Libertariabs and capitalists.

You too, same challenge. Quote anywhere I've posted on either topic. Let's see what you got.
impatient.gif

Gotta wonder about the judgment of you liars who just make it up as you go and think nobody will call you on it.

Time's up. You lose.

I don't need to prove. Anyone who has a brain and has read your posts knows it's true.

Ah, so you're going for the assssssume thing. Just pull it out of your ass and hope nobody calls bullshit.

Why not. Look how well it works out for Quantum Dickbag. He did that and he's left holding one.

Yes Finger-boy, I'm afraid you do need to prove. You chose to make the claim; ergo you either document it or it fails. Your best answer is the old "everybody knows" fallacy.

You people who label-lump everyone in sight into these prescribed monolithic ideologues just astound me. Not so much because your intellect is so vapid as to be limited to that cockamamie fallacy in the first place, but more that you're actually willing to put your name next to it in public. I'd be fucking embarrassed.

Last edited:
All you have to do to prove me wrong is publicly state that you oppose the drug war, Obamacare, regulations that stifle business, and all the other big government programs that you suddenly claim to hate.

NO, YOU made the claim, and with that comes the burden of proof. It ain't my job to document your hallucinations. Get off your lazy ass and go find a post of mine -- anywhere anytime -- that substantiates any part of your bullshit. You won't, because there's no such thing. And that's because you made it up.

This is beyond belief... you actually think you can just make shit up out of thin air and not get called on it? Not on this planet, Gummo.

I rest my case.

You run away. Because that's what cowards do.

Last edited:
NO, YOU made the claim, and with that comes the burden of proof. It ain't my job to document your hallucinations. Get off your lazy ass and go find a post of mine -- anywhere anytime -- that substantiates any part of your bullshit. You won't, because there's no such thing. And that's because you made it up.

This is beyond belief... you actually think you can just make shit up out of thin air and not get called on it? Not on this planet, Gummo.

I rest my case.

You run away. Because that's what cowards do.

Yep, ran away to never return because you scared the pee out of me.

Wait that was the Lasix, sorry piggo.

Forum List

Back