Liberals, what has Trump lied about?

63247.jpg
63247.jpg
63247.jpg
63247.jpg

Trump had this fake magazine cover made up and then hung it in his golf courses. Every time someone passes by that magazine in his golf course, he's telling a lie.

Looking at my Avatar is Trump telling a lie.

Quick, start the impeachment...dumbass.
Then you admit he's a liar?

Many of Trump's lies are complicated and difficult to explain.

But every one gets a picture.

I remember how Obamacare coming online took way, way longer than "Ears" said it would.

But the looney libs didn't consider that lying.

To them it was an unforeseen glitch in the process. ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like how one rightie bitches that the MSM didn't cover this story....

... while another rightie bitches about Democrats based on the very MSM story the first rightie says the MSM didn't cover in order to protect Obama.

14ndylk.jpg

Do you believe there’s a difference between writing a few articles about something and writing thousands of articles about something, crying on air, riling up a resistance crowd and making sure every person in America knows something has occurred? Let’s not forget calling the pres a kidnapper/torturer of toddlers and suggesting he’s building concentration camps...

Yeah, the press handled these two stories exactly the same. LOL
The difference in coverage wasn’t Obama versus Trump, as you, Trump is always the victim, righties like to portray— the difference was timing. The news reported on a Senate report 1½ years after the fact. It was no longer a story other than the Senate was reporting on it. Whereas the story on Trump breaking up families was happening now. Current events always receive higher volumes of reporting than old ones. For example, James Fields, the rightie who ran over a group of protesters in Charlottesville.... YUGE story when it happened. I believe it was yesterday or the day before, the news mentioned he’s been indicted on some 30 counts of federal hate crimes..... barely talked about.

What? It wasn’t a big story when it occurred, maybe bc the press wasn’t out to get Obama and doing everything they could to find dirt of him. Even when the news DID come out... nothing compared to the hysterical condemnation of “Trump, child kidnapper” .

Except of course- the Right Wing media did exactly that. Fox. Breitbart. Limbaugh.
They were all full of hysterical condemnation of Obama.

The thing is that Trump is President now- not Obama. And Trump is lying. Virtually every day.

A large part of Trump's lies are intended to discredit the media- and you are buying into it- because an honest media will always be Trump's enemy.

No kidding, does that "honest" media include CNN? You know, the ones that fed debate questions to Hillary.

Yes- indeed the 'honest' media includes CNN.

The difference between the honest media and Donald Trump is when the honest media reports something and it turns out to be incorrect- the media admits its mistake and retracts the story.

Trump of course- just doubles down and blames Hillary or Obama or the Democrats for his lies.

You know- like he blamed Clinton for his 5 years of being King Birther/liar.

Where is the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?
So just to be clear, to you being wrong = a lie. So if you got 8 / 10 on a math test, you lied twice. Thats your standard?
LOL considering that is exactly the standard that the contard right wing held Obama to.....what is your problem with that?

Certainly there are campaign promises that don't get met- and no doubt Trump imagined that somehow he would be able to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

And then there are campaign promises that Trump just decided not to fulfill

In his 100-day contract with voters to "Make America Great Again," Trump said he would issue seven actions to protect American workers. Among them: "I will direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator."

Clearly Trump chose not to do that.

Was that a lie? Or just Trump changing his mind and disregarding what he told his voters?

Certainly I hope it was not an intentional lie when he told it- but he was the one who made it an untruth- and did so intentionally.

No math needed given the media (people supplying these stats) seek to ruin Trump and protected Obama. That’s just a fact (with the exception of Fox News).
No, that's hyperbole.

Really? Then why didn’t the media cover this if they care so much about the treatment of immigrant children? If this had happened under Trump, you think they would have let it slide?

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

I don’t recall public outrage when this happened. The media protected Obama, end of story. But I don’t expect you to ever see it when you refuse to look at things objectively and are so much in denial you can’t even admit you refuse to see things objectively.
What has that got to do with anything going on here? BTW, when the surge in unaccompanied minors happened a few years ago that kinda thing was big news. Right now the problem is not unaccompanied minors, but minors taken from their parents.

Do try to keep up.

You said it’s hyperbole that the media protected Obama, and I gave you an example of something that happened under his administration that I don’t recall them holding him accountable for, and which if the same thing happened under Trump they’d crucify him for. When you don’t want to engage (be proven wrong), you redirect and say things like, “that has nothing to do with this,” when it does have something to do with what we were talking about.

You have to be a troll purposely acting this way. No one is this stubbornly clueless.
Obama was anti American and lied about it. He was a fan of the racist Louie Farrakhan and attended an anti American church.
Donnie Dirt Bag IS anti-American and lies about it. Tramp worships the murderer Putin and is proud of it.

You have no proof of any of that, I gave you the sad facts about Obama. You lefties have all the crazies.....You own that bitch Maxine Waters.

We can provide just as much 'proof' that Trump is anti-American as Trump- and certainly there is much more evidence of Trump's racist past.

I remember how Obamacare coming online took way, way longer than "Ears" said it would.

LOL but the looney contards did consider that lying.

63247.jpg
63247.jpg
63247.jpg
63247.jpg

Trump had this fake magazine cover made up and then hung it in his golf courses. Every time someone passes by that magazine in his golf course, he's telling a lie.

Looking at my Avatar is Trump telling a lie.

Quick, start the impeachment...dumbass.
Then you admit he's a liar?

Many of Trump's lies are complicated and difficult to explain.

But every one gets a picture.

But remember- every time Trump tells an untruth- he is either
a) joking or
b) being misquoted by the evil Media or
c) was just manipulated into it by the evil Hillary or
d) was just mistaken
e) didn't mean what he really said...

You don’t even know if that’s true. You’re assuming... is assuming something is true wo evidence the same as lying?
Everything I looked at is verified, the paper publishing it says it is as well. Why don't you find one that isn't and show us.
Ohj and number 3 on your list, that US Steel isn't opening any plants do to the tariffs

US Steel planning to add more than 800 jobs this year

U.S. Steel to reopen dormant Illinois plant, credits proposed Trump tariffs

That's the 3rd one I've debunked....it doesn't take much

Robbing Peter to pay Paul

Harley is opening overseas, farmers are taking a hit,
That wasn't the point....try and pay attention.....plus we've seen these doomsday projections before......end up as nothing....
You mean like the end of the Bush administration? That was nothing? You sure about that?
No just in the Trump administration. you guys have been making mountains out of mole hills every day

omg Trump called him rocket man!
omg Trump said he had a bigger button
omg Trump is putting on tarriffs
omg Trump pulled out of the Paris Accords
omg Trump pulled out of TPP
omg Trump pulled out of the Iran deal
omg Trump cut taxes
omg Trump put a conservative on the bench
omg Trump removed MLK's bust (which was a LIE!)
omg Trump said the klan AND antifa/BLM were basically shitty
omg Trump told Treudeau to fuck off (not a direct quote, you have to do this for lefties, or they'll fact check you)

That's a small portion that I can remember..I mean it's one after the other....every day the end of the Earth with you guys. I mean no wonder you lefties commit suicide, you worry about EVERYTHING

LOL but the looney contards did consider that lying.
In what way? If he said the service when great after that, then he was lying, but if it was technical problems and he admitted them, it's not.

Ohj and number 3 on your list, that US Steel isn't opening any plants do to the tariffs

Naw, it's still a lie. He claimed "6new plants". They are reopening one small one.
Well you fact checker said zero.....so they are lying.
Trump attacks Harley-Davidson for moving production overseas to offset tariffs
Conservatives will start destroying their Harleys on YouTube very soon.
Nah, they're too expensive

Defending Liar in Chief small hands Donnie orange doofus regarding his compulsive serial lying is silly and dumb. His prolific lying is now legendary and will be his legacy forever.

Trump is a great President.....Hillary lost......Nothing will change that. Sorry......

Trump so far is a mediocre President- perhaps he will get better- hopefully he will not plunge us into a war- and we wont' go full out Trade War because of him- but time will tell.

Hillary lost.

And Trump is a liar- the most openly lying President in my lifetime.
uh wrong, he's the most transparent President of your lifetime

Jesus dude, they're outta date. tRump lied when he said "6 new plants". Stop making excuses for that lying sack of shit.
Outta date? Wrong, you posted some bullshit, I called you on it. These "fact" checkers cant even get the facts straight.

The fact checkers sure do get their facts straight more often than the Liar in Chief or his chief apologists.

14 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics
1. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
- March 23, 2011, on "The View"
2. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
- March 28, 2011, on Fox News
3. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
- March 30, 2011, on The Laura Ingraham Show
4. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
- April 7, 2011, on NBC's "Today" show
5. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
- April 7, 2011, on MSNBC's "Morning Joe"
Note: On April 27, 2011, President Obama made public his long form birth certificate. The Trump campaign in his statement portrayed this as the event that resolved the situation.
"Having successfully obtained President Obama's birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States," Miller said.
But as the following comments demonstrate, whatever he thought personally, Trump continued to gin up birther issues for years after.
6. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
7. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
- May 29, 2012, to CNN's Wolf Blitzer
8. "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."
An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 6, 2012
- August 6, 2012, in a tweet more than a year after Obama released his longform birth certificate
9. "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."
- August 2013, to ABC News
10. "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."
How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's "birth certificate" died in plane crash today. All others lived

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2013
- December 12, 2013, in tweet about the death of Loretta Fuddy.
11. "Well, I don't know -- did he do it? ... Well, a lot of people don't agree with you and a lot of people feel it wasn't a proper certificate."
-May 2014, in an interview with TV3's Colette Fitzpatrick in Ireland, Trump first contested whether Obama had released his birth certificate, then questioned whether its legitimacy.
12. "There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?"
- May 27, 2014, in remarks at the National Press Club
13. "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."
- January 6, 2016, in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer.
14. "I'll answer that question at the right time. I just don't want to answer it yet ... I don't talk about it anymore. The reason I don't is because then everyone is going to be talking about it as opposed to jobs, the military, the vets, security."

Your 'fact checkers' are full of shit.

Yeah- notice how you can't actually refute anything- but just keep your head buried firmly up Trump's ass.

Your Dear Leader lied about Obama for 5 years and you just keep your head up Trump's ass.

The fact checkers sure do get their facts straight more often than the Liar in Chief or his chief apologists.

1. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
2. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
3. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
4. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
5. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
Note: On April 27, 2011, President Obama made public his long form birth certificate. The Trump campaign in his statement portrayed this as the event that resolved the situation.
"Having successfully obtained President Obama's birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States," Miller said.
But as the following comments demonstrate, whatever he thought personally, Trump continued to gin up birther issues for years after.
6. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
7. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
8. "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."
An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

- August 6, 2012, in a tweet more than a year after Obama released his longform birth certificate
9. "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."
10. "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."
How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's "birth certificate" died in plane crash today. All others lived

11. "Well, I don't know -- did he do it? ... Well, a lot of people don't agree with you and a lot of people feel it wasn't a proper certificate."
-May 2014, in an interview with TV3's Colette Fitzpatrick in Ireland, Trump first contested whether Obama had released his birth certificate, then questioned whether its legitimacy.
12. "There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?"
13. "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."
14. "I'll answer that question at the right time. I just don't want to answer it yet ... I don't talk about it anymore. The reason I don't is because then everyone is going to be talking about it as opposed to jobs, the military, the vets, security."

I've already shut down numerous so called lies he told, that weren't.

Defending Liar in Chief small hands Donnie orange doofus regarding his compulsive serial lying is silly and dumb. His prolific lying is now legendary and will be his legacy forever.

Trump is a great President.....Hillary lost......Nothing will change that. Sorry......

Trump so far is a mediocre President- perhaps he will get better- hopefully he will not plunge us into a war- and we wont' go full out Trade War because of him- but time will tell.

Hillary lost.

And Trump is a liar- the most openly lying President in my lifetime.
uh wrong, he's the most transparent President of your lifetime

Really?

I would like to see his tax returns.

Like every other President has shown us.

God you Trumpsters are gullible idiots.

Jesus dude, they're outta date. tRump lied when he said "6 new plants". Stop making excuses for that lying sack of shit.
Outta date? Wrong, you posted some bullshit, I called you on it. These "fact" checkers cant even get the facts straight.

Your 'fact checkers' are full of shit.

Yeah- notice how you can't actually refute anything- but just keep your head buried firmly up Trump's ass.

Your Dear Leader lied about Obama for 5 years and you just keep your head up Trump's ass.

I've already shut down numerous so called lies he told, that weren't.

14. "I'll answer that question at the right time. I just don't want to answer it yet ... I don't talk about it anymore. The reason I don't is because then everyone is going to be talking about it as opposed to jobs, the military, the vets, security.

Where is the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?
O... that's the good part! .. We don't just get one big check... How much more fun to get billions and billions of tiny little checks every time a tangible crosses the border... lol

How much have we gotten so far with these “tiny little checks”?

What is a “tangible”?

No one gives a shit. We want the wall. You want to bicker

Naw, it's still a lie. He claimed "6new plants". They are reopening one small one.
Well you fact checker said zero.....so they are lying.

Wait how does 1 qualify, you guys did the same with Romney and Trump's taxes.....the EXACT SAME THING. and then we find out all 3 instances were not true.

Everything I looked at is verified, the paper publishing it says it is as well. Why don't you find one that isn't and show us.

That wasn't the point....try and pay attention.....plus we've seen these doomsday projections before......end up as nothing....
You mean like the end of the Bush administration? That was nothing? You sure about that?
No just in the Trump administration. you guys have been making mountains out of mole hills every day

omg Trump called him rocket man!
omg Trump said he had a bigger button
omg Trump is putting on tarriffs
omg Trump pulled out of the Paris Accords
omg Trump pulled out of TPP
omg Trump pulled out of the Iran deal
omg Trump cut taxes
omg Trump put a conservative on the bench
omg Trump removed MLK's bust (which was a LIE!)
omg Trump said the klan AND antifa/BLM were basically shitty
omg Trump told Treudeau to fuck off (not a direct quote, you have to do this for lefties, or they'll fact check you)

That's a small portion that I can remember..I mean it's one after the other....every day the end of the Earth with you guys. I mean no wonder you lefties commit suicide, you worry about EVERYTHING

And?

Why do you think this excuses all of Trump's lies?

One of liberals favorite things to say about Trump is that all he does is lie. He lies, his administration lies, and then he lies some more. Lies, lies, lies.

If you're old enough to remember the Bush years, liberals pretty much said the same thing about him. Everything he ever uttered was a LIE.

Quick question: why doesn't anyone ever go into all the "lies" Trump tells? I know there are lists out there that say stuff like "Trump has told 3,081 lies since he took office", but I can tell you now that's bullshit. If you bean count every inaccurate statement he or someone in his administration makes, you may be able to find a myriad of untruths, but 1) that's petty, 2) that's "cheating" (I'll explain in a second), and 3) those aren't necessarily lies.

Let's be clear about a lie is, because words have meaning. A lie is when you knowingly state a falsehood as a statement of fact. A lie isn't simply when you get something wrong or when you're mistaken about something or even when you're wrong about something you "should" know.

It's cute for news organizations to act as though they're keeping Trump honest by pointing out his lies. In theory, that's what the Fourth Estate is for: keeping honest those in power. But they know, like we know, like Trump knows, most people aren't hanging on to every word or assertion he makes and then filing away whether it was factually correct or not.

One could argue that the truth always matters, but it's not always relevant. People care whether Trump intends on trying to build a wall; they don't care about whether Trump was right when he said Washington Post journalists want to strike unless Jeff Bezos pays them more.

It's easy to ding Trump and his administration for lies when they often have to address questions off the cuff or before all the facts are known, while reporters can sit around and Google and "fact-check" all day and score points that way. And I think the media is making the same mistake they've always made with Trump: they don't take him seriously, but insist on taking him literally. Because why would Trump say one thing to the press on Tuesday, and say the exact opposite on Wednesday? Like, on a habitual basis? Either he's trolling, he speaks off the cuff about subjects he hasn't really thought through, or people looking to catch him in a lie are trying to find an inconsistency where there really is none.

Liberals, tell me some important Trump "lies". And fair warning: I'm thorough. So if you think you're going to go copypasta some list you found on fuckdrumpf.com and think I'm not going to fact-check it or call you out when it's bullshit, think again.

Trumpian lions are funny.

The question is what HASN’T he lied about, nutcase

Forum List

Back