Liberals, what has Trump lied about?

Robbing Peter to pay Paul

Harley is opening overseas, farmers are taking a hit,
Naw, it's still a lie. He claimed "6new plants". They are reopening one small one.
U.S. Steel to reopen dormant Illinois plant, credits proposed Trump tariffs
Well you fact checker said zero.....so they are lying.
Trump attacks Harley-Davidson for moving production overseas to offset tariffs
Conservatives will start destroying their Harleys on YouTube very soon.
Nah, they're too expensive
**woosh!**

I wonder if there is a single Trump voter who has the morals to care that Trump is constantly lying?

I do care about the lies he HAS told, not about the ones the media wants us to think he has told. I’m more than happy admitting he’s lied, but the press loses credibility when they turn statements that aren’t lies and weren’t meant to be lies into lies. If going by their criteria of what makes a lie, no human ever tells the truth.
Trump tells all kinds of lies
He does not discriminate

Some are just based on bad information
Some are just because he is not too intelligent
Some are because he thinks nobody will check his information
Some just make no freak’n sense

Sad part of that is........ Trumpits doesn’t care if he is lying. They don’t even know if he is telling the truth or not.

He doesn’t like Bezo so he encourage post office to increase charges. The result of that Amazon will also increase their prices across the board. Americans will pay more.
Just think about the fucking mentality of this POTUS.

Aside from being a pathological liar. Trump is a 100% example of a hypocrite.

He hates foreign workers and foreign countries taking over business and jobs. Yet his Maralago and vineyards workers are from eastern block countries. Because his excuses was he cannot find cooks, waitress and janitors in Florida. THAT’S A LIE.

His products are mostly made in China, Mexico, India etc etc etc. Yet he doesn’t like US companies that are in foreign countries selling their products to US.
Total HYPOCRITE.

Obama lies...

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

1) Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval

In June 2011, U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said that Obama had violated the Constitution when he launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.

081813_1927_252examples1.gif

2) Gave a no-bid contract to Halliburton – just like Bush did

In May 2010, it was reported that the Obama administration had selected KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011, just hours after the Justice Department had said it would pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of using kickbacks to get foreign contracts.

3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any

While running for President, Obama had promised that, unlike Bush, he would not have any lobbyists working in his administration. However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration.

4) Has close ties to Wall St., but pretends to support Occupy Wall St.

Although Obama claims to support the Occupy Wall St. movement, the truth is that he has raised more money from Wall St. than any other candidate during the last 20 years. In early 2012, Obama held a fundraiser where Wall St. investment bankers and hedge fund managers each paid $35,800 to attend. In October 2011, Obama hired Broderick Johnson, a longtime Wall Street lobbyist, to be his new senior campaign adviser. Johnson had worked as a lobbyist for JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Fannie Mae, Comcast, Microsoft, and the oil industry.

5) Broke his promise to close Guantanamo Bay

Tip of the iceberg. There is much, much more at the link. Get ready for the butt-hurt TDSers to trash my link.

From Infowars? Really?

Yeah really, wassamatta you scared? Go ahead seek other opinions it won’t hurt.

I remember how Obamacare coming online took way, way longer than "Ears" said it would.

But the looney libs didn't consider that lying.

To them it was an unforeseen glitch in the process. ... :rolleyes:

How is that anywhere close to a lie?

Talk about lies...

There is the medical report that Trump dictated to his doctor
The one that said he would be the healthiest man ever to be President

Trump has only called for the banning or restricted travel from 6 of them until a better vetting system is put in place
Which the pathological liar said would take 120 days to develop his "extreme vetting" plan, that was more than a full year ago. Just another proven lie!

Ya Trump didn't say it like you wanted...booo hoooo
Analysis | The Supreme Court will hear Trump’s travel ban case after part of it expires

The administration wanted 90 and 120 days, respectively, to develop “extreme vetting” processes

Which the pathological liar said would take 120 days to develop his "extreme vetting" plan, that was more than a full year ago. Just another proven lie!
Just because it's taken longer than Pres. Trump thought to implement a vetting plan, doesn't make him a liar.

He made an educated guess, but was too optimistic.

All things considered, it's really not that big of a deal. .... :cool:
So then you admit Donnie Dirt Bag was LYING when he said his "extreme vetting" was already implemented more than a year ago!

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

In any event we are EXTREME VETTING people coming into the U.S. in order to help keep our country safe. The courts are slow and political!

6:44 AM - Jun 5, 2017

Where is the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?

President Trump always said that Mexico will help pay for the wall *OR* there will be repercussions like tariffs, etc.

Next.

Repercussions..... YOU will pay a higher prices just everything you need or eat in your daily life. From the food you eat, health care, brake jobs to your bottled water, housings, cars, rentals etc etc etc
Of course you are Trumpy you don’t care. Nice job.
And before trump to democrats? Not a word from you

Did any democrat leadership went this far as Trump?

It's a contrived question. Trump is trying to open markets. I'm not in favor of how he's doing it, but you're trying to make a false implication. It's butt obvious what you're doing. Have you stopped beating your wife?

“We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world”

in terms of the corporate tax rate, 100% correct. He should have clarified his comment
Trump has told that lie MULTIPLE times. Not just once.

Over and over and over he lies.

Stop drinking his piss. You look like a fool.

I am pretty sure he was talking about the corporate tax rate. Can you post the entire quote? or do you only have the out of context part given to you by your handlers?

We didn't have the highest corp rate.
Thats a lie

United Arab Emirates had higher corporate tax rates.

President Trump always said that Mexico will help pay for the wall *OR* there will be repercussions like tariffs, etc.

Next.

Repercussions..... YOU will pay a higher prices just everything you need or eat in your daily life. From the food you eat, health care, brake jobs to your bottled water, housings, cars, rentals etc etc etc

It's a contrived question. Trump is trying to open markets. I'm not in favor of how he's doing it, but you're trying to make a false implication. It's butt obvious what you're doing. Have you stopped beating your wife?

You didn’t answer my question. Did any democrat leadership went this far as Trump?

No I have not hit my wife or any woman let alone beat my wife. She almost kick my ass from a lawsuit but those videos on those hotels proved my innocence. That was a separate story.

The other very pretty woman still with me.
Got pregnant and have a boy. I thought it was mine because of lots of hair and Mongolian spots. I ordered 2 separate DNA test. I was gearing for a very big fight sadly it wasn’t mine.

Ok, so explain to me this "real math" where 252 is greater than 1726.

I'll wait. Use diagrams if needed.

No math needed given the media (people supplying these stats) seek to ruin Trump and protected Obama. That’s just a fact (with the exception of Fox News).
The media takes it too easy on Trump

The things he has said and his blatant lying would have ruined anyone else’s political career

LOL sure pal. Sure.
No other politician could get away with what Trump does

When you have a base made up of deplorables it is hard to sink any lower than them

Ummm, democrats always find ways to sink to the bottom.
Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says
Paywall.

Ok, so explain to me this "real math" where 252 is greater than 1726.

I'll wait. Use diagrams if needed.

No math needed given the media (people supplying these stats) seek to ruin Trump and protected Obama. That’s just a fact (with the exception of Fox News).
No, that's hyperbole.

Really? Then why didn’t the media cover this if they care so much about the treatment of immigrant children? If this had happened under Trump, you think they would have let it slide?

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

I don’t recall public outrage when this happened. The media protected Obama, end of story. But I don’t expect you to ever see it when you refuse to look at things objectively and are so much in denial you can’t even admit you refuse to see things objectively.
What has that got to do with anything going on here? BTW, when the surge in unaccompanied minors happened a few years ago that kinda thing was big news. Right now the problem is not unaccompanied minors, but minors taken from their parents.

Do try to keep up.

You said it’s hyperbole that the media protected Obama, and I gave you an example of something that happened under his administration that I don’t recall them holding him accountable for, and which if the same thing happened under Trump they’d crucify him for. When you don’t want to engage (be proven wrong), you redirect and say things like, “that has nothing to do with this,” when it does have something to do with what we were talking about.

You have to be a troll purposely acting this way. No one is this stubbornly clueless.
You and see real other are trying desperately to change the subject. Stop it.

Next.

You didn’t answer my question. Did any democrat leadership went this far as Trump?

No I have not hit my wife or any woman let alone beat my wife. She almost kick my ass from a lawsuit but those videos on those hotels proved my innocence. That was a separate story.

The other very pretty woman still with me.
Got pregnant and have a boy. I thought it was mine because of lots of hair and Mongolian spots. I ordered 2 separate DNA test. I was gearing for a very big fight sadly it wasn’t mine.

I directly answered your question. You're asking me if I stopped beating my wife. Or if Trump did. Whatever.

You're intentionally conflating the means versus the goal. If you're playing to the audience, I know what you are. If you're asking a genuine question, stop playing games.

Trump's goal is free trade. Obama believed in controlled trade. You're trying to obfuscate that by focusing on the strategy. It's a fail. And further proof you're not a genuine advocate of free trade, just a partisan Democrat leftist hack

Defending Liar in Chief small hands Donnie orange doofus regarding his compulsive serial lying is silly and dumb. His prolific lying is now legendary and will be his legacy forever.

Trump is a great President.....Hillary lost......Nothing will change that. Sorry......

Trump so far is a mediocre President- perhaps he will get better- hopefully he will not plunge us into a war- and we wont' go full out Trade War because of him- but time will tell.

Hillary lost.

And Trump is a liar- the most openly lying President in my lifetime.
uh wrong, he's the most transparent President of your lifetime

Did he sleep with Stormy Daniels? There seems to be at least 3 different stories out of the White House.

Last edited:
O... that's the good part! .. We don't just get one big check... How much more fun to get billions and billions of tiny little checks every time a tangible crosses the border... lol

How much have we gotten so far with these “tiny little checks”?

What is a “tangible”?

No one gives a shit. We want the wall. You want to bicker

No Trumpsters give a shit- you don't care how much Trump lies as long as you get your precious little wall.
you really hate that wall....and yeah we want the wall.......and no we don't care about him talking about crowd size and the so called lies, since none of them matter.

So a lie you don’t care about is not a lie? I didn’t care about Obama saying “you can keep your doctor”…I didn’t have a family doctor at the time. So that excuses it, right?

Forum List

Back