occur to them, or it does an instant and is subconsciously whisked away before it leaves a mark.

He probably knows sometimes, but I don't think he always does.

can you name one politician who does not use political hyperbole to make a point? Can you name one that has never lied. This is a red herring, the libs know it, but its their only herring so they keep eating it even after it spoils.
All politicians lie; but none have lied with almost every breath they’ve taken, like Trump has done.

But he’s doing Democrats a favor. Never again can the right bitch when a Democrat gets caught in a lie.

"with every breath" you are an idiot.
Fucking idiot... if you’re gonna quote me, don’t alter my quote.

OK, fuckin idiot. "with almost every breath". happy now, asshole? do you think the "almost" changes your meaning?
Of course it changes the meaning, otherwise, you wouldn’t have altered my quote to begin with.

QED

One of liberals favorite things to say about Trump is that all he does is lie. He lies, his administration lies, and then he lies some more. Lies, lies, lies.

If you're old enough to remember the Bush years, liberals pretty much said the same thing about him. Everything he ever uttered was a LIE.

Quick question: why doesn't anyone ever go into all the "lies" Trump tells? I know there are lists out there that say stuff like "Trump has told 3,081 lies since he took office", but I can tell you now that's bullshit. If you bean count every inaccurate statement he or someone in his administration makes, you may be able to find a myriad of untruths, but 1) that's petty, 2) that's "cheating" (I'll explain in a second), and 3) those aren't necessarily lies.

Let's be clear about a lie is, because words have meaning. A lie is when you knowingly state a falsehood as a statement of fact. A lie isn't simply when you get something wrong or when you're mistaken about something or even when you're wrong about something you "should" know.

It's cute for news organizations to act as though they're keeping Trump honest by pointing out his lies. In theory, that's what the Fourth Estate is for: keeping honest those in power. But they know, like we know, like Trump knows, most people aren't hanging on to every word or assertion he makes and then filing away whether it was factually correct or not.

One could argue that the truth always matters, but it's not always relevant. People care whether Trump intends on trying to build a wall; they don't care about whether Trump was right when he said Washington Post journalists want to strike unless Jeff Bezos pays them more.

It's easy to ding Trump and his administration for lies when they often have to address questions off the cuff or before all the facts are known, while reporters can sit around and Google and "fact-check" all day and score points that way. And I think the media is making the same mistake they've always made with Trump: they don't take him seriously, but insist on taking him literally. Because why would Trump say one thing to the press on Tuesday, and say the exact opposite on Wednesday? Like, on a habitual basis? Either he's trolling, he speaks off the cuff about subjects he hasn't really thought through, or people looking to catch him in a lie are trying to find an inconsistency where there really is none.

Liberals, tell me some important Trump "lies". And fair warning: I'm thorough. So if you think you're going to go copypasta some list you found on fuckdrumpf.com and think I'm not going to fact-check it or call you out when it's bullshit, think again.
I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

G, we get it...we didn't think he would never play golf, he owns courses, he sponsers events.....the difference was he has been working hard to pass legislation and fight the democrats, media and anti trump republicans. you may hate the guy, but he doesn't come close to taking vacations like Obama, and no Mar O Largo is not a vacation...he still works there.

Please tell me you didn't type this with a straight fucking face! He plays golf EVERY fucking weekend, and, even had a classified conference call in PUBLIC at Mar-A-Lago! He VACATIONS there EVERY chance he gets and even when he is in DC, doesn't fucking work! GOD! Some of you are so pathetic to believe this fat fucker, who could not care less if you were starving as long as you cast a vote for him! And you go out of your way to suck his shriveled up dick and then beg for more. He could shit in your mouth and tell you it was tapioca and you would believe him!

yeah he's not working
lets see

travel ban
tax cuts
summit with North Korea
Open Alaska to drilling

that's just the top of my head others may want to chime in.....but he has done a lot more than Obama did in his first year. So why don't you go protest someone, you are very angry.....very angry about someone who you say has done nothing. If true, why are you so angry?

r

If walls don't work then how come all houses have walls?

Checkmate, leftist scum.

Number 2...the Eagles

President Trump said Eagles players kneeled for the anthem. They didn’t.
Trump said he canceled the Eagles’ visit to the White House in part because some players declined to attend, and in part because "staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling."

But according to a study from Sports Pundit, there were zero Eagles players who kneeled during the national anthem during the 2017 season. And according to ESPN SportsCenter anchor Kevin Negandhi, they didn’t wait in the locker room either.

We rate the claim False.

how is that

An Eagles player takes a knee during the national anthem on Thursday night

Chris Long again put his arm around Malcolm Jenkins as Jenkins raised his fist during the anthem. Ron Brooks took a knee. #Eagles
It was preseason, but they did kneel...funny how they didn't mention that......

but the main thing isn't that they kneeled, because they were smart to not do it during the regular season....BUt they support others

"I've heard a lot of people say, 'Why do athletes get involved in the national anthem protests?' I've said before that I'll never kneel for an anthem because the flag means something different for everybody in this country, but I support my peers. If you don't see why you need allies for people that are fighting for equality right now, I don't think you'll ever see it.

yeah he's not working
lets see

travel ban
tax cuts
summit with North Korea
Open Alaska to drilling

r

Checkmate, leftist scum.

Checkmate?

LOLOL

Moron, houses have roofs too. You wanna build a roof over the nation in order to make your ridiculous point?

can you name one politician who does not use political hyperbole to make a point? Can you name one that has never lied. This is a red herring, the libs know it, but its their only herring so they keep eating it even after it spoils.
All politicians lie; but none have lied with almost every breath they’ve taken, like Trump has done.

But he’s doing Democrats a favor. Never again can the right bitch when a Democrat gets caught in a lie.

"with every breath" you are an idiot.
Fucking idiot... if you’re gonna quote me, don’t alter my quote.

OK, fuckin idiot. "with almost every breath". happy now, asshole? do you think the "almost" changes your meaning?
Of course it changes the meaning, otherwise, you wouldn’t have altered my quote to begin with.

QED

grow up, you act like a child

Checkmate?

LOLOL

Moron, houses have roofs too. You wanna build a roof over the nation in order to make your ridiculous point?

That was obvious sarcasm you dumbass but the point still stands. Walls do work otherwise human beings wouldn't need them to keep strangers from stealing their stuff.

Were there any actual completed weapons found? No. But all the components were there. And he stated it before everything was found. He was calculated (and due to the far left cries, I think dumb) in playing down what was found at that point, but he chose safety of getting the chemicals out of there rather than broadcasting it. Why do you think no one knew of the yellowcake until it was delivered?
Don’t need more ... don’t need any... not when we have this straight from the horse’s mouth....

Now, look, I didn’t — part of the reason we went into Iraq was — the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction.” ~ George Bush, 8.21.2006

yeah he's not working
lets see

travel ban
tax cuts
summit with North Korea
Open Alaska to drilling

r

Wow you do know there are many kinds of walls.....show me people climbing the Vatican walls.......steeper, higher and more dangerous...that's why we need to replace this crap we have now...thanks for pointing that out.

yeah he's not working
lets see

travel ban
tax cuts
summit with North Korea
Open Alaska to drilling

r

Checkmate, leftist scum.
Checkmate?

LOLOL

Why does Obama have a wall? or the Vatican?

UPDATE: Wall around Obama's DC home complete! - The American Mirror

Does Have Vatican City Walls

you aint climbing the Vatican walls, I was just there......you need a harpoon gun and the ability to scale the wall, then when you get to the other side, that 50- ft drop is a doozy....good luck!

Checkmate?

LOLOL

That was obvious sarcasm you dumbass but the point still stands. Walls do work otherwise human beings wouldn't need them to keep strangers from stealing their stuff.
Like the photo I posted demonstrates .... border walls don’t keep people out.

yeah he's not working
lets see

travel ban
tax cuts
summit with North Korea
Open Alaska to drilling

r

Wow you do know there are many kinds of walls.....show me people climbing the Vatican walls.......steeper, higher and more dangerous...that's why we need to replace this crap we have now...thanks for pointing that out.

LOL

Trump is not building the Vatican wall. :confused:

Were there any actual completed weapons found? No. But all the components were there. And he stated it before everything was found. He was calculated (and due to the far left cries, I think dumb) in playing down what was found at that point, but he chose safety of getting the chemicals out of there rather than broadcasting it. Why do you think no one knew of the yellowcake until it was delivered?
Don’t need more ... don’t need any... not when we have this straight from the horse’s mouth....

Now, look, I didn’t — part of the reason we went into Iraq was — the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction.” ~ George Bush, 8.21.2006
Bush didn’t sell America a war to find “components.”

WTF is wrong with you people?

yeah he's not working
lets see

travel ban
tax cuts
summit with North Korea
Open Alaska to drilling

r
LOL

Trump is not building the Vatican wall. :confused:
So walls can prevent people from coming in.....atleast we have that.
Now what is he building

Trump's border wall prototypes pass tests by military special forces

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Trump's proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told the Associated Press.

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet.

They aren't easy to scale and it will be tough to get down even if you get to the top. Like I said, that drop is a doozy.

Forum List

Back