Liberals, what has Trump lied about?

Yes- indeed the 'honest' media includes CNN.

The difference between the honest media and Donald Trump is when the honest media reports something and it turns out to be incorrect- the media admits its mistake and retracts the story.

Trump of course- just doubles down and blames Hillary or Obama or the Democrats for his lies.

You know- like he blamed Clinton for his 5 years of being King Birther/liar.

Huge problem is CNN makes up BS stories, blows the hell out of them, and if a retraction is made it's buried somewhere where virtually no one sees or hears of a retraction....dumbass.
Oh? You have some examples of these “BS stories” CNN makes up?

CNN blatantly lies to America, claiming there are no 'sanctuary cities'

Opinion | Three CNN employees resign over retracted story on Russia ties

FAKE NEWS: CNN Caught Lying (to Trump) About Inauguration Day Ratings

I got only as far as the first example in that video where one CNN anchor says a claim about Hillary hadn't been confirmed yet while another anchor confirmed it .... but there are no dates on those clips. How do you know the denial didn't come before the confirmation?

Huh? They denied the lie before they confirmed the lie?

The "denial" was an anchor saying it hadn't been confirmed yet. That could very well have been true. It would not be true if the other anchor had already aired the confirmation. Without dates on those two clips, it's not possible to determine if the denial is accurate or not.

Huge problem is CNN makes up BS stories, blows the hell out of them, and if a retraction is made it's buried somewhere where virtually no one sees or hears of a retraction....dumbass.

I got only as far as the first example in that video where one CNN anchor says a claim about Hillary hadn't been confirmed yet while another anchor confirmed it .... but there are no dates on those clips. How do you know the denial didn't come before the confirmation?

The "denial" was an anchor saying it hadn't been confirmed yet. That could very well have been true. It would not be true if the other anchor had already aired the confirmation. Without dates on those two clips, it's not possible to determine if the denial is accurate or not.

Yeah, saying something has not been confirmed yet is not a denial or an apology or a retraction.

Yeah, saying something has not been confirmed yet is not a denial or an apology or a retraction.

It was a denial of the accusation about Hillary made by Cooper's guest. All Cooper did was say the accusation had not yet been confirmed nor had it been mentioned on CNN. That could be true. The video you posted implies it's not true by presenting another anchor on CNN who mentioned it.

But since there are no dates on those two clips, it's not possible to determine if Cooper's denial is accurate or not.

Thanks for your participation in clearing that up.

Remains of missing soldiers in N. Korea handed over as Liar in Chief claimed. When and where? Big ugly lie?

Except of course- the Right Wing media did exactly that. Fox. Breitbart. Limbaugh.
They were all full of hysterical condemnation of Obama.

The thing is that Trump is President now- not Obama. And Trump is lying. Virtually every day.

A large part of Trump's lies are intended to discredit the media- and you are buying into it- because an honest media will always be Trump's enemy.

No kidding, does that "honest" media include CNN? You know, the ones that fed debate questions to Hillary.

The difference between the honest media and Donald Trump is when the honest media reports something and it turns out to be incorrect- the media admits its mistake and retracts the story.

Trump of course- just doubles down and blames Hillary or Obama or the Democrats for his lies.

The point is, immigration is not very important since policy can always be fixed to be more market friendly.

Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror should be much more important than Any immigration policies.

We have a Second Amendment. 10USC246 applies and has legal precedence, over Any federal immigration laws; especially, when it is really really serious, right wingers.

No kidding, does that "honest" media include CNN? You know, the ones that fed debate questions to Hillary.

The point is, immigration is not very important since policy can always be fixed to be more market friendly.

Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror should be much more important than Any immigration policies.

We have a Second Amendment. 10USC246 applies and has legal precedence, over Any federal immigration laws; especially, when it is really really serious, right wingers.

Get's a bit more complicated when crime, drugs and terror are a result of immigration policies. Not seeing they correlation you're trying to make with Second Amendment and immigration laws.

Where is the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?

President Trump always said that Mexico will help pay for the wall *OR* there will be repercussions like tariffs, etc.

Next.

Repercussions..... YOU will pay a higher prices just everything you need or eat in your daily life. From the food you eat, health care, brake jobs to your bottled water, housings, cars, rentals etc etc etc
Of course you are Trumpy you don’t care. Nice job.
And before trump to democrats? Not a word from you

Did any democrat leadership went this far as Trump?

It's a contrived question. Trump is trying to open markets. I'm not in favor of how he's doing it, but you're trying to make a false implication. It's butt obvious what you're doing. Have you stopped beating your wife?
How are tariffs and embargoes opening markets?

Defending Liar in Chief small hands Donnie orange doofus regarding his compulsive serial lying is silly and dumb. His prolific lying is now legendary and will be his legacy forever.

Trump is a great President.....Hillary lost......Nothing will change that. Sorry......

Trump so far is a mediocre President- perhaps he will get better- hopefully he will not plunge us into a war- and we wont' go full out Trade War because of him- but time will tell.

Hillary lost.

And Trump is a liar- the most openly lying President in my lifetime.
uh wrong, he's the most transparent President of your lifetime

Did he sleep with Stormy Daniels? There seems to be at least 3 different stories out of the White House.
He did...he didn’t

He knew about the payment, he didn’t
He paid it back, no he didn’t.

Defending Liar in Chief small hands Donnie orange doofus regarding his compulsive serial lying is silly and dumb. His prolific lying is now legendary and will be his legacy forever.

Trump is a great President.....Hillary lost......Nothing will change that. Sorry......

Trump so far is a mediocre President- perhaps he will get better- hopefully he will not plunge us into a war- and we wont' go full out Trade War because of him- but time will tell.

Hillary lost.

Did he sleep with Stormy Daniels? There seems to be at least 3 different stories out of the White House.
He did...he didn’t

My fave...no contact with Russians. Okay, contact with Russians, but it was about adoption. Okay, it wasn’t about adoption, but “no collusion!!”.

If the day ends in “Y”, Trump is lying.

Hillary lost.

He did...he didn’t

I don’t really care either way except for the dishonesty about it.

As for transparency…if he’s transparent, you know whether he did or did not and there are not 3 different stories (at least) about it.

How much have we gotten so far with these “tiny little checks”?

What is a “tangible”?

No one gives a shit. We want the wall. You want to bicker

No Trumpsters give a shit- you don't care how much Trump lies as long as you get your precious little wall.
you really hate that wall....and yeah we want the wall.......and no we don't care about him talking about crowd size and the so called lies, since none of them matter.

So a lie you don’t care about is not a lie? I didn’t care about Obama saying “you can keep your doctor”…I didn’t have a family doctor at the time. So that excuses it, right?

So you didn't care about whether Obama lied to other people, only to you. Wow, that's narcisistic ...

LOL- that is ironic- you using the term 'narcisistic' in a thread about the lying Narcicist in Chief.

The difference in coverage wasn’t Obama versus Trump, as you, Trump is always the victim, righties like to portray— the difference was timing. The news reported on a Senate report 1½ years after the fact. It was no longer a story other than the Senate was reporting on it. Whereas the story on Trump breaking up families was happening now. Current events always receive higher volumes of reporting than old ones. For example, James Fields, the rightie who ran over a group of protesters in Charlottesville.... YUGE story when it happened. I believe it was yesterday or the day before, the news mentioned he’s been indicted on some 30 counts of federal hate crimes..... barely talked about.

What? It wasn’t a big story when it occurred, maybe bc the press wasn’t out to get Obama and doing everything they could to find dirt of him. Even when the news DID come out... nothing compared to the hysterical condemnation of “Trump, child kidnapper” .

Except of course- the Right Wing media did exactly that. Fox. Breitbart. Limbaugh.

The thing is that Trump is President now- not Obama. And Trump is lying. Virtually every day.

A large part of Trump's lies are intended to discredit the media- and you are buying into it- because an honest media will always be Trump's enemy.

So you admit that CNN does make retractions. Something Trump never does- regardless of how much he has blown up one of his own BS stories.

I will be glad to compare CNN's record of accurately reporting stories- to the accuracy of Trump's tweets.

CNN does get some things wrong- has CNN made up stories out of thin air specifically to attack others- like Trump has? I am not aware of those- but again- I would be glad to compare the accuracy of CNN versus the accuracy of Donald Trump.

Lets start with Birtherism.

Donald Trump spent 5 years promoting BS birther stories, and blowing them up- and never issued a retraction.

Instead- when he suddenly announced he was no longer a Birther- he blamed it all on Clinton.

And you Trumpsters just accepted his 'non-retraction'

I am all for comparing the accuracy of CNN to Trump.

Go for it.

What? It wasn’t a big story when it occurred, maybe bc the press wasn’t out to get Obama and doing everything they could to find dirt of him. Even when the news DID come out... nothing compared to the hysterical condemnation of “Trump, child kidnapper” .

So you admit that CNN does make retractions. Something Trump never does- regardless of how much he has blown up one of his own BS stories.

I will be glad to compare CNN's record of accurately reporting stories- to the accuracy of Trump's tweets.

CNN does get some things wrong- has CNN made up stories out of thin air specifically to attack others- like Trump has? I am not aware of those- but again- I would be glad to compare the accuracy of CNN versus the accuracy of Donald Trump.

Lets start with Birtherism.

Donald Trump spent 5 years promoting BS birther stories, and blowing them up- and never issued a retraction.

Instead- when he suddenly announced he was no longer a Birther- he blamed it all on Clinton.

And you Trumpsters just accepted his 'non-retraction'

I am all for comparing the accuracy of CNN to Trump.

Go for it.

No, I agree, CNN does make retractions. Although, they build the BS up to a fever pitch and if and when they make a retraction it's embedded somewhere where no one usually sees it. How about using Time magazine as an example, front cover, Trump has split a family apart, Trump towering over a little girl. Most of us know by now that was a fake story and proven fake by the little girls parents. Was there a retraction? Personally I don't know, certainly wasn't one on the front cover of a Time magazine. BTW, before you or some other lefty plan on explaining how Time is not CNN or CNN is not Time, save the BS, Time was used as an example....dumbass.

I like how one rightie bitches that the MSM didn't cover this story....
I don’t recall public outrage when this happened. The media protected Obama, end of story. But I don’t expect you to ever see it when you refuse to look at things objectively and are so much in denial you can’t even admit you refuse to see things objectively.

... while another rightie bitches about Democrats based on the very MSM story the first rightie says the MSM didn't cover in order to protect Obama.

14ndylk.jpg

Do you believe there’s a difference between writing a few articles about something and writing thousands of articles about something, crying on air, riling up a resistance crowd and making sure every person in America knows something has occurred? Let’s not forget calling the pres a kidnapper/torturer of toddlers and suggesting he’s building concentration camps...

Yeah, the press handled these two stories exactly the same. LOL
The difference in coverage wasn’t Obama versus Trump, as you, Trump is always the victim, righties like to portray— the difference was timing. The news reported on a Senate report 1½ years after the fact. It was no longer a story other than the Senate was reporting on it. Whereas the story on Trump breaking up families was happening now. Current events always receive higher volumes of reporting than old ones. For example, James Fields, the rightie who ran over a group of protesters in Charlottesville.... YUGE story when it happened. I believe it was yesterday or the day before, the news mentioned he’s been indicted on some 30 counts of federal hate crimes..... barely talked about.

“Honest media” LOL. You’re funny.

Get's a bit more complicated when crime, drugs and terror are a result of immigration policies. Not seeing they correlation you're trying to make with Second Amendment and immigration laws.

10USC246 is simply, more Important than Any federal immigration laws, whenever the right wing alleges, we are allegedly in real times of war.

I like how one rightie bitches that the MSM didn't cover this story....
I don’t recall public outrage when this happened. The media protected Obama, end of story. But I don’t expect you to ever see it when you refuse to look at things objectively and are so much in denial you can’t even admit you refuse to see things objectively.

... while another rightie bitches about Democrats based on the very MSM story the first rightie says the MSM didn't cover in order to protect Obama.

14ndylk.jpg

Do you believe there’s a difference between writing a few articles about something and writing thousands of articles about something, crying on air, riling up a resistance crowd and making sure every person in America knows something has occurred? Let’s not forget calling the pres a kidnapper/torturer of toddlers and suggesting he’s building concentration camps...

Yeah, the press handled these two stories exactly the same. LOL

and OMG it looks like he’s constructing “concentration camps!” I don’t recall Obama having to publicly address this issue at all. There was no media hounding him and labeling him horribly inaccurate names even though children were getting mistreated under his rule.

Were over 2,000 children separated from their parents at the border under the Obama administration?

No.

Trump's policies did just that. His decision to prosecute every person accused of illegally crossing the border- and his decision to separate the children from their parents resulted in just that.

And Trump of course- predictably- blamed the Democrats for his own policies.

But we know they were his own policies- because he ended them with a single pen stroke.

You obviously think that those sources whose sentiment you agree w are always truthful and not unfair in their reporting news about a president they never thought would win and made vehemently clear they didn’t want to win.

If you can’t admit a large part of the mainstream media gave Obama a pass for something they’d never in a million years give Trump a pass for, you’re ignoring reality. Their selective reporting has little to do with Trump’s lies and everything to do w their abject bias.

Look up “fast and furious Obama scandal” and if you’re willing to believe right-wing news is just as trustworthy as lefty news (NO DOUBT they’re all pushing a narrative) let me know how such a scandal would’ve played out for Trump.

Remember the mainstream press likes to claim Obama had a scandal-free presidency LOL go ahead and try and convince me they’re not trying to protect him.

No math needed given the media (people supplying these stats) seek to ruin Trump and protected Obama. That’s just a fact (with the exception of Fox News).
No, that's hyperbole.

Really? Then why didn’t the media cover this if they care so much about the treatment of immigrant children? If this had happened under Trump, you think they would have let it slide?

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

What has that got to do with anything going on here? BTW, when the surge in unaccompanied minors happened a few years ago that kinda thing was big news. Right now the problem is not unaccompanied minors, but minors taken from their parents.

Do try to keep up.

You said it’s hyperbole that the media protected Obama, and I gave you an example of something that happened under his administration that I don’t recall them holding him accountable for, and which if the same thing happened under Trump they’d crucify him for. When you don’t want to engage (be proven wrong), you redirect and say things like, “that has nothing to do with this,” when it does have something to do with what we were talking about.

You have to be a troll purposely acting this way. No one is this stubbornly clueless.
Obama was anti American and lied about it. He was a fan of the racist Louie Farrakhan and attended an anti American church.
Donnie Dirt Bag IS anti-American and lies about it. Tramp worships the murderer Putin and is proud of it.

You have no proof of any of that, I gave you the sad facts about Obama. You lefties have all the crazies.....You own that bitch Maxine Waters.

They don’t need proof when the anti-Trump media says it’s true. “Kidnapper Trump” or his building of “concentration camps” aren’t true but look at all the simpletons who believe it. Sad.

No math needed given the media (people supplying these stats) seek to ruin Trump and protected Obama. That’s just a fact (with the exception of Fox News).
No, that's hyperbole.

Really? Then why didn’t the media cover this if they care so much about the treatment of immigrant children? If this had happened under Trump, you think they would have let it slide?

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

What has that got to do with anything going on here? BTW, when the surge in unaccompanied minors happened a few years ago that kinda thing was big news. Right now the problem is not unaccompanied minors, but minors taken from their parents.

Do try to keep up.

You said it’s hyperbole that the media protected Obama, and I gave you an example of something that happened under his administration that I don’t recall them holding him accountable for, and which if the same thing happened under Trump they’d crucify him for. When you don’t want to engage (be proven wrong), you redirect and say things like, “that has nothing to do with this,” when it does have something to do with what we were talking about.

You have to be a troll purposely acting this way. No one is this stubbornly clueless.
You and see real other are trying desperately to change the subject. Stop it.

Thanks for proving me right. When you’re uncomfortable with where the conversation is going, you accuse that I’m trying to change the subject, instead of facing truths you’d rather not face. It’s pretty obvious.

You called a statement I made “hyperbole” and when I responded by backing up my statement to prove it’s not hyperbole, that’s changing the subject? LOL

For your sake, I really hope you’re a troll.

No, that's hyperbole.

Do try to keep up.

Obama was anti American and lied about it. He was a fan of the racist Louie Farrakhan and attended an anti American church.
Donnie Dirt Bag IS anti-American and lies about it. Tramp worships the murderer Putin and is proud of it.

You have no proof of any of that, I gave you the sad facts about Obama. You lefties have all the crazies.....You own that bitch Maxine Waters.

They don’t need proof when the anti-Trump media says it’s true. “Kidnapper Trump” or his building of “concentration camps” aren’t true but look at all the simpletons who believe it. Sad.
Actually both of those things are true.

Forum List

Back